Underrated albums that no one mentions. Pic related

Underrated albums that no one mentions. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETC7oXmVm2U
youtube.com/watch?v=YbSMPWGZWcw
youtube.com/watch?v=W1tzURKYFNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i think you know why no one mentions this

Yes! Finally! I think her voice went perfectly with a sort of hip-hop production and the Lips' neo-psych sound. There were so many throwaways, but if it had been cut down to 40 minutes or so it would have been like an 8/10

Listen to it all the way through. I was skeptical at first because her other album was trash but this is so, so good.

It was Miley Cyrus acting out as a shallow gimmick. She's like the New Age stoner girls from high school who pretended to be deep.

The album is just the Flaming Lips providing random, formless quirks for a talentless pseudo-pop diva

Exactly! there's something so transcending about the production on this album

did we even listen to the same album? I mean, the production was great and all but Miley's goddamn voice.

Did you all even listen to Twinkle Song??? WHAT DOES IT MEEEEAN!??

go to bed Wayne

they needed to cut the tracklist of dead petz in half. bangerz is her best album (but that also needed quite a few tracks deleted)
my top 3
youtube.com/watch?v=ETC7oXmVm2U
youtube.com/watch?v=YbSMPWGZWcw
youtube.com/watch?v=W1tzURKYFNs

Miley's song Drive is unironically the greatest song of the last 5 years.

Logged.

What do you mean "logged?" Because of the high school reference? Note that I put it in past tense. I'm 28. I'm in grad school. Literally kill yourself, you illiterate dweeb.

Well clearly that grad school "education" isn't doing much for you. I'm 46 and a proud mother of three, I can easily fuck you UP with one hand tied behind my back.

Ahhhh Miley's so hottt

...lolwut?

my man

waddup friend. any similar recs?

ITT albums that get posted on Sup Forums all the time

This