How can i install original windows 10 pro for free? I just bought new pc and i dont wanna pay 200$ more for windows

How can i install original windows 10 pro for free? I just bought new pc and i dont wanna pay 200$ more for windows

Other urls found in this thread:

mmo.ga/5SZk
microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Easy dude follow these fool proof steps:

1.get a job
2.work hard and be a good worker
3.take your more than ample earnings and buy Windows 10!

Effectively you turned your labor into free money!

All I ask is a 5% royalty on my idea that's pretty reasonable right?

1. download a copy
2. install the copy
3. save 200$

Yeah but from where and would it be legit copy? By legit i mean regular updates just like original windows

If you already have a working version of Windows 7 or 8 go to Google. Type in windows 10 assistive technology upgrade. Click the link. Profit.

Nah, i ordered PC ( should be here in 2 days) but it has no OS

Then I would download a cracked windows 7 or 8 that uses the KMS loader from the pirate Bay or somewhere similar, then upgrade to Windows 10 from that.

Aight thanks dude

Btw, i had a limited budget but what you think about i5 7500, GTX 1060 GB and 8 GB DDR4 combination for gaming on new games? I ordered that rig i hope it runs well on battlefield 1 and GTA V

It will run those games fine. Remember it's always better to get a cheaper motherboard and use the extra money on more video card.

Motherboard is b250. I know it does not support overclocking but i think it'll do fine

Install Linux instead, it's much better.
Arch + Xmonad = Really good experience.

worst thread ever

if you're going to pirate windows 10, make sure it's enterprise and not pro, you're able to turn off more of (but not all of) the spyware

since every person in this thread is a fag
download windows 10 from anywhere (free trial version) then use kmspico to make it valid.

Reddit.com/r/MicrosoftSoftwareSwap

You would still have to pay. But come on you can't beat 40 dollars or less for Windows. It's legit. I buy os's and other software from there all the time.

install gentoo

Might as well get an rx 480, outperforms the 1060

Kinguin.com. buy windows 10 pro OEM key for 20 bucks they send you a key.. use another computer to make a windows 10 USB. Install on new comp...

just buy it for like 20 bucks and get an iso from the original microsoft site mmo.ga/5SZk

microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade

>leddit

If you bought an out of the box, Plug & Play PC, i should come pre-installed. All PCs made after 2014 have Windows 10 as the preset OS.

It says: No OS

Kinguin.com or net or what the hell ever

It can't be stolen and legit. If you want legit pay for it like any decent person would.