>>730679515

youtube.com/watch?v=6vN0cs_-RSs
start saving your shekels, goys

Other urls found in this thread:

newsworks.org/index.php/local/healthscience/103375-artificial-womb-invented-at-the-childrens-hospital-of-philadelphia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>are women obsolete?

I mean if you just want something to fuck why not just pay for a whore?

>the year is 3017
>feminism has driven men to seek companionship with sex robots
>children are conceived in artificial wombs

>3017

Damn user you have way more faith in humanity that I do, I give it max 50 years.

>paying to fuck a disgusting, disease-filled meat hole

Oh sorry that's right, beggars can be choosers

THIS is what feminism does. They're actually turning our boys into girls. You think if this boy had a strong father figure in his life, he'd let his son turn himself into THIS abomination? God help us all.

paying for sex is the most beta cuck thing you can do, makes sense you're fine with it.

I mean the whole point of the thread is you're paying for sex, you're buying a sex doll for the mere function of fucking it.

I think 25 years is more accurate.

>beta men attempt to have regular sex
>women say "eww, get away creep"
>men build robot for sex
>women take it personally and try to stop it.

Jesus, women are fucking terrible people. Who gives a shit if someone fucks a robot?

Yeah probably around that

Cause women will get offended over anything.

>ugh I want people to not care about my gender
>k den
>OH WHY DON'T YOU HAVE WOMEN IN THIS JOB!

But...

the robot can be programmed with different accents. can't wait for the japanese schoolgirl model.

Sex robots are still a long way off. I mean that's if we're talking about a robot that can replace a woman and can move by its self and talk etc. They probably won't be commonplace in our lifetimes either.

>newsworks.org/index.php/local/healthscience/103375-artificial-womb-invented-at-the-childrens-hospital-of-philadelphia

its official womens are obsolete

I've been having a think about this and overall a man that essentially wants a robot to replace a woman (accepting that they're not able to breed with them, that they are not human etc) then what exactly do they want?

They walk, they talk, they act cute, are sexual when the owner wants. Do they want a personality? Besides a few cliches like Tomboy or Princess etc

you're thinking of androids or some shit. Sex robots are already here, and so are artificial wombs.

thats because women want to have full control over all men. they want their pussies to maintain the maximum amount of value so that they can get free stuff out of men

this infographic accurately depicts what is happening in dating society thanks to the womens sexual liberation movement

I'd think they'd want everything that a regular woman provides, just minus the possibility of rejection. So yeah, a personality is important.

>flip out because a small number of boys are becoming girls
Who cares, faggot?

>this infographic accurately depicts
How can something be accurately depicted if it isn't clearly depicted? All I see is a bunch of lines.

> $15,000
> £11,700

Fuck off.

its pretty fucking clear. when given the freedom to do whatever they want, all women will flock to the same handful of guys instead of society evenly distributing itself. saw a survey done years back that showed 50% of women were getting laid but only 25% of men in that age group were getting laid, meaning the 50% of women were all fucking the same 25% of guys

its a broken system that will lead to the downfall of functional society as we know it

holy shit the butthurt women coming out to complain about this lmao. un fucking believable. theyre so scared of being replaced and losing their pussy power, its hilarious. going so far as to make shit up that this dehumanizes them personally. maybe if they stop being shitty human beings and start treating people with respect, they wouldnt have to be afraid of being replaced

women want ultimate freedom to do whatever they want with no restrictions, but they want to maintain their control over men at the same time. were in a fucking terrible place right now as far as human relationships go

cheaper than a divorce mate. and cheaper than all the meals, clothes, and other gifts women expect to receive.

3017? by that time earth will be 1 big supercomputer structure powered by dyson sphere that will cover the sun
and we will be officially type 2 civilization

yea but the point is
does paying for taxi is more economic than having a car ...
cos whores/sexdolls will be comparable to taxi/car in economical differency from each other

>Comments section
>Rod Reynolds: This is necessary cuz you can't get asian chicks to cuddle.

more pussy for you/ your son

hi don't know it yet

There are male versions for females.
Feels bad man

>are women obsolete

Women who only give sex yes.

Otherwise quit being a fucking NEET and realize women are more than just a walking sextoy, you fucking dildo

I still remmeber having to watch "the mask you live in" in one of my classes. I found it to be the funniest fucking shit, early on it goes to say:

>Feminism isn't about turning boys into girls

Or something along the lines of that. Later in the film it's followed up by:

>masculinity is the rejection of everything female.

I found it to be one of the funniest things to ever witness.

Bump

Just as long as they become reasonably affordable at the same time as growing your own child through an artificial womb then thats awesome!
The only issue that men would haveto overcoem after that is being able to raise them on their own..or at least have the robot advanced enough to raise kids. Now that would definitely replace women altogether.
Sigh...if only it were available now.

I also just thought that since it is a robot it could be hacked to teach degeneracy...good thing women only study liberal nonsense.