ITT: We all create new genders with ridiculous names and descriptions and whoever's gender gets trips...

ITT: We all create new genders with ridiculous names and descriptions and whoever's gender gets trips, we spam transgender support group pages with it and ask why they're not supporting our gender

Antipodigender: You are the opposite of whatever gender the person you are talking to is.

Gojomojojojo

roll butthole surfers

Aminated Genders

They're genders that two people shared, but are mirrored, so each is in fact entirely different.

Apugender: You identify as a small, helpful, naughty monkey, somewhat like Aladdin's sidekick.

Transgender. It's like if you're a guy but wish you were a woman

Chinsexual. In honour of my incredible chin. TRIPS!

Chinkigender: You only like asians

Bananafluid; only sexually attracted to banana shapped objects or the color yellow

Why don't we all come up with something that sounds realistic instead of counting on whoever gets trips to have something that we can use to troll trannies with?

needhealsexual: Attraction to genji mains

rolling for this gender

Batemangender: You identify as Patrick Bateman in the novel / movie American Psycho, specifically at the point where he himself is identifying as Paul Allen, and has moved into his apartment and is even faking his voicemails.

Simplexhomosexual - You identify as gay for the culture but are actually straight

8 gender
you are only attracted to arachnids.

Omnigender - possessing all genders simultaneously because they are mere abstractioins built upon abstractions.

that's a pretty complicated gender but i guess it could work

Roll

roll

I sexually identify as anime kin/anisexual

Lepotiden your gender is based on the gender of who you are speaking to is attracted to. If they are bi you become a zebra.

In Motion Gender:
You identify yourself are gender that go through changes continuously.

kek
rolling for this

kekgender

Roll

transandrodemishekelgendered
Gender that profits from the use of all non binary genders

Genki Addition Gendered:

The feeling of extreme enthusiasm and engagement of your chosen gender at that given time.

Caesarkin: Identifying yourself as a Roman Emperor.

Tardgender: you think there are more than 2 gender

Asymptotic polygender: as the liberal agenda grows in power I approach an infinite number of genders

Rillo

pepesexual - you are only attracted to frogs, frog like people or people or animals with/wearing a frog head

Tardgender: only attracted to retards

Rolll

Chronogender: You have transcended all physical and social genders, which are boring and for plebs, and now identify as being like time itself. It is offensive and highly triggering to refer to Chronogenders with any pronoun at all, or talk to them as if they were mere human beings. You must accomodate their wishes with the instant unquestioning of the lowest of anus-wiping eunuchs in the most powerful Sultan's greatest palace. Everything you thought you knew stops at Chronogender. It is the technological, social and cultural singularity which makes all other human achievement seem like mere footnotes.

roll

kek

inter-dimensional sexual
only attracted to anime tiddies

this-gender
It's defined as the gender that I am, but when people ask I'm not that one.

Tripsexual - Attracted to patterns of three

outdenger

A gender that's defined as not being included in any list of genders.

>Monstergender

Only attracted to monstergirls

no wonder she's a fucking feminist she borderline look like a women.... i'd bet 200$ she's into pussy, fuck i hate feminist.

Squaregender

You identify as someone who is sexually attracted to beings that live in pineapples under the sea.

dichogamy

this

KEK. This.

This

Underrated. Rolling for this

sounds extremely annoying
paradox, i like it

Trysexual - try anything

rolling

roool

Pepper?

So close

Kangzgender - we wuz it.

reroll

roll lmao

Kek

Transbinary

Rolling for squaregender

rolll

First part is hilarious.
Second part is actual retardation that wont help anything.

Coonsexual. Only niggers.

Transacrimonious
You can be angry or bitter

Tyranasexual

Sexually attracted to T Rex
Anti Hand Job

Fuck. Reroll

Sui Generis Gendered: A gender that no one else can appropriate and is unique to any other gender

Khangender: Through no fault of your own, you are one of the 1% of males alive today who are direct descendants of Genghis Khan. You feel the overwhelming urge to rape, everywhere you go. It is offensive and highly triggering to complain or say no to being raped by a Khangender; every bit as offensive as saying that gays shouldn't be allowed to be gay.

again :3

But that's actually true tho

do frog masks count, or do they hav to wear a real frogs head

Patchy helicopter

Trumpsexual
Sexually attracted to good deals.

Tinfoilale- I identify as a roll of tin foil.

Weman: Half- male and half female

Rerolling
Would be fantastic in group setting

rerol

roll

yea masks count, moreso if theyre made of real heads

how about attracted to crinkly and shiny things?

Roll

There you go. Even better.

kek, rolling for this

this

Banesexual
Only attracted to big guys who wear masks

kimsexual (pic related)

Thisss

Roll

Rolling for this

trips

But what if two of these people encounter? What would happen?

This tho

"I'm Squaregender, you need to respect that"

quads

Trips pls

Roll

Close...ill roll

Webathender: People that can only go to the bathroom with someone of a different gender