Share your Omegle win strategies

Share your Omegle win strategies

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/DrDavidDuke/1lPKqyaQYYlKb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have a massive cock

Have abs and a huge dick

/thread

how much of the convos does omegle actually monitor?

Been there recently, all of them were fucking bots

be white

all probably the most sought after by girls on omegle, but there are girls who don't go for only this.

from my experience, when on the moderated section, be at least a 7/10 in looks, have a good personality, be funny, and don't rush into anything sexual. do try to broach the subject once you think she'd be down for it, chances are if they're sticking around to talk to you they're probably down for it. don't talk for too long, then they're gonna get bored/ wonder why you're not making a move and want to leave

when on the unmoderated section, see the first part of my post. other than that, you just have to get reeeallly lucky and hope they won't leave. i always use the omegle game because it's way better than sitting there with your dick out for 3 hours before seeing a girl for a split second. i always go for girls fully clothed, the ones already showing their shit skip way too quickly, probably because they're expecting dick and not a screen with a game on it. don't say anything cringey, be assertive and aggressive. when in doubt just ask, i've gotten girls to do things i never thought they'd do just by asking, you'd be surprised sometimes with what you get.

i'll try to post some screen caps, i'm sitting on a bunch of recordings that i haven't turned into videos yet, i should probably do that soon.

this was a good one for example: idr what i said, but watching the recording i could tell that she was into it, i must've said stuff to make her laugh or complimented her a lot because she smiled a bunch of times, and before she lifted up her shirt her nipples got pretty hard, so she definitely was turned on. do shit like that, make girls laugh and feel pretty.

some girls just want to be nasty

or maybe you got catfished and someone was recording you jerking off.

step back peasants i have almost 500 individual multi part wins enjoy.

nope i wasn't showing myself on cam, and she did everything i said

trust me, i'm an autist and i can spot all of the bots with ease

please bless us master and bestow onto us your tips

nah fuck you just drool

what do yuo say to show thier ass

go on......

if you gets tits then just say is your ass just as good as your tits then if they say maybe yes or i dunno just say prove it

>Wanna see a surprise?
Show anyway

Omegle. meh.

I havent seem so many cocks since I went thru OPs Moms social feed

The only people I know who talk like this are my 14yo dipshit lil bro and his friends

If they're all as shitty quality as this, keep em.

i always hate when you get 2, one is always into it then the other most of the time is a bitch

lmao every fucking time

>girl wants to show
>friend skips

plan on posting them anywhere? I used to go the sitting there with my dick out for 3hrs method (blanket over lower body in unmoderated), and even with a really nice body that shit barely works. Then again I don't show face, but always am good with conversation up until I try to make a move

probably nowhere else but here tbh

like i said i still have to convert them into videos so i can make webms for you guys one day

ah so i'm not missing out on too much? nice to know, but i also have a decent body and average dick so that won't get me far to begin with.

Her asshole is what's nasty

that's the worst
or when one friend is pretty hot and the other one is a whale

with how chicks are these days we probably need fuqboi bodies. Too many chicks seem grossed out by someone with muscle, and someone who is average :(

David Duke is live RIGHT NOW

to get this i had to go through

this

just ask

You got bigger tits than her

please more of her

What are the best interest topics to add for maximum boobage?