Ex gf got so mad that im dating another girl that isnt her. this happened 4 months ago...

ex gf got so mad that im dating another girl that isnt her. this happened 4 months ago. I have to see her everyday and she spreads shit rumors about me to everyone. Shes crazy as fuck. Has gotten physically violent with me before in public (Not just light slap but pretty fucking hard) I have all of her account passwords (snapchat, instagram, email, etc.) how to i ruin her life properly? or at the very least make it painful?

Easy, post her credentials here. /thread

hahaaa dont really think i should do that. but shes bipolar, her body is amazing, her face kinda retarded. wont stfu ever. Just went through her snap and found shit making fun of me and now my blood is boiling

You could ofc post her nudes

i havent really dug through her insta/fb yet but her sc has a private memories folder that i dont have the code to. Think its just a 4 digit pin. but yeah, no nudes yet

bump cuz i need help

post a photo of her

bump

There are only 10k possibilities, try and error

How is it possible to not even have a nude of an ex girlfriend.

can i please get help w/o showing pics of her? i dont want anyone reverse image searching her and then screencapping this thread, sending it to her and her changing all of her passwords. Ive seen that done plenty of times before

Op, try pin codes like bitdhay year etc. Post wins

post all of her information. Sup Forums will do the rest.

heres the thing, current gf went through my phone and deleted all my nudes of her. i would post if i had them, but alas

Post her sc name

>She's trying to ruin life but you won't ruin hers in one of the most efficient ways possible.

Post wins of current gf then, sounds like a bitch

debating wether to do that or not. Im just worried that some dipshit will screencap the thread and send it to her. then her password gets changed and were fucked.

to win you have to take chances.

take a chance, fuck her right?

Phone is not the only way to keep nudes, we got you all figured out all ready.

Guys thread is nuked.. move a long

OP waiting..

OP here, if someone can lay out for me how they will ruin her life, i will post username and password. and i dont mean just post nudes, i mean for all i know she might not have any in any of her accounts. Lay out how you will do this, maybe ruin a relationship with a friend or something, and ill igve full acsess. im hessitant cuz shes almost 18

srry for late responses

I'm going to the same think, I'm planning to post his father email into something related about Pedo, then report him to the police, so he got to jail and them she will be destroyed

bumpp

it would start, with random weird posts, messages. emails and just fuck with her and all she knows.

Pass them, I have the hability to destroy life in matters of seconds

That most definitely happen. Even more so now that that is your concern

what about her being underaged? Im worried about legality and shit

there are the risks.but you do want destruction.

Well, not problem at all, she will not post about his nudes just fuck her life up

you ain't gonna get shit done if u don't post her or time stamp anything. nerd

I will make her down about her own sanity

exactly time stamp.

there better not be any fucking white knights in this thread that do some shit

destruction is my idea.

post ur email with ur plan underneath it. I will send you the user and pass if i think its good

What? I'm an user not OP

I agreed is all.

i made a temp email send me think here
[email protected]

Just post shit to her snap story and shit. Like post a pick of a dude and tag her friends. Like: remember when we sucked this guys dick to...get into the club/score drugs/ just for fun

Fuck it I'm out

>[email protected]
sent

Let the shit hit the fan

OP is a faggot

replied?

Seconded

someone send a email saying Sup Forums

post phone number name and address too
no one touches op

right address?

yes

reply?

cant replay buts its going expire soon

cant reply y?

and no OP was a faggot a never sent and email

dont know maybe its the temp server

>[email protected]
email from another, i wont fuck you over.how bad do you want to fuck her over.

guess you anrt that mad.

waiting on you

just get me the shit

OP?

fag.