Deus Vult thread

Deus Vult thread

After our last assault on mecca failed, we have been forced to regroup. Roll for your role.

Singles - Infantry
Dubs - Captain
Trips - Knight
Quads - King
Quints - Pope
0 - Filthy Saracen. First crusader reply decides method of execution

We attack again when we have at least three knights

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/394l--k9npg?t=20s
youtu.be/M0d4qM7gCH8
steamcommunity.com/id/ldat/inventory/#730_2_9808795793
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reporting for duty sir!

>NON NUBIS DOMINE!
>DEUS VULT!

I... I.... What's happening my Sup Forumsrothers? I feel... different. I.. I must leave I apologize my Sup Forumsrothers, perhaps we meet again one day.

Rolling for the holy Land, I will not fail my king and God

DEUS VULT

alright, let's do this

Captain you cannot desert our order! The arch bishop assured us salvation for our victory and any wrong doing we may have been forced to commit

I myself waver in my faith in the all mighty. The men will fall and be banished to the firey depts below if we do not take the holy Land back from the filthy Saracen scum

Even my wife Beatrice, awaits at home for our victory for god

I begeth you, for god, for the men

That went very well

Also rolling so the rabs gtfo of the holy Land

DEUS VULT

reporting for duty.

Is this where I sign up for jihad?

Rolling for pope. Ave maria!

Let's do this.

Jesus guide me

roll

Impale this filthy saracens!

Praise the Sun!!!

come on Pope

roll

If I'm the Pope I order all templars to execute all saracen soldiers and political figures by beheading. All women raped by the sword and then stoned in front of their children

Their children are to be sold to slavers but not before being branded on the right side of the face with our orders sigil

rawling, GOD WILLS IT

A

Reroll

I see a lot of people meming but I dont know I feel like a holy atheist crusade wouldn't be too bad to push lepen out of saracen land.

AVE MARIA DEUS VULT!

DEUS VULT

roll

Rolling for the cause

Roll for promotion

deus vult

Deus Vult

youtu.be/394l--k9npg?t=20s

Papal bull

Roll

DEUS VULT

Agnus Dei! Roll!

this, but castrate the children so they do not reproduce

Ok go dubs

D E U S V U L T

Welcome, knight of the Templar!

WHITE IS RIGHT

Doos vult

I is here

Deus Vult!!

Roll

12" dildo

In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

Rolllingo

rolling for mah lord

Deus vult bois

Deus vult

Deus Vult
Death to the saracens!

Deus vult

Current roster

Infantry - 33
Captains - 4
Knights - 1

Two more knights and we ride!

>730812838
rolllll

holy cross in dickhole til death

DEUS VULT

Deus Vult!

Welcome captain!

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed Nomini tuo da gloriam!

rigatoni

Here I am Commander

Reporting to the Vault my lord

DEUS VULT!

Trump is a secret Muslim, and every major decision he has made (or attempted to make) has been to the benefit of ISIS propagandists and the detriment to their enemies.

Just FYI.

King me

Reporting to the VULT my lord

Deus Vult

DV

You know nothing about true God saracen!
Burn him

Updated

Infanty - 52
Captains - 6
Knights - 1

youtu.be/M0d4qM7gCH8

Da pacem, Domine, in diebus nostris!

They see me crusading, they hatin

For God and glory!!

If god wills the destrouction of mecca and islam, and he is all-powerful and all-knowing alpha, why did your invasion fail? Surely god wouldn't just forsake his devoted warriors, would he?

Or could it be...that you are wrong?
Or heaven forbid...he doesn't exist?!

>Implying this isn't just a test of our devotion

Put the infidel to the sword!

>testing devotion
>leaving his believers to die meaninglessly when he could have saved them
Really now, I want god to have my back, considering that I'm doing HIS dirty work

Rolling for 00. Die kafir scum

lovely response, filthy saracen. Your execution will be slow and painful for daring to raise your voice against me

The saracens are doing our work for us. This must be God's will! DEUS VULT

fuck irony

Deus Vult! Roll!

V U L T

Rollerino

pic related

> Filthy saracens can't speak latin

Deus lo vultu

Deus vult!

>But that's wrong
Care to explain? I'm purging the filth from his creation, something he should be doing, if he cares about his work, in his name. I don't wanna die on cleanup duty just because he goes"....nah."

Lots of captains, but not enough knights

Infantry - 58
Captains - 9
Knights - 1
Filthy Saracens - still far too many
Captains -
Knights - 1

Is raping saracen scum gay If they aren't human?

I, user, of my own free will and accord, in the presence of Almighty God and this
Encampment of Knight Templars, do hereby and hereon most solemnly promise and swear,
that I will always hail, forever conceal, and never reveal, any of the secret arts, parts, or
points appertaining to the mysteries of this Order of Knight Templars, unless it be to a true
and lawful companion Knight Templar, or within the body of a just and lawful Encampment of such; and not unto him or them, until by due trial, strict examination, or lawful information, I find him or them lawfully entitled to receive the same. Furthermore do I promise and swear, that I will answer and obey all due signs and regular summons, which
shall be given or sent to me from regular Encampments of Knight Templars, if within the
distance of forty miles, natural infirmities and unavoidable accidents only excusing me.
Furthermore do I promise and swear, that I will help, aid, and assist with my council, my
purse, and my sword, all poor and indigent Knight Templars, their widows and orphans, they making application to me as such, and I finding them worthy, so far as I can do it without material injury to myself, and so far as truth, honor, and justice may warrant. Furthermore do I promise and swear, that I will not assist or be present at the forming and opening of an
Encampment of Knight Templars, unless there be present seven Knights of the Order, or the
representatives of three different encampments, acting under the sanction of a legal warrant. Furthermore do I promise and swear, that I will go the distance of forty miles, even barefoot
and on frosty ground, to save the life and relieve the distresses of a worthy Knight, should I know that his distresses required it, and my abilities permit. Furthermore do I promise and swear, that I will wield my sword in defense of innocent virgins, destitute widows, helpless
orphans, and the Christian religion.

It is the Will of God made manifest here today!

It's not gay, but it would be beastiality

Role

Why do you wanna fuck toilet scum? Have some standards, we're not muslims

Oh baby

popeget

steamcommunity.com/id/ldat/inventory/#730_2_9808795793
My AK47 is named Deus Vult!

Rolling