My university just put on a "Consent Carnival" and posted a bunch of pictures of people displaying how they ask for...

My university just put on a "Consent Carnival" and posted a bunch of pictures of people displaying how they ask for consent. Dumping the highlights.

>They might be lowlights

Yes, I am aware of the irony of posting these pictures of people I don't know without their approval.

Waiting for interest before dumping more.

Should we breed?

Oh golly, I don't know. Can we wait for marriage?

do you want to make whoopee

ay babe u wan sum fuk

Do you want to put "the-you-know-what" in the "you-know-where"

Can I flim-flam your Zim-zam?

I miss these.

Beta convention pics ahoy.

Yarr matey, wanna go to the aft on me poopdeck.

Is this shit cash?

OP I swear to god there better be at least one sign saying "ayy bb u wan sum fuk"

You want another drink?

Slut you love it.

No, no it is not okay sjw lardsack. Gonna puke now.

This gets me so mad.

You dont fucking ask for consent, ever. Signals that you are a beta fag that cant pickup signs, also makes you look insecure and she will be dry in a minute.

Women always preach this but do you really think tyrone asks for consent when he slams his 9 inch dick in some girls pussy? No. Do they like it? They love it.

WTF with these 2 gashes? They want you to slam it up their ass THEN ask if it's okay?

So Trump's pussy grabbing is fine as long as you ask if it's okay after it's in your hand.

nO it fucking isnt, get away from me you fat ugly bitch

>do you want to bazinga

What for, I just plan to die after the genes are passed on

Could always try the old romantic classic, do you want pumping?

Can't say I didn't try.

FUCK OFF BANANA

havnt cringed at any of em yet

How do you ask for consent?

>Don't make me use this knife

Underrated post

>let's not turn this rape into a murder

It's okay to be a betafag. They get fewer rape charges.

edgeeeeeeeeeeeeee

keks were had

>How to get yourself shot real quick

No with extra activities

>filename

>how's that feel? can it be better?

so cringeworthy this guy

Ahahahahaha

Wow

Just wow

What a fag

I hate all of these people.

Still waiting for the one guy that had the balls to write "Wanna fuck?" on his whiteboard....

RAPIST!

I got it.

it amazes me that anyone is hooking up in this environment.

t. oldfag

What the fuck is wrong with society that we need to stop and ask for consent now.

When I was a teen and I was going hot and heavy with a girl, we just fucked, or she'd say "I don't want to go all the way" and that was that.

I mean, it is a university of thousands of people and this event was put on by the women and gender advocacy center or some shit, so it's more of a sect than the mainstream, but even so.

This is why dropped out one year away from graduating. Shit is like a preschool but the preschoolers are know-it-alls

I mean the girl don't look terrible or anything, probably a 7.5/10, but her reply is just so damn awful I question if she even knows what a naked man looks like

At least you tried user

people ITT are trying to be edgy as fuck.... for no reason

Man I miss when I could talk to people without a lawyer present and consent forms. This shit is so out of hand it's turning people into even bigger social retards than before.

cool

demand consent, i.e., a contract. don't add the word sex to make the contract explicit. "I thought he meant are you okay with a hug... he raped me."

Fire up the ovens, hey hey ho ha, gas em' all, burn em' alive, skin their hides, hey hey ho

I love it when my wife says no but I fuck her anyways. It's ok because she's a Christian. Not trying to be edgy that's just how it is

Some people can't read other people, just so you know.. I can't read grills but I've for sure had more pussy than you try-hard preacher kid who's jel of Tyrone, why don't you go suck his dick, cunt

>Stop fighting me you fucking tease

What's the name of this fucking University OP?

Liberal Cuck Academy

>"Can it be better?...Oh, okay. Let me call the bull."
Fucking hell.

Come on now...We don't wanna turn this rape into a murder do we?

I really want to punch this guy in the mouth

is it a coincidence that so many of these people look like fucking virgins

How to ask for consent: With something to record the answer, in case it suddenly changes.

That's what's called enthusiastic consent.

"nice shoes"

Bite the pillow I'm going in dry.

Personally I'd write

>WHATS YOUR TOP RUNNING SPEED

Top kek

>mfw school used to do retarded shit like this and I just refused to be photographed and regret nothing

I was gonna try and salvage my dignity, but fuck it. It's the University of Colorado.

ayo gurl u wan sum fuk?

Lol so edgy

Samefag

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?

>Hows that feel?

Sounds like he already started fucking without asking, top lad.

Yes tbh

Good one, but if you (the person I'm replying to) don't reply to me, then it will be your mother who dies in her sleep tonight.

"Why yes! I would love to put mariokart in the gamecube. Thanks for asking."