What if I told Sup Forums that I had the name of an illegal immigrant spic kid and his family what city they live in...

What if I told Sup Forums that I had the name of an illegal immigrant spic kid and his family what city they live in and what local baseball team they were apart of, would Sup Forums be interested ruining the lives illegal spics by doxxing the shit out of them and fucking with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u2msR5g817Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

doxxing is pretty lame. especially for such a stupid reason. do it urself if u like. retard.

Nypa

Illegal spics? You don't want them gone from our country?

I am not us so I don't give a fuck. And I wouldn't have done it anyway cause... cause nypa. now go to sit in a corner.

Well, quads confirms you support illegal spic immigration. I hope whatever country you live in gets destroyed by invaders.

>being this new

>yfw when you realize I'm the product of illegal spics living comfortably in the US.

or you could simply report them to ICE and let them do their job

it already is since I am. it
read the news... I just live and let others live. I am not interested in a war between poors. And you are as dumb as fuck, Sir.

8pol might be interested?

Elaborate.

Faggot. Nypa is for avoiding stupid shit. Not opting out of things that could really be funny. OP i say you send their info to ICE.

Samefag so hard it hurts.

The amount of pure hatred here is cringeworthy as fuck. you want to do something about these 'filthy spic faggots' then do it.
You're just as much a degenerate turd as they are faggot, grow some balls and take action yourself instead of crying to Sup Forums for help fucking with them

This, op.

get better at spotting samefags. hint: you're doing it wrong.

>For avoiding stupid shit
>This thread

That's the point. To get info. All I have is a name. I need more. That's why I come to Sup Forums's wonderful magic. I need more info to bust them with. The local baseball team I was talking about is in southern California run by beaners, you think contacting them willing be successful, I have a name but that's about it.

Guess again, you invasion compliant, yellow belly.

fuck off dude this thread is apparently good

OP if they are illegal and you wanna ruin a families life then just call immigration.

Now go away.
Stop being an edgy loser and asking for permission or looking for others to do what you cannot do.

Hint: you're a faggot.

LURK MOAR

>info

You must suck hard at baseball if you're this upset. Also, go to sleep. 8th grade starts at 8am, mister.

What he fuck is wrong with you peoples we gonna have fun and all of you just talking bullshit right now

I don't even play baseball. Wtf are you talking about?

POST IT FAGGOT! POST ALL YOU HAVE!

Christian Beltran of the San Dimas Little League.

It's cool to hate. Edgy is a word, used on here, by pussies pretending to be mature, to impress people on an anonymous image board.

You, Sir, are and Idiot

Fun doing what? reporting an illegal immigrant?
fuck me dude. you must have a real good idea of fun. If you want to report him, report him, otherwise there's very little potential here.

You gather info, we use the info. That's how this works.

Fuck off user, i've seen this shit on here since 2001,nothing new move on

Op here. I was hoping you guys would have something for me. All I have is a name and a mouth full of dicks.

>no human is illegal
what about those that are trafficked?

There's a difference between edge and hate. this seems more like some yokel's got nothing better to do but post about his vigilantism online. whether you support illegals or not, (I don't FYI), this shit's a pathetic cry for attention

>mfw when illegal immigrants can't be doxxed due to the fact they're most likely likely using fake info to live here KeK

This is the feels

>since 2001

Double dubs checked well done

Where did butt hurt Op go? It was the only thing I had going tonight.

How do you know they're illegal?

Nypa fags are the reason we cant have a good raid...what type of raid would be considered as not a personal army request faggots?

Just because you're too lazy to put effort into it

reporting them to ice is not ddox. but you should do it before the kid is old enough to stay here.

you dont even want to know how many billions they spend on benefits for anchor babies that have grown up and bred more neets

>How do you know they're illegal?
They're are mexican and know spanish

Just call ICE faggot.

What age would that be?

report them and tape the ice arrest,

idk emancipation age 14 maybe,

So instead of looking like an uniformed asshole why don't you research how an immigrant becomes a citizen?

Got any idea of what an Anchor Baby is?

Furthermore do you have any understanding about why we have the Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor and it's meaning?

And what do you suppose we do? You're a silly goose for expecting anything to come out of a shit post.

Call ICE. Pure and simple.. be vigilant..

Wut.

I can watch plenty of videos online of police brutality that are decent.

why bother watching an average forced eviction of an immigrant, that may or may not escalate into anything remotely worth watching?

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. The people on Sup Forums are awful human beings.

So mexicunts leave their kids behind, typical for animals.

0/10 troll

>that may
just think about the potential webms

Why not record it when you were the one saving america from these criminal unter genetic savages

They're illegals deport them to trump

Call ice and turn them in let the government doxxx them

10/10, best cringe thread I've seen on a while

Naked ones in public usually are.

No ive just been here long enough to remember when anything was worth a raid and most of the time, it came out amazing

youtu.be/u2msR5g817Y

For example ended up being amazing

Last time I checked ICE won't pick oranges and soybeans for $1.64 an hour.

Dont't understand why you asking for advice to do that, it's the right thing to do acording to the law and patriotism.