*Blocks your path*

kill jester

Get the fuck out of my way you white nigger

>Start romantic relationship.
>Fuck her everyday.
>Get bored.
>Dump her.
>Get depressed.

Rape and then cast spell to get rid of baby.

Fetus Deletus

cut throat! I´ve no time for witches on my way to the iron throne.

>Fetus Deletus

Turn 360 and walk away

more

rape, cum and cut her throat

roll 6 to cast arcane bolt up the witch's vagina!

I'd do terrible, lewd things to her with that wand. Then with my wand.

Naw ye didnae

10/10 would lick her wand clean after using it on her.

Come with me honey, we're gonna go boo in the loo.

Lost

Every time I see this chick I'm reminded of a girl I used to fuck who was like 34-35 and had one daughter from when she was a teenager. This bitch had the filthiest mind, all sorts of kinks, then she confesses that she fantasizes about me having an affair with her 16 year old daughter.

At first I thought it was a setup and was just like "nahh, I'm good" but then she starts bringing it up more and more. One night while in bed she starts talking about her fantasy of her daughter coming home from school, finding me waiting for her, naked, and her daughter sucking me off. Naturally, I got hard as fuck and she felt it, so the whole time we're fucking she's telling me to think of her daughter, imagine I'm inside her, and I busted an enormous nut.

After that, she began getting more freaky. One night she takes these panties out and stuffs them in my mouth, says they're her daughters used ones from out of the wash. God, that was a good one. And she's really close with her daughter, they talk a lot, and she starts dropping hints to her daughter about me, and I guess this culminated in her daughter saying "he wouldn't want me anyways, he doesn't like me" so her mother starts telling her that we roleplay that she's her daughter, things like that.

All of this culminates in a "date" between me and her daughter where we go to the movies, and afterwards a hotel, all while I give text updates to her mother.

Do what civilisation has always done to witches.

Crucify, then burn.

Cont. Pls

>Fetus Deletus

TAKE OF THEE CLOTHES!

>Ask her out
>Have sex
>Realize she is the love of my life
>Marry her
>Have kid
>Be happy for once in my disgusting, disgraceful life
>Mfw I have to wake up alone every day.

for the love of god MOAR!!!

>prays mage
sit

why is she pointing that hotdog at me

Make a 270° and walk away

I would Avada kedavra right in the middle of her face.

KeK

exspermo petronem