Are blacks the superior race? They dominate most sports, build muscle easier and have the best skin pigment...

Are blacks the superior race? They dominate most sports, build muscle easier and have the best skin pigment. Also research shows that properly educated blacks have the same iq as whites, only those uneducated in africa have low iq. And lastly, their genes are the strongest, all black mixed children look almost fully black. This is because they are the original humans, we all came from africa.

solid arguement OP. I'll make sure to commit sudoku tonight.

Is this bait? The answer is yes

nope

FUCK ALL WHITE PEOPLE!!!!

This is the future. We must make things right for the sake of humanity.

well that is kinda racist. seems like a fair decision on the judges part.

No, they're not the superior race. Shame on you for even bothering that.

Also, you ended that with "they are the original humans" IE the least evolved.

I like the fact that the only positive thing people can say about blacks is they supposedly have a big dick and can run fast.

Go ahead put that on your resume and see where it gets you.

They are not the least evolved. They continued to live in africa and stayed similar to the original humans. Other races changed more due to the change of natural habitat. We all came from old blacks and have their genes in us. That's why mixing with blacks activates those genes. Black is the classic human.

>all black mixed children look almost fully black.

>all black
>mixed

Pick one

It's like saying all chocolate mixed ice cream looks chocolate. Well that's cause it's all chocolate.

Hello comrades join the revolution today for cucks everywhere!

If you say so dude. I'd say by the state of most of Africa, their brains didn't develop all that much.

They have superior physique and skin. If you get too much sun you will get cancer and die, they won't. They are faster and get stronger easily. That's enough. You're the one mentioning dick, so what does that tell about you?

literally its always jews, the meme is true!

Cuck pride world wide.

brown people are the cutest. milk coffee skin, fun parts and butthole in a sexy darker shade of brown and supper pretty creamy soles.
it's like they're built to be fuckable

So American Football and Basketball are most sports for you?

Future of white bois.

blacks are not even humans for me

kek
who wastes their time making shit like this

Real cucks, real whites. Why are 98% of all cucks white?

I wonder how many of them are self hating liberals

But they are fertilising a lot of your women and will continue to fertilise more and more as time goes by. You're probably a loser who struggles to get laid or a virgin. Just think about all those BBCs fucking beautyful white girls

who. gives. a. fuck.

They are self hating cucks because they are weak. White race needs to be strenghtened with black alpha genes.