Anyone got any experience or stories about fucking prostitutes in Thailand?

Anyone got any experience or stories about fucking prostitutes in Thailand?

Bump, when r u going to Thailand user?

No ass or tits, its like fucking aguy

most of them are guys

It's fun if you like a dick in your butt.

search@bestgore

Reminds me of my days in Cambodia. Where 20 bucks got me unlimited beers and a couple of preeteens to use as I wanted. Those were the good old days.

what...

You know, half of these gook whores are sworn members of the Vietcong. The other half got TB. Make sure you only fuck the ones who cough.

Thinking about going to cambodia / thailand.
But how do I prevent just getting stabbed and robed when you go to a shady place with prostitutes. Because I'm obviously a rich white tourist so I would feel like I'm walking with a bullseye on my back.

I went into a strip club with some mates, felt horny and decided to try a hooker for the first time. Paid the lady that was in charge, and got the girl i liked.

Went to a very shady and shitty hotel a few steps away from the club (Clearly it's only purpose). Had to pay for the room, went in and had a shower (This is where I was actually scared, since I genuinely thought i was going to get robbed of all my stuff whilst in the shower) Thankfully nothing happened

She began by giving me a BJ, with a condom, so the sensation was underwhelming. To add to that I was very drunk. She then proceeded to ride me, and that was pretty much it.

All in all, a very underwhelming experience. Mostly because I was constantly on the edge, since I had no idea if someone were about to barge in any second or not. None of my friends where close by, and I was a lucky man not to get robbed or worse I'd say.

yeah, went to "fishbowl" type place
also went to a couple of gogo bars
also took home a girl from a beer bar

There are a lot of guy but also a lot of girls.
Just learn from the builder of walls.
First you grab them by the pussy, then you get a BJ from the whore.

if you go to bangkok, go to suzie wongs in soi cowboy, best gogo bar, fully naked, actual "lesbian show" as in, girls licking others girls punanis, though none of them looked like they were into it

all the girls I banged there were decent, friendly, tried to please since they wanted a tip. One that I banged in a hourly hotel offered to come over to my real hotel after she finished work to hang out and talk.

That's what holds me back from going.
You're always 10 sec away from getting killed over 50$ because they are dirt poor.
How can I even get drunk with that in my mind?

Damn you guys are fucking stupid. Don't leave your houses with that mentality

Just go to the bars near the hotels with the thousands of other white tourists. The bar whores will find you and all but drag you back to your hotel for fucki fucki

if you go to bars, you're generally pretty safe because the bars don't want any trouble with the cops, i've heard if you look for freelance its a bit riskier.

I never felt in danger of being hurt or robbed, with one slight exception. In some bars they're REALLY pushy. I went to one, and as soon as I sat down a hot girl came and sat next to me and tried to get me to buy her for 4000 baht(fine and room included), which is on the expensive side (but not that bad and she was a solid 8, some might call her a 9).

I wasn't into it, but there were a few girls standing there trying to nag me into buying her and asking for tips, they were pretty rabid. So i walked out. As I was walking out a girl said I have to tip her, I opened my wallet to look for a small note and she just snached something, can't remember how much. that's the worst thing that happened and it only happened at one bar

You do know the difference right? I live in a country where the cops are only a little corrupt.
Where someone cares where a tourist get's stabbed. Where the majority of the people aren't dirt poor.
I don't mind walking down the streets piss drunk at 3 AM because I don't live in a 3th world country.
if you don't see how Thailand is different then you have a mental problem..

if you want to take girls back to your hotel, make sure its one that allows guests for free. Some hotels don't allow guests, some charge extra for guests. I think all make your bargirl leave her ID at the front desk for security.

If you're in bangkok and you decide to take a bargirl back to your hotel, don't try to haggle with the cab driver, just pay the 200b they ask for otherwise you may have to wander around with a bargirl trying to find a tuck tuck

Had to be a little extra for off menu purchases. Best test is seeing if they knew how to turn on the shower in the hotel. If not you knew they were fresh from the countryside.

Wouldn't places with thousands of tourist just be the same as any other stripclub / bar in the west, is it still worth it to fly to the other side of the world (exept for the cheap food and drinks).

there's a better vibe in thailand, it's more fun
most thai bar girls are actually nice and friendly
also cheaper
also you can take the strippers and bang them
also it kind of feels less pathetic in thailand, don't know why

Oh, shut the fuck up. Thailand is not a piss poor African country. You're still a fucking pussy if you're seriously that scared of going there.

