Thoughts on $uicideboy$ ?

Thoughts on $uicideboy$ ?

I hope they succeed

Fags who make music for 13 year olds who think they listen to underground shit.

They're getting there

I enjoy them. You ever heard any of ghostemane's stuff?

They're good. Hope them and GHOSTEMANE the best.

Ghostemane is lit as fuck

I think they are awesome!

Point proven. This website sucks.

In my opinion though their new stuff is kinda shit

Fuck yeah he is, he reminds me of a better version of lil wyte or playa fly

weak ass methadone clinic going triple six style biting while kids

Some of the worst shit I've ever listened to. The OP is probably one of them hoping to get more youtube hits. If you're lurking this thread for some reason don't even bother checking them out. People not knowing them is better than people simply disliking their shit.

/thread
Eat a dick faggot, your music taste sucks

What's your favorite song by him?

I've been listening to $B for over a year. I have all of their songs, and I listen to them every single day.

Hades or Death by Dishonor

I enjoy Andromeda

same here it has that schoolboy sound from big body

If this isn't the saddest post I've seen in a while. Hell it alsmot feel like a promotion of some sort. This is worse and Andy sixx shitpost. An hero and get off my board

>sage

The razor guarding my heel is good, then anything with pouya. Paris is ok, that's all I gotta say.

Noxygen is the best in my opinion.

listen to them everyday for two years AMA

best artists now adays for me
same with bones, xavier wulf.

Idk I understand just liking an artist for their music but after seeing bones interviewed vs suicide boys interview - can't listen to bones anymore, seemed like an asshole to the interviewer.

I like some of bones songs, but he definitely is an asshole. One of the kids that went to high school with him said that he was a little white boy that everyone hated. Claimed he was racist all the fucking time to black people and chinese people etc, gook nigger common shit like that. He definitely is an asshole but some of his music is good.

Yeah but a lot of it seems repetitive at the same time like it's all in his droning voice - it's good for like a few songs idk maybe it's just me how I binge listen to artists for like a week then get tired of it and move onto a new/past one.