You fags aware this happened? Dumping like 8 pics

You fags aware this happened? Dumping like 8 pics

Haha what section of Sup Forums did that get posted on?

/facebook/

This is also super old news. Came out like two years ago or something.

I'm out of the loop

the truth behind the very first picture is different from what it appears. he wasn't ashamed, or hanging his head in sadness. he just happened to be looking down at that moment.
I think he admitted it later on, that whoever made the meme was wrong but he enjoyed all of the positive attention once it went viral.

I remember this fat fuck. Had a blast roasting him on /fit/ didn't know he actually got the party

And the pussy

Good for him. It's nice seeing bullies get shut down

It says 2015 in the pictures.

I'm way out of the loop

dancing man is a champ

Dancing man is a fat fuck used by women to earn sympathy

I wish I was dancing man

A fat fuck?

No, getting used by women.

>You fags aware this happened?
It was originally posted on Sup Forums

I'm happy for the guy. You faggots are so out of touch with reality that you hate on a guy for enjoying himself by dancing?
He's fat, sure, but that doesn't make him a bad guy. Fucking morons.

and the only one that wanted to touch him was another landwhale

taking in more than you produce is something to hate.

That's the thing that sucks about this site. So many people here are completely fucking warped.

I want to meet Andrew W K too. Should i get fat and frame being laughed at?

This is what fills me with hate.

I wouldn't say I liked his physical appearance but how could I judge? This is the fucked up world we live in now. Thank's, barbie and heman.

good. they can make more of them for us to laugh at and be excessively nice to so we can win sympathy points.

nobody said he was a bad guy. just that a fat guy dancing is funny.

fuck both of you two miserable cunts

>make more of them for us to laugh

I think you're assuming that you have a group where you fit in. There is no us, only you.

people were laughing, because its funny. the guy knows hes fat, he should just own it.

>he should just own it

You should too, you go girl.

>you fat piece of shit

Being new doesn't mean you're out of the loop.

what with this normalfags itt?

first week here?

THIS
/Thread please
this is getting embarrassing.

I remember this fat piece of shit. The diabetus maymays were great.

Of course the nigger smells pussy and has to intrude on the situation and make it about himself....

Haha, that's awesome. Maybe there are some cool chicks after all.

Do emotions have value to you?

if by cool you mean they want to do an interview version of "how does this make you feel?" so they can put it on a proprietary youtube channel sure.

i hate fat people, but i hate people openly teasing people. this fatty getting some good go his way makes me happy.

still think he's a disgusting slob though and being that fat is never excusable.

this is pretty much my sentiments about blacks
>they disgust me but I wish them no harm ick

Wow. First thing on Sup Forums that's made me feel good inside that I've seen in a long time.

Did she mean a nice thing or a bad thing? You can't really trust the bitches these days.

especially twitter bitches it's almost like everyone phrases everything on there to sound like double talk.

summer can last all year long