How do I stop her from fucking other guys?

How do I stop her from fucking other guys?

Keep her locked up.

you dont. quit being a fucking pussy and move on with your life, kid.

dont be a cuck

She will never fuck you

She doesn't love or care about you. No woman ever will. They are always looking for something better. They lie and cheat. All women are like this. Accept this as your new reality. She will only fuck up your life if you stay with her. You'll be miserable as fuck worrying if she is cheating on you. This chick doesn't need to be part of your future to be happy.

How do you downboat on here

You can't but you can make it so it doesn't matter anymore by either accepting it or letting her go.

You don't. Are you dating? If so cut it off. It'll never ever change. Women like that don't change.

Kill her

You leave her

>Women like that don't change.
This. Once she's crossed the line it'll be easier for her to fall in temptation and do it again when there's a chance, even if she promises you she won't.

She won't stop, even if she promises. It may not happen for a week, it may not happen for five years, but if the opportunity arises, she will take it.

You have two options: leave her and state your reasons. Accept reality and you might even enjoy being a cuck.
It is not about her being a bad person, it is just something she likes to do, but you are not forced to accept it.

tie her up in your basement and cut off her legs

You can't. But you can get rid of her and stop being such a cuck.

Sorta. We're more like fuck buddies.

We both took each other's virginity at the age of 14 eight years ago. We've never officially gone out on a date, but we've been sexually involved with each other off an on ever since.

have extremely aggressive sex with her next time and ask when you're going steady right after

>We're more like fuck buddies
Then get your mind sorted out and play the part, you fucking mongrel.

This

It's the same shit every time. She breaks up with her boyfriend, then knocks on my door. We fuck for about a week or two, and then she meets some other guy and starts fucking him. Then she stops fucking me. Then she breaks up with him about 2-3 months later and knocks on my door again.

I just want her to stop fucking other guys and stay with me.

Like maybe date her idk

become the guy se wants to fuck
>pc unrelated

Did you try telling her? I know it's a weird concept, but the success rate is rather high. You'll either reach your goal (good) or get your shit sorted out and can move on with your life (good, too).

Fuck no.

If I told her that I was in love with her, she would probably just laugh at me. She has a really low self esteem and loses attraction to a guy who gets emotional nearly instantly.

>he's said he was in love with me. What an idiot, right?

kek. She's a slut. Just enjoy fucking her when you do and be glad you're not stuck with her. Sluts are not gf material dumbass!

I see. Well, I was in a similiar situation a couple of years ago, honestly. And here's the solution: You move on. I know it hurts. I know. But it will be so much better for you in the long run. You can't fix other people. They have to do it themselves. But as long as you are always there for her to catch her when she is falling out, it is bad for both her AND you.

>too much of a faggot to tell girl what he wants
>gets pissy when girl doesn't do what he wants
as if she's supposed to magically know what you want. OP confirmed POS. kys plz thx