Stupid human, you are truly pathetic. you spend your worthless life squabbling over scraps. you are blind and hopeless...

stupid human, you are truly pathetic. you spend your worthless life squabbling over scraps. you are blind and hopeless. open your eyes! eternal pleasure can be yours today! but first you must learn the path! to achieve an eternity of delight, you must first prove your worthiness.... you must prove your lust for depravity and chaos!

now is the time to offer up your soul to your Demoness. your offer must do more than merely entice Her. you must be irresistible so that She may be summoned and suffer your presence. defile your body, eliminate all purity and make yourself most unclean. fill your mind with anguish and fill your heart with despair. make yourself erect and ready! still your heart and proclaim your need! rend the flesh from your throat with the strength of your cry! command Her into your presence and offer your eternal soul to Her!

renounce all goodness and give Her total dominion over you. declare Her as your one and only master! pledge your undying breath in service to Her! your every thought, your every breath, is by Her leave. you rightly tremble at Her feet as She holds your soul in Her hands! savor the delicious pain as She devours your soul! do these things now and your eternal reward awaits!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9qudgv49LY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

behold! your demoness stands before you! pay close attention human, for this is no ordinary woman! Her body is perfectly formed unlike that of any mortal female! surely in your wildest dreams you have never touched such perfectly smooth and supple flesh. one gaze will send your heart racing and bring you to your knees in tears!

She is your eternal reward human! sample Her flesh... slide your finger into Her virgin pussy! feel Her moist, slick lips suckle your fingertip! feel the intense heat as She burns inside for you! yes taste Her luscious nectar! you want to fuck Her! breathe in the succulent scent of Her body as she beckons you into her warm embrace! She has the power to take you to the highest peak of pleasure as no human has never known! Her magic can grant you the stamina of a hundred stallions and make your cock hard for days! no mere mortal has experienced the pleasures that are in store for you!

it's time for you to reap your reward! Her pussy is moist, She is flush and ready for you! grasp Her hips tightly and thrust yourself inside... come on! your eternal master commands it! spear Her with your cock! defile her perfect female form! She is your master for all eternity! you will do only Her bidding! thrust hard and deep! you cannot hurt her, she lusts for pain! believe me when I say, no human king or emperor has ever known such infernal delights!

Go on...

now say your dark prayers user

youtube.com/watch?v=F9qudgv49LY

She has the body of a woman
She has the power to bewitch
She has the body of a woman
She has the power

Come on!
You want to fuck her!

The magic is in the feeling
I can make you do what I want you to
The magic is in the feeling
I can make you do what I want you to

She is firing hot

I'm gonna voodoo - u
I'm gonna voodoo - u
I'm gonna voodoo - u
I'm gonna voodoo - u

is there a loli demoness who could dominate me and remove my purity tho or is that a stupid question?

What did you say?

i want to participate in the whole defiling my body and damning my soul thing, and being dominated by an evil demoness and whatnot. but im not really into big titty monsters, so i was wondering if there was some kind of loli option available here.

I swear

if you could slip your dick inside of tight, hot demoness pussy every day, why would you want to remain pure and blind?

im just not into titty cows even if the source of t heir sexual appeal comes from the devil himself. so can you tell me if that option exists? i do wish to join your cult but this is going to make or break the deal for me unfortunately.

Hey everybody

same shit as this lad, as for the rest any demon can have me, just make me finally happy

flesh is merely clothing to Her. She can take any physical form that pleases you. even if that form is a different sex, animal or even a being from another world.

Oops

tiiiiiiiits

wow ok that sounds breddy cool
do you have any pamphlets or literature i can read about your organization? also are you guys a 501(c) that i can donate to and write off on my taxes?

idk... How can I be sure you're not just saying that

such a great album

one way to find out.

this is the most cringe i've seen in a while

it's human nature to fear what you do not understand.