Hey Sup Forums what's your opinion of the new album of Kendrick Lamar?

Hey Sup Forums what's your opinion of the new album of Kendrick Lamar?

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/DrDavidDuke/1lPKqyaQYYlKb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's lit

Vocal control lyrics and good production value

its cool

This is now a log thread.

Post your best Sixx Logs

Overrated
The only people hailing this, or any of his work, as a masterpiece are those who are underexposed to music
And there's nothing wrong with that tbh

It's a bit more obscure and with less cohesion than the previous ones. Idk, it's a little more raw. But I guess he wanted to show the rest that he was a mean MF.

10/10

It's the Kendrick equivalent of Toy Story 2. It's ok

Honestly though, To Pimp a Butterfly is phenomenal. Idk what you're on if you don't think that.

That aside, DAMN is alright. Solid production, but nothing crazy or industry shattering. 7/10 imo

Not as good as anything Danny Brown releases

if the normies like it that much, It can't be that great...

Worst album I've ever listened to

Good album, horrible stage performer

Then again, all hip hop doesn't translate well on stage

who?

It's nigger music

Not bad at all. But I rather adhd times

Snoop Doggy Dog was pretty legit back in the day

Right? Kind of felt like he just threw the first thing that came to mind and worked at times.

Like 3 decent songs, good at parts. But other than that I wouldn't wipe my ass with it. :/

L I G H T 7

See I loved everything Kendrick did before to pimp a butterfly. Then I listened to to pimp a butterfly and I couldn't find a single track I would even be willing to listen to another time

Llllllllaaaaaaammmmmmmmeeeeee

faggot

puto chechu JAJAJ si es que ya te lo digo que es un 10/10

I think dr dre gave him a lot of money and good kid mad city was dope then the turnt around and spent all that money on crack sounds like he's a cracked out guy with mental problems.

He's still black.

literally who

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Goes from being annoying to psychosis inducing. shit/10

David Duke is live RIGHT NOW;:::

pscp.tv/DrDavidDuke/1lPKqyaQYYlKb

D.N.A. and Humble were the only good tracks IMO. We need more bars on trap beats, fucking industry blows right now.

Joey's album was better

more consistent

Overrated as fucking fuck. Holy fuck.

appropriately named album.

why the fuck would I want to listen to that retard

Those are literally the most garbage tracks on the entire album, i get it they are catchy. He says the same thing OVER AND OVER and spits very few bars. The album is trash and so are you. 4/10

Shitty nigger music

Oh hey cool, he got the same guy who did Viper's album art to do the cover for DAMN

This is by far the most cancerous shit I have ever seen on b. I could handle the banana but this is in on a whole other level of the spectrum. I guess 12 year olds have finally taken over Sup Forums. Tata niggas, old fag out.