Tips on dealing w/ a malignant narcissist girl?

tips on dealing w/ a malignant narcissist girl?

rape

bump

Run far away. Either that or abuse and dominate her.

rape her

Hear's a tip
Don't

Impossible. Narcissism is a 21st century epidemic. Look at the president of USA. Narcissism is the opiate of the masses right now. You cannot get through to somebody who is both stupid and confident. Never gonna happen.

don't judge her and try and enjoy your time with her.

could you elaborate?

not judging. she's abusive and domineering. she runs hot and cold based on how much i submit to her. and she plays complex mind games that drive me insane.

here's what you do. pack up, leave, move on.

she's also a co-worker.

Fulfill her every demand, and eat her out regularly. Also don't forget to tell her how great she is all the time.

go in > www.mallandrinhas.net

how old are you?

30, she's 24

get a grip on yourself. If you think this relationship is longlasting, healthy and fullfilling youre wrong. Deadwrong. It may be fun for a bit, but its unhealthy af. If you just want to fuck dont invest yourself emotionally in her.

You could convert her by not being a cuck. All women can learn to be sub.

You are a really dumb, jaded and ironically narcissistic person

Narcissism has always been an opiate for the masses, existed for thousands or years and if you run for president, you are by default, a little narcissistic.

>hurr durr im so smurt cuz i critisized the president and everyone in the 21st centry im so smart and cool because i can comment on politics and the people around me did you know i can suck my own dick too?

Why don't you do everyone else a favor and blow your brains out since there aren't any creative thoughts inside of it

TL;DR you're a fucking loser

You're old enough to know better.

Seriously? You don't involve yourself with narcissists at all. They have no souls, no empathy, there's nothing but malicious insecurity behind those dumb dead eyes. A lot of good looking girls are highly narcissistic and should be avoided at all costs. It sucks because everyone wants to fuck them. But it's not worth it. They're filth and should all be killed off. They will happily and proudly destroy your life for amusement.

ther is a word for it OP is is PUSSYWHIPPED

Narcissism isn't so much thinking highly of yourself as much as it as thinking of your self too much. Brush her off and she'll try to improve herself to please you

>good meat

OP. Everyone is telling you.

I am telling you.

Break that relationship unless you enjoy hating yourself. Then we won't stop you.

alright, tips on how to break it off then?

''I don't want to pursue this relationship. It's unfulfilling because of these reasons.''

do you have pic's of her ???

> if do paint out face show us so we know what your working with please we can help you better ..OP

/thread

You mean women generally? You have to put up with it no women isn't an entitled cunt

im not OP

only pics of face

Don't.

no body shot there is certain consideration for anything over a 6-7 you know

> like mine (pic) she is as crazy as a shit house rat but you have to pad it you know give her some leeway ..kek

fugin white knight's every where anymore

TL;DR, go back you reddit, newfag normie kek