>feels less pathetic in thailand
IDK not going to tell fucking anyone I went to the other side of the world for whores.
Also Thailand has a HUGE reputation for the lady boys here so people would assume I fucked them.

Thailand is not a piss poor African country
Did you not see the post in this tread about the farm girls who have never seen a shower in there live?

Okay, if you're really that scared, then stay in your own country. You just need to know that you're absolutely delusional and you should never travel anywhere

it should go without saying, but ALWAYS agree on a price BEFORE you buy. girls, drinks, tuck tucks.
dumb as its sounds I didn't do that a few times

We aren't talking about going to the country. We are talking about fucking prostitutes in that country.

Theres a massive difference between the 2. It's not the whores you should be afraid of, it's their coked up "bosses" who might just get pissed off and burst in at any time.

Enjoy getting robbed and killed when you are drunk and fucking a whore.

don't bother trying to haggle
in general they'll offer a reasonable and fairly standard price, and it's not worth making them feel sad just to save a few bucks

>tourist just be the same as any other stripclub / bar in the west
Not in the US anyways, the best you can hope for is a chick with a bare-ass rubbing your dick in a private room for a couple hundred bucks.
Your best hope is Mexican strip clubs, which aren't that far away from their point of entry. $20 gets you a private lap dance, from there you start negotiating prices and what you want. I've been told you can even get a freebie if you're nice/funny/good looking enough.

How is the sex? The whores here pretend like you have a 20inch cock and it's the best sex of there life or they are 100% indifferent.

Damn, they look disgusting user

Meant to say US-Mexico point of entry.

this doesn't happen if you stick to the main tourist areas

Not that user from before, but why would you even want to get so fucking wasted that you don't get a grip on yourself anymore?
No wonder you're afraid of getting robbed then. Stay tipsy and everything should be fine.

Can you agree on a price in english? Do they speak it atleast a little in the touristy areas?

yeah, that was one of the first pics of a google search, not my photo.

decent,
they DO act like I have a big penis, it's kind of funny.
They're mostly pretty chill, pretty nice chicks.

sex was not as good as with someone I know and like, but worth the money. they put in a good effort, they did what I wanted.

bj without condom, them on top.

surely they aren't all active?

99% of the time they speak half decent english, like enough to have a basic conversation.

once I did it with a girl who spoke almost no english so the mamasan in charge of the bar did the talking.

went and had a massage in chiang mai

massage girl asked if I wanted to take her out for a drink later (i would have to pay for all the drinks/entrance fees) i said i did.

so we went out to a couple of bars, that was pretty cool, I didn't even pay for all the drinks, her friends sugar daddy did (i think).

she was just looking for a sugar daddy, but i don't have much money. anyway, she came back to my hotel and fucked me any way, didn't even have to pay for it

any questions before I go to bed?

How difficult was / it is to find the girls in between the lady boys?

not difficult, they usually stick to designated bars and areas and they don't try to trick you.

if you go to a red light area like soi cowboy or soi nana, just look up which are the ladyboy bars on the internet before you go

You can tell the ladyboys by their voice. Also what I did was tell all the girls that they were probably male...they would grab my hand and put it on their crotch. If their is any question they will show you the goods before you pay.

having said that, I was in a ladyboy area in phuket ( i went with a girl, for fun)
most of them were pretty obvious, but some of the people there looked like genuine girls, but i didn't want to find out

I went to Nana Plaza. There they have dedicated bars just for the fags. The other bars are all girls and there are lots of them...not so many ladyboys

I went and played pool at a bar in phuket. from a few meters away the host looked female, but from close up it was pretty obviously male. also it beat me at pool which was a sign it was male since most (but not all) bar girls can't play pool for shit, even though they work somewhere with a pool table

*their life

Dirt poor? Obviously you have never been there

Yeah, turned out she was a he

Suzie Wongs got busted for selling 16 year olds. I don't know if it still exists in any form.

I'm not the guy you were talking to, but I've fucked maybe 20 or so whores in Thailand and never been robbed. The thing is that it's to all intents and purposes an activity they market to tourists. So it's in nobody's interest to let gangsters rob and kill anyone. Stick to the main sites and it's safe enough.

