Alright b, ive got a question to ask. Should i kill myself with an overdose or spend the rest of my life in prison?

Alright \b, ive got a question to ask. Should i kill myself with an overdose or spend the rest of my life in prison?

why not both

this guy have i point

Id prefer to only do one of these options.

Death by cop

what did ya do?????

one big question ,you is gay ?im serious ,because in jaill ,you gona be rape every night

I was involved in a transaction that ended with someone being hurt. The person was a good friend, and I hate myself for what ive done.

Only about 6% of people in jail are molested in some way.

Green txt Sup Forumsro. We require details!

bump

OD, but please greentext first

GRAMMAR!

What a fucking pussy. Shit happens, move on you weak minded faggot.

>be me, be 19
>sell meth as molly to a good friend
>good friend may have been hurt, but i am unsure
>im sure ill be arested soon, facing rico charges
>what do?

I too might be going to jail. I did some graffiti a while back and apparently that shit is major in texas... I'm thinking of being a fugitive but fuck man...I look so mexican that I might just get deported....

>Rest of my life in prison

What? For that? Are you on strike 3? Can't you just deny it?

you know what to do

Can't you just run, while you have the chance?

its life in federal maximum security or suicide. Voices in my head tell me ill get nothing less than life.

What state are you in?

What did you do?

I could, but I dont know if i should. I really want to end this complicated scenario with the easiest choice.

Move on with your life if that's what really happened. But first kill a bunch of black people.

Nigga, can you not read?

See

Just saw that. Nice dubs btw. But for real OP.
Easiest choice would be suicide. Seriously. But in all honesty just concoct a master plan!

This is important OP. Pls answer.

By the way guys, this isnt a joke. Im being harassed by a secret thought police, and the only good way out for me is suicide.

why answer to that question. what would that tell you?

I don't believe you. Post time stamp with the word "help"

States don't all have the same laws dude. You might not be completely fucked.

I a m certain that they will be federal rico charges.

How will that help? It won't prove a thing you autist!

Double dubs is telling the truth. But seriously OP, if you are only 19 years old don't fucking kys. You have lots to live for even if you go to prison. Get a gud lawyer, fucking do SOMETHING. I dunno what else to say as I have always been a gud boi!

It will prove that OP is not a shark

sharpie in pooper

Do you even know what the fuck RICO charges mean? Just google it you moron. You aren't part of an enterprise. Just get a lawyer and he'll find the loopholes and get you out.

For selling a bit of meth?

Dude, you're not Scarface!

I think you need psychiatric help.

Kek!

Also, this

Do you mean that only 6% of people in jail are NOT sexually molested?

OP is a delusional 19 year old.

im actually 20, but its what eves. Im living within a nightmare, and Ive got no one to blame but myself.

What state are you in?

You aren't going to jail you fucking autist. LITERALLY READ THE DEFINITION OF RICO CHARGES.

At best you'll just get a criminal record. That's the worst case scenario.

Worst, WORST case scenario is if you fucking get thrown in jail and get anally raped by hunky, chunky niggers.

Why would you sell someone meth as molly? Tell us the whole story.

Wondering if OP is just an attention whore and actually didn't do this. Probably.

Fuck if i know man. All i know is that ive done something aweful.

What state are you in?

ohio

If you've got a car and garage kill yourself that way instead of overdosing, there always can be a chance the overdose doesn't kill you and then you spend the rest of your life in prison.

oh fucking kys then

No you're not. Tell the truth.

The high road is generally the most difficult.

Atone for your sins, or die unforgivable.

First name?

What are you gonna overdose on?