So the gf left her phone over here when she left for work this morning...

So the gf left her phone over here when she left for work this morning. I was cleaning up and I heard a text thinking it was her telling me to bring her phone to her job and instead it was pic related.

WTF? Should I even be concerned about this?

Naw fam, it's a conversation starter is all, send a dick pic back.

Except there is literally no reason why there should be nigger cock on her phone.

sage

Oh there's a reason all right.

I hope you have a gun.

No there isn't. We don't know any niggers. There's no way she would even have time to fuck one outside of her job, either.

Your girl when you are at work...

haha there's no fucking way
I don't work

>WTF? Should I even be concerned about this
HIV should concern you..

That's a stereotype racists perpetrate about blacks. So no. Even if she was fucking a nigger that wouldn't necessarily happen/

She getting the nigger dick bruh. If not she thinking about it...

CDC worker here... actually no, its statistically true. once you go black you can never go back. because of all the diseases.

That's a fucking stereotype you fucking faggot shut the fuck up.

Jesus so far everyone in this thread is being a total faggot.

nah, just ask her to send pics when she gets fucked by him

This is false in the US the majority of people with HIV are African Americans sorry cuck faggot.

Look, for the eleventyith time IT'S JUST A FUCKING PIC. There is literally no evidence she is fucking a nigger.

You should double her collection

Look I don't know who the fuck you are but I would beat the fuck out of you if you kept talking this shit IRL

And what ?
You waiting for us to assume that your wife and you are white ?
You sound more like a nigger by being at home instead of working.

Whoa there why are you getting so triggered OP? Are you a nigger? Maybe half nigger

Look bruh...if she ain't getting it yet, she fantasizing about it

LOl sure you would. Blacks commit the most crime and have the highest rate of aids. Blacks and homosexuals.

What the fuck happened to this board?

I said shut up faggot

Look maybe they do but there is literally no evidence the gf is fucking a nigger. None. And so far everyone in here is being a total faggot.
This should be cut and dried advice and so far everyone is being a total faggot.

so you read something you don't like and react with violence. would it be racist to ask you who read it to you because I didn't think you'se people knew how to read...

and? Is your cock that big? If you are sub 6", I would definitely say, she will fuck that cock.

Play with fire and get burned, mate

You just saw the evidence bro

lol, why so triggered...my mom is black and she'd always get pissed if we brought black girls home, first thing she'd cite was the HIV stats. Next she'd complain that she didn't want any nappyheaded grandkids.

It's not "evidence" of anything.
SHE IS NOT FUCKING A NIGGER.

Blacks are more susceptible to contracting it, so no it's not a myth

>I don't support my gf financially, so she cucks me with a chimp because
>Should i be concerned

Good job OP, and yes
You fucking should be concerned

Bait is obvious OP

>edgelord detected

look
fuck you
she is not going to get AIDS you fucking racist shitbag

Break up with her, don't tell her why and be stoic. You got lucky to find out now rather then later.

Op quit lying you pathetic sack of shit.

Look, fuck off
I'm looking for a job
I am not going to fucking work fast food you fucking faggot

OK from now on I am only taking SERIOUS REPLIES
Fuck you stupid faggots
Fuck you

if she is in to black dick she will have aids or herpes soon enough... they al have it. they get it in prison where they all turn gay...

Evidence=/=proof
all I'm saying is it's possible. If I was you I'd text the guy back pretending to be her and see if you can find out what he knows about her. That's the only way to know for sure, and assuming you are correct and she is faithful you might wanna how he got her number

I'm spooked OP
How does it feel kmowing your gf is getting thay fat sweaty black cock?

I can't really break up with her right now it took a long time just to get her to start having sex and this relationship is just too intense right now.

>Sup Forums
>serious

Look I said shut the fuck up faggot

serious replies from now on

it's not that they're more susceptible to contracting it genetically- it's just that higher rates of incarceration => guys playing both sides of the fence in prison, then getting out and spreading to women, plus the super homophobia of the black community means that guys would be more likely to have sex with other guys on the DL- then fuck women to maintain appearances. Plus drugs.