> be in with friends pattaya
> chilling on a quiet non touristy beach
> 4/10 woman walks up 'mr mr hello mr'
> oh fuck here we go
> you like party, you want some party
> no thanks love I'm good
> very good price only $10
> oh ffs i just wanna lie here soak in the sun, I banged an Israeli chick 2 days ago. I'm good for now
> good time party come with me just up there, she hitches her shorts over shows me her poon
> shit, OK why fucking not
> get my things together, she leads me up a little track
> suddenly 8yo walking with us, they're both speaking Ching chong
> I'm like wtf???
> get up to a clearing with a shack, lots of garbage around
> woman asks for $30
> nah nah that's not the price
> she cost $30, you pay money
> I'm uncomfortable AF wanna nope outta there
> woman getting angry
> I am real insistant, I will go. No money for you
> after a minute arguing woman says OK $10. She gets on her knees and fives shittiest bj ever
> kid watching while on lookout
> kinda makes me hard
> weird, having cock sucked while she over there making bored eye contact
> woman barks at kid, she comes over
> can see where this is heading

And sorry guys but that's where the green text ends. I don't wanna admit anything here. But yeah, weird shit goes on there, away from the cities gotta be real careful

nope, they are all dead of AIDS.

Cambodia used to be a land with no rules. Cash ruled all, and questionable shit went down there often. I was offered the ability to buy someone. Not like, paying for sex, but paying for whole ownership. $200 and i could pick a girl from a room of girls. None of them were of consentual age.

That's fucked man

Maybe, but i didnt make shit that way. Just reaping the benefits.
If some farmer wants to whore out his daugters, fine by me.

1. I don't fuck men.
2. I don't fuck brown people.
>can't help you

they have penises

Continue

How to get underage girls? Like 10-14 yo.
Also share stories or greentext of fucking little girls in piss poor countries

>Vietcong
>Thailand
what's it like being retarded?

Thailand is not a third world country. do some fucking research

Literally a news report on this last night, internal security is keeping tabs on everyone going to Cambodja. I wouldn't risk going down there and have big brother flagging me.

I bet the second bj was way better than the first

I used "ThaiJoop" app on Android when i was tehre 2016. Fucked a whore that came to where i was living and few days after i fucked a ladyboy the same way. Between 2-2.5k baht. Just gotta be bold and ask if they want money for sex since it is suppsed to be a legit dating app. You can easily see which ones are the sluts. Good luck.

anyone have the video of the fag bragging about fucking a ladyboy?

No but I got hit on by a ladyboy prostitute when I was going to buy fireworks, was only 14 so it kinda freaked me out a bit and was with my mother on holidays in phuket, if I was a bit older and on my own I probably would have done something other than say ok thanks and awkwardly walk off

Eek. Don't wanna really but no one knows this. Just read between lines

> I'm not cool with this
> gets on knees
> nah stop not happy don't wanna cross the line
> you still pay full
> decide fuck it
> activate weird ashamed mode makes it feel hotter
> lets continue
> they're both cool about that
> my balls explode
> all over face
> instant regret

spenser you spanner

This still happens in most african countries as well, it's pretty sad honestly.

How much does it cost to get a girl you can do facial abuse style stuff to?

Please add details. I don't care if you regretted it lol

I'll post in about 15 mins wont greentext with a story. You'll know its me.

You're completely safe legally, I can guarantee. Most here on Sup Forums is fiction and thus nobody has the time and energy to pursue vague cases with little evidence like this story. You think the FBI will travel to thailand and interrogate all whores? Even if they trace your IP you just say that it was fiction and that makes it legal. I personally am not attracted to anyone younger than my age yet I still want as much stories as possible added to the human combined consciousness as possible.

Intense experience is art.

