Old fag here, I need some help

Old fag here, I need some help.

Ok, so I have a younger sister (12 years younger) and we were always close, Im 28 now so you do the math. I repeat, we were always VERY close and therefore we have a lot of intimacy.

Few days ago she told me that she has this pimple in the butt, for a long time, and that wont disappear. I asked to take a look and we were alone in her room, I closed the door, she laid down in her bed, belly down, I slided her tiny pajama shorts down and saw a big red pimple, prob inflamed, in her butt.

Until this part there is no big deal but then I asked her if that was the only pimp and she said she didnt know and I decided to look for more.
I started to touch and open her butt (she had panties on ofc) but she let me open and search so much that at one point I could smell the asshole and see it. I kept looking at her asshole for a couple seconds then I stopped and told her she had 2 more pimples in the inside of her butt.

The problem is that her asshole is the most pretty thing I ever saw, I cant stop thinking about it. I wanna eat it so badly and I dont know what to do. I was thinking about it and if I could I would prob have sex with her for hours, both pussy and ass.

She is very childish and cute, she is 16 but looks 12 really and her skin is very white.

Help me get this thoughts out my hear, what can I do to stop thinking about this ?

she wants to fuck

kys

You'll have to kill yourself.

Show us pics op

post pics so we can help you

You fucking disgusting PEDO FREAK!

You'll have to fuck. No other way. Otherwise this fantasy will consume your life.

I second this

I know she does...she just started having sex with her boyfriend and a few months back, before she started to fuck, she was always fingering in the shower, I could tell.

The problem persists, I need to stop thinking about this asap.

Just fap instead.

ya sure, do u want her fb too ? gtfo

Sharpie

Just post pics pussy
Don't be a fucking kike

>she was always fingering in the shower, I could tell.

Literally how?

you're the one asking Sup Forums for help
you should know the rules nigger

>Ok, so I have a younger sister (12 years younger) and we were always close, Im 28 now so you do the math

>
She is very childish and cute, she is 16 but looks 12 really and her skin is very white.

Let me fuck her and kill yourself u autistic piece of shit
Also pics of your whore sister

well you already fuck it up spec-fucking-tacularly.

That was your sign idiot.

I could hear the rubbing...she doesnt make any noise but I always kinda knew when she was fingering in the shower, she started very early actually.

>filename

I see what you did there.

Did you do a thorough inspection of her ass?

As soon as he said he could smell her asshole I knew this story was fake. FUCK you OP

I wish it was fake and I had no desire for my own sister u fukin homo

You could hear the rubbing, through the door, with the water going and probably the fan as well. How loud is rubbing?
Gtfo you literal faggot

the shower is beside my room u fukin idiot and the wall is a 10cm wall, are u fukin stupid ?

Know that if you do have sex with her it will fuck her up mentally for life. You're her big brother. She looks up to you, trusts you implicitly and loves you unconditionally. Do you REALLY want to fuck her so bad that you'd potentially ruin her life?
Think of the consequences, your family would disown you, you'd probably be charged with rape of a minor. That should be enough, no?

Your such a fraud its laughable. Give us some actual proof and then we can help. As for now your just playing games with other dumbasses that buy your bullshit.

Im not gonna fukin rape her, Im not stupid or that evil. I need help to stop thinking about this.

What do I do ????????? Have sex with other girls will make it go away ?

fuck off, what proof do u want ? Im not posting pictures

You can hear a finger rubbing on a vagina through a 10cm wall while the water is running and the fan is on? Rub your finger on your arm right now and see how loud that is

Blur out the face then. Just post em or it's fake

She's a minor. Your parents will press charges. It will be messy. The fact that you can even think about your fuckin sister that way is disgusting.
Seek professional help.

Op is a faggot

OP is pretty cool actually. show dick

OP is probably about 45, overweight, sexually-confused, and loves to write about sexual, fictional stories so that he can have conversation.

Fuck You OP, fake as shit

what fan, are u fukin retarded ? The rubbing in the water makes a lot of noise, u never masturbated ur gf in the shower before ?

Try to dig yourself out of this hole, op. We all know you're a lying faggot.

Well most bathrooms have a fan that gets rid of some of the moisture in the air from the steam. Even if her bathroom doesn't have that how in the fuck could you tell she's fingering herself from the way the water hits the ground. You're not making any sense

So OP, is pimples in the asshole a turn on for you?

Fake and gay

Look for a hooker, that looks like your sister. Take some clothes from your sister, maybe her perfume too. Let the hooker wear her clothes and put on her perfume. Fuck her and call her little sister. You'll bei fine

Tell her to wash her ass more. Tht's how you get those

Not "pedo freak", but "incest freak". That's what you were thinking of.

Finde a hooker that looks like your sister. Dress her with the clothes of your sister. Gibt her the perfume of her sister. Fuck her. You'll bei fine