Two choices, beat the fuck out of him, or tell her to fuck off. Now a days women dont appreciate shit so fuck her bro. Let her go jump on the subhuman nigger monkey dick and move on.

your GF is the one getting "spooked" or "blacked" or "aidsed"

why does everyone here think hitler is cool
he isn't

Do nothing, just sit back and get cucked faggot

serious replies only

holy shit this is the most beta thing I've read all week. If you have that hard of a time getting laid, you need to focus on not putting the pussy on a pedestal, and for the love of god, stay out of serious relationships. Even if she's not cucking you, you're well on your way to being pussy-whipped, just because you're so desperate for sex.

fuck you I know where you're going with this
I don't have a tiny dick, in fact quite the opposite

Look, shut the fuck up I AM NOT BETA. I am just between jobs now and I need to have sex to deal with the stress of job hunting. I NEED THIS FUCKING THinG TO WORK NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP

NOT YET

Come on OP
Face the truth
Your GF is getting her ass pounded so hard tyrone at work
You ain't even doing shit about it
I bet you like the taste of Tyrone's nigger cum in your GF's cunt

fpbp

Cooler then you.

OK I'll bite. How is a nigger pic on her phone "evidence" that she's trying to fuck one?
We don't KNOW any. How would she hook up with one? In the hour she has between her job and coming home?

OPs new pic..

you're def trolling. btw, work is the easiest excuse to cheat of all time. Anytime I want some strange..I just "work late"

>I don't work
Oh I see op it's a picture of your dick

Do so ething bitch boy
Or are you gonna ask tyrone to nut in your ass after he's done busting in your GF?

OP being so defensive, he can't comprehend his girl is 100% cucking him as a side boy toy for her amusement all while getting a big black dick stuffed in her twice the size of his.

OK maybe you're cool, maybe you and I could be Fallout buddies but if you said that shit to me in a bar? I would pound the holy fucking shit out of you. Do you understand, faggot?
The holy fucking shit.
I built this relationship up from nothing. I lost weight, I ditched my stoner dipshit friends, I am making something of myself. FUCK.
YOU.

See if she have videos on her phone. Mmmmm the idea of my gf doing it with a black man makes me diamond.... That erected member penetrating he slowly as she begs for more.

she got it as a text right? From who? not enough context, but the only guys sending dic pics are guys trying to get laid.

I am serious man, shes fucking reciving dick pics. Two choice kick his ass, or fucking leave her.

You started from nothing, you'll end with nothing if you don't deal with the nigger on your GF's phone

It's from a phone camera. And there's got to be a reasonable explanation why she has nigger cock on her phone. I'm TRYING to figure that out, but there are way too many faggots in this thread. Way too many.

GODDAMMIT SHES NOT FUCKING A NIGGER SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT

Random number? No other texts? If so she could be deleting her convo everytime she's texting him.

Accept it OP, you think you and her don't know any nigs, trust me, shes taking that BBC so well, she thinks your a fucking moron, and doesn't expect you to know what she's doing

I didn't look through her phone. I don't do that kind of thing. I just saw this pic when I picked it up and it unlocked.

I said you shut the fuck up now faggot

Proved my point fag

If this were real life I would fucking put you in hospital

tell him u want to meet him from her phone. when he shows up, shoot him. and everyone he would have given aids to had he lived will thank you...

nope, apply occam's razor. Unless one of her gf's sent it to her as a joke- it came from a guy. Like another poster said- she's deleting all the other texts. Text the number back.

How long has Tyrone been with your GF??

Kind of fishy...

Show a picture of your girlfriend.

Found out my gf was cheating on me as well with two black guys. She claims to have only sucked them off but either way I was pissed.

Accepted the fact she did it once might happen again. Decided to set her up and watch her with the same guys. Was incredibly hot

The guy with the Negan pics is right man, two choices OP, dont be a beta choose

Sure you would
While you're doing that
Ask your GF if she wants to succ me off again like she did Tuesday

no- she's right, she thinks you're a moron and you are.

Why would you ever get a text of a chick nude on your phone(not from your friends)...unless she is currently fucking you or trying to fuck.

Dubs of truth