I got molested when i was a kid and i havnt fuckd a woman yet and i just turned twenty four

i got molested when i was a kid and i havnt fuckd a woman yet and i just turned twenty four

Who did it user? Was it the butler?

my cousin

How old were you both?

i was seven i think and he was twelve

How do you feel about it? Do you still see him?

me too user

you should get therapy and maybe you won't end up kissless virgin forever

i dont see him much anymore no ... i feel bad .. i liked it when i was a kid but now i know its bad... im not gay he use to rub his penis on top of mine and tell me this is how gays have sex than he pist on me and made me piss myself and than he cummed on me and made me sleep like that without showering

similar to me and my cousin except I was 9 he was 14

mine sucked me and made me suck him off but he was sort of a pussy since he never pushed further than that prob because he was afraid I would tell on him

I havent fucked a woman yet either

Hahahha when I was 6 I got raped by my 14 year old female cousin

I'm sorry friend

How come it has affected your ability to have sex with women?

when i feel like somebody wants t fuck mei just shake and turn into a scared little bitch

Well, have you thought about getting molested again?

I'm not sure it has affected it directly, but growing up it made me feel grossed out with myself

I don't feel that way anymore tho, if I work up the courage to talk to women I might be able to have sex with one lol

You need to tell someone. But don't incriminate your cousin if he wasn't a bad guy. Since he was young it's likely that he wasn't intentionally trying to harm you right?

if its any constellation at least you're not a vergin

Hmm I hope so user. I had sexual experiences that young too but they were the same age as me so it fucked me up in other ways.

he did it for a few years

nah, fuck that noise

ah. hmmm so you resent him? Do you think someone (older) had been doing it to him?

find a woman to molest you

one day he told abunch of his friends he had been making me suck his dick and pissing on me and they all laughed at me

hey man it isn't molestation but i've been treated like shit by quite literally every woman/girl i've ever known growing up.

23 and kissless virgin too, I ain't even upset about it either

Jeez

omg I'm so sorry that happened to you

no one ever found out what my cousin did to me and honestly I prefer it that way, I can't imagine having people know and laugh at you I'm so sorry

ive kissed girls

I'm pretty sure if you actually brought up the fact you were 7 and him being a much older age should've known better. Unless his friends are sadistic fags then that kinda makes him look pretty bad

OP don't get bogged down in it. You'll have sex with a woman when you're ready. Just give it time, you'll get there.