Sup Sup Forumsros wat do?

Sup Sup Forumsros wat do?
>Girlfriend goes to school
>Walking home at night
>Some faggots shot her with a paintball gun
>Hit her in the throat
That nearly could have killed her, holy shit. I'm so greatful that she didnt get hit in the throat
>Sent me it on snapchat
>Came home crying
>Pic related
I'm so fucking angry, I'm thinking about calling the police.... Shitty ass humanity. What do I do? I'm about to go down to the police station and report it

She's cheating on your beta ass, you dumb shit

Yea, just go report it

Ummm, those are hickies bro

>replying to copypasta baut

gr8 b8

Wow, what assholes. I can't believe they gave her hickies too.

>Hit her in the throat
>I'm so greatful that she didnt get hit in the throat
Did she get hit in the throat or not, fuckhead?

>when you hook up with your girl and leave hickies all over and her mom asks what they were

Btw it's spelled grateful

She for sure got hit, inside the throat

Lol - those are hickeys dawg

The trauma blunt is not consistent for a contundent object impact, there's no inflammation at all in that neck, and she would have ended in the hospital immediately after the incident, barely breathing.

Also, I know this is bait, but in any case, if this is real, dude you're being cheated on, those marks are done by low-force sucction in sensible areas of the skin, aka, a passionate kiss.

Sorry man.

Dont even try this pic was posted like this ages ago

Those are hickies, user, she's been messing around with other guys.

Not hickies.

LOL - ROFL - thats a pasta m8

ya go down to the cops but bring her so they can reenact and figer out were they shot from

How the fuck is sucking on a body a "passionate kiss"? I never understood this cringy bullshit. We are humans, not fucking alien xenomorphs from another planet.

wtf ive seen this shit already
fake
everyone leave
someone tried this already

Hadn't somebody made this exact same post a few weeks ago?

Yawn.....seen this bait before.

Same guy you replied to, I find it stupid too, but sometimes you can make the mistake of "kissing very hard" cause of the stimuli your partner gives you, but that usually happens girl-dude, they're the ones that physically react in exagerated ways during sex. I had it happen to me once when I was 16 lol, I was masturbating my gf and she was kissing gently my neck meanwhile, but then she sucked so fucking hard when I inserted three fingers inside her. I hurt but meh, and when we finished, we turned the lights on and I had a mark that looked like one of those from the image, they're not even sexy, but they can happen by accident.

bad b8

Lmao dude that's a hickey shes banging jody

Paint over her neck you'll be fine

To all the beta males saying these are hickeys, you clearly don't understand the art of paintball.

You can tell by the color and pattern alone that she has paint on her neck (my guess is that the shooter used purple petes or possibly maroon malcoms)

It's her own fault for disregarding her navy training and positioning in such a vulnerable spot on the sidewalk instead of stealthing home between buildings.

Learn to PB, virgins

Get off the internet and go to sleep. You're done.