Find a flaw

find a flaw

fat
big nose
small/oddly shaped tits
chink-eyed smile

eat a dick, nigga

THICCCCC is just a meymey, and you fell for it.

Tits too small

find a flaw

find a flaw

fat, ugly face
she's the type of girl to be a 6/10 and go for a 10/10 guy

Is that Iskra? If so, she can't dance for shit and she's utterly retarded for thinking that shit was cute and posting it unironically to social media--more than once.

> small/oddly shaped tits
Welcome to real life user, 10/10 tits are just a meme

my eyes

Just one?

clothes are on

virgin

She probably hears the word "morbidly" a lot

Lol Kek ur so accurate. I bet he masturbates to his mom's youth pictures

Too skinny

Shes not sitting on my face

shes not in the kitchen making dinner

OP, regardless of whether you're trolling or not, that is one ugly bitch. And I'm putting that lightly too. She's lacking in so many aspects that I can hardly call her a woman. She looks like a pug, and she's got the body of a little boy. Not to mention her hair is better suited for a stallion. Even the Rain Man wouldn't be able to count all of her negative attributes.

Her face is all scrunched up, probably because her head is so small. I'm wondering if this is because of some accident when she was little, or her parents were just circus performers, thus passing down ugly freakshow genes. I mean despite her tiny head, she's still got a massive man jaw and horse mouth. And her cheeks don't complement them well, either. Those are definitely some unfortunate genetics. She looks like a lab experiment for God's sake.

At least her body makes up for it. Haha, just kidding, she's as flat as a surfboard. No matter how much gratuitous cleavage you show off, if your tits are small, you won't be impressing anyone. In her case, I'm actually disgusted. Her tits, despite being tiny, still somehow manage to sag. It's like everything that could have possibly gone wrong with her body DID go wrong.

The fact that I don't feel sorry for her almost makes me feel like a sociopath. There obviously is something severely medically wrong with her. But instead of seeking medical attention, she poses for slutty pictures. You can't respect someone for that.

>Fat

Exactly

anybody that is even remotely into working out knows this.

Lol and you're the type of guy thats a one who thinks he's a seven and wonders why all these 'sixes' keep going for chad

Oh god Iskra Lawrence

The only flaw is she has clothes on!