I don't know, what's it like having never seen Full Metal Jacket, retard?

edge
>human combined consciousness
>thinking youre kafka
>thinking you're fooling the FBI with this ''excuse''

You gonna get got boy

I went there twice while in the navy. Pattaya was amazing, it was during the Thai new year. We drank everything, fucked everything and did shit you would go to jail for stateside
I still have rolls of film I'm scared to get developed

Was there a few weeks ago. Here is how to bang a hot as fuck hooker for cheap: Go to Pattaya city, Get a hotel close to Soi 6 or 7, Go out in the evening to the bars. If you are white, aged 20-40 and half decent looking you will get literally screamed at by the hookers and ladyboys outside the bars. Go to one of the go-go bars and find the hottest girl you can. Pay the 1000baht bar fine ($30), take the girl back to the hotel. Usually the hotel will take the girls ID at reception. Go upstairs and do whatever the hell you want to her. Next morning pay the girl between 1000/3000 baht depending on how hot and awesome they are. The girl leaves and the hotel will call your room to make sure you weren't robbed or murdered. Rinse and repeat for next night.

around 30$ for a whole night? is it really that cheap there?

$30 is the bar fine, its what you pay to take them out of the bar. You are better doing that than meeting one of the walking STD's on the beach and being mugged to try and save $30

o no mean words.

Sure, but there's the 30$ bar fine and the 30$ pay next morning. So 60$ for a whole night of fucking and fun?

Yea so its a decent deal. Im talking from a legal purchasing of whores stand point in this assertion. Thai are cheaper than Euro/American whores. Slightly more expensive but comparable to Mexican hookers. If money is a huge issue just go to bangladesh and you can fuck every whore in the country for 10 USD total no joke.

the thai chicks are very good at their jobs. As is with more whore houses, it is especially true in thailand. Never, ever, ever, EVER EVER get the hottest chick in the building. The difference in the amount of effort she'll put into it as well as how many times a day she gets fucked will make you gag. Go for that 7 or 8. They are sooo happy if they get a john or two a day. The hot 10s are basically walking trains. They can get plowed upwards of 15 times a day. If youre into chicks with dicks they mad easy to find and are virtually free. Ive been there 4 times and never tried that walk of life.

Thailand is probably second best place in the world for legal hookers IMO. Maybe because i live in USA i am partial but the nevada brothels are the best. Those chicks are true pros and if you just avoid dennis hof's establishments its like 200-300/hr and you'll get a really hot chick who is trying to get your repeat business. Never go to the all asian brothels in nevada btw.

legal euro whores are the worst. over priced and over worked. never tried eastern euro but i hear very good things if you can avoid getting AIDs

Are these girl actually sexy?

Yeah. If the girl is a party girl or crazy you might have to buy them a burger king and some beers or some shit. but you essentially have a girlfriend for the whole night. If they like you they might even stay with you all day and go beach or whatever.

Wow, hot

Do the girls kind of enjoy it? I heard some stories where you could see every second that the girls actually hates it.

The higher end hookers are plucked from their farm villages to go work there purely because they are sexy. Sure there are a lot of disgusting looking hoe's, but there are also a hell of a lot of beautiful and hot as fuck girls. They want to attract western men so they doll themselves up to that end

Is the country, apart from the girls you can fuck for money, actually beautiful?

And can you fuck girls without paying? Like the normal getting laid procedure? For instance in China, many girls want to "experience" a white European, so it's pretty easy to fuck them like that.

Best BJ bar in Bangkok is Kasalong and Soms heaven. Kasalong has hot girls and entrance is relatively more discreet compared to the others. Soms had the best looking girls and price but you litterally have to walk past a well known outdoor seating restaurant full of white cunts and locals.

You pick a girl outside. Head to a booth upstairs. Put your shit aside. Head to the sink where she cleans your junk. Sit down and get succ'd bareback. Go down and pay the old granny what you owe while the chick who just swallowed your load signs some kind of receipt/docket.

DR BJ's is a shitty tourist trap now. Avoid

I imagine if you are attractive then they might enjoy it, makes a change from the 70 year old expats. One of the girls i fucked clearly wasn't enjoying herself and that kind of fucked it for me, i need them to at least pretend for me to get off

Will I be safe if i use a wheelchair?

>$500 from ny to thailand
oh shit bois time to get laid. how much is hookers there? is it easy to get a job there for a whitey?

the country is beautiful. If you go to visit the islands in the south you will never want to leave, trust me. Just google Ko Pha Ngan, or Koh Phi phi, Krabi etc. Yes you can fuck some girls without paying if you are hot. They might just want a beer.

>One of the girls i fucked clearly wasn't enjoying herself and that kind of fucked it for me

Exactly. That's why I'm asking. Hookers in our area actually "enjoy" fucking the younger guys and well, it's easy money for them so they just make the best out of it.