I suffer from depression because I'm a virgin. I'll start college in August. Any tips for getting laid...

I suffer from depression because I'm a virgin. I'll start college in August. Any tips for getting laid? Btw I'm Brazilian.

Also I'm 18 if that helps at all

maybe start with guys?

I'm not gay. I wish I was. Men are way easier to get than women

Hey man, just because you haven't had sex is not a big deal. Just be casual and be yourself. When you go to college, find intramural clubs to join, find someone who you enjoy being around and see if you can just have a consistent communication with that person. The key is to not wait for someone to find you, you need to be out looking as well. Be prepared for small talk, but try to kindle talk by inserting innocent humor. If you can get someone to laugh, it's a great first step.
Ask questions to whomever you're talking to. People enjoy talking about themselves, just sit back and listen, get to know the person and in time they will also get to know you comfortably.

Again, don't worry about the sex. If you have a solid foundation with someone, sex will come in time.

I'll give you an example. I had sex for the first time when I was 19, 2nd year of uni. I went to a Habitat for Humanity club meeting, saw a cute girl getting hammers ready for a build, went up, literally said "Hi my name is ____" she responded with her name, we just talked about uni experience so far, then hung out for the next few weeks. Now we're about to celebrate 5 years.

Good luck.

I was gonna say I'd suck your cock, which would prove your point lol

You could fuck my ass too if you wanted!

Work, work, work, buy motorcycle, fuck women. Thats what I did

>depression because you're a virgin
you should be depressed that your a cancerous faggot who makes shit threads

good shit man

f u c k y o u

Cut pubes, lose weight, drop standards, do drugs

If anyone else has questions or wants more advice / clarification, just comment and let me know.

Good luck.

nossa que merdinha de pinto

Just end your life

You're depressed because you're a virgin?

Either you don't understand what depression is, or you're retarded.

I know what it is. I take heavy meds and have therapy sessions aswell. Trust me, I know what depression is.

me ajuda anão

Porra Danton

Wait... you're on heavy medication and therapy for being a virgin?

It doesn't add up... maybe you're a virgin due to other problems, such as social awkwardness.

>I suffer from depression because I'm a virgin

lol fuck off. Obviously don't even know what depression truly is.

Factually correct... Depressed and only 18 and it's because ur a virgin??? Get the fuck out of here, kill yourself if u really feel this way... It's the only way

People have different reasons, user. The same happens usually on zoos, where some animals live alone thus don't get to find a sexual partner. This causes depression.

Now if this happens to animals, why wouldn't it happen to humans aswell? Sex depravation for a male is tough, dude.

See 730666161

Lmao. I used to feel like you then I lost my virginity at 19 and it wasn't as good as I thought it'd be. It's really no bid deal, the chick didn't even know I was a virgin. Honestly bro, oxycontin or even xanax/weed combo is better than sex.

That's the problem. I know it's not a big deal, then why I feel so bad about myself?

You're young, things will get better. You just need to get used to shitty Brazilian college "culture" if you want to get laid.

You also need to get good at oral if you're gonna be using that tiny dick, anão.

Because he is only 18 fag.. It could happen but he is only 18... He hasn't even given him self a chance... I lost my virginity at 17.. That can't b the reason .. And IF he is suffering that bad he should get a whore and cure his problem

Sure, I'd agree with that if he were around 30, 25 at the least. But 18? He's still got enough years ahead of him where there's nothing wrong with being a virgin. He's sad about it, and I have nothing against that, but to refer to it as depression triggers me.

Because the main directive of most animals is procreation, for a human it's much less focused.

If the person has a love/sex addiction... sure, otherwise it's just called loneliness... especially since he's only 18.

Maybe because that's not the real reason you're depressed.

I would also like to mention that if he "truly" is depressed from being a virgin then he's in for a rude awakening when real life smacks him upside the head.

Sabe se a Anhembi Morumbi (particular) tem um cenário propício pra isso?

If u cant get a woman u have genes, should not breed, and kys.

>This

Shit genes**