I live in a trailer, tell me how much of a piece of shit I am

I live in a trailer, tell me how much of a piece of shit I am

If you don't act like trailer trash you're probably just fine

trailer trash Sup Forumsro reporting in

You have a home and a vehicle. You are good to go.

Nothing wrong with living in a trailer. I did it for a year.

You do you, op.

This It looks tidy

As long as you're not shouting about 'shit winds' and continually practicing for a plat at the community center, you're good.

Where from fam I live in Bama

play***

At least you don't have a bunch of shit in the yard. Hardly hillbilly.

Looks pretty decent

Nice garage even though its shit, KYS why build steps if you do not build a porch? Only trash if you act like it nothing wrong with living in one

Used to live in one, it was shit. Yours looks pretty neat though.

Is this a temporary thing for you?
Is your home warm, damp-free, and well insulated?
What are your neighbors like?

>shit winds
Wut

Yeah but that's a nice fucking tahoe.

As long as I have a bed, good ass internet, a stove, some CP and a bathroom, I am totally Gucci.

What's with poor people and buying ridiculously expensive cars? Not specifically referring to yours but every person I've known that lives in low income housing and trailer parks always buys brand new cars that are way above their income bracket.

You probably live a better life than I do and I live in a second floor apartment and you actually have a car so good job.

Trailer bro here too. Kind of sucks, but it's better than a apartment. I'm also outside a lot so it's whatever

Shit hawks.

You're going to trigger a shitquake with this post user.

When you pay less for housing, you have more money for (leasing) a nice car

Winds of shit...

Except they all bitch about how they never have money so they clearly can't afford it lol
Why not just buy a cheap used car and save money to leave the trailer park? It just makes no sense.

as long as your trailer doesn't have wheels, you're okay

There's nothing wrong with living in a trailer. In fact, I think it's kinda comfy that everything you need is on one floor.

Unfortunately, many of the people who live in them have done a pretty good job of stigmatizing the shit out of it.

>some CP

What's CP?

Captain Jean Picard of the uss enterprise

It's a southern thing.

People especially in FL, care more about ostentatiously displaying "wealth"

Or, car enthusiasts care more about the vehicles than houses.

Some guy down the street from me (I live in average income neighborhood) has a red Ford GT and an RS4 sedan but has like a three bedroom two bathroom house

chocolate pasta

cheese pizza you stupid nigger

Your a piece of shit like everyone else...in other words YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL

meh, I'd rather live in a trailer than in a ghetto full of niggers

Wow, literally everyone in the world feels the same.

I'd that's actually you're trailer it's not bad. If you don't wear stained and dirty wife beater/white tees you're probably fine.

You have more than I do

Child pron

>those rims
i was expecting a van for a pedofag but i guess that car is autistic enough

Quads of truth

...fort hood?

That depends. Do you live on a hundred acres of your own land or with two dozen other trailers on one acre?

KY bro

>post the most Florida picture you can find

huge

I grew up in a trailer park.

Well over half of the residents were single mothers between 25 and 45 (who always looked about 20 years older than they really were), with usually a couple of kids.

The daughters were always roaming around socializing, and they were basically in a contest with each other to see how many guys they could fuck, and how early they could lose their virginity.

For some reason, there was a huge number of the daughters who were about my age or a few years younger. Wandering around the trailer park was basically like a pussy smörgåsbord -- if you don't mind a smörgåsbord full of dirty, nasty food. It was basically paradise for me during my high school years, cockwise.

pics and more stories please.
Also which Ed were you?

You sound like eddy but you could also be Big Ed.

I'd eat that