Help me Sup Forumsros

Help me Sup Forumsros.
>Finally decide to go for driving lessons at 18
>On lesson, doing pretty shit
>Going too fast around corners, accidentally hitting the break pedal instead of gas
>Instructor is getting visibly pissed off
>Get stressed out
>Come to a road where the only options are to turn right or go straight after a stop sign
>Instructor says to take a left
>What.jpg
>Assume she means to take a right, and start turning right
>She starts yelling at me to turn left not right
>I start panicking, ask where the hell the left turn is
>She grabs a wheel, turns us down the straight road
>Tells me it wasn't a sharp left, but it was still a left
How was I supposed to know the road nearly straight ahead was a left turn?

God please be copypasta or bait. Please

>two options
>curved road going left straight ahead
>sharp right turn
>instructor says go left
>huur duur she obviously meant left

Holy fuck if you're serious you are the dumbest person I've ever seen on Sup Forums. And that is REALLY saying something. I have seen my share of stupid people. Please say this is common copypasta, I'm usually on Sup Forums.

By not being a complete retard. Jesus I shouldn't even give you any advice I'm not sure You should be on the road...

Nope, I'm just this stupid.

*Obviously meant right

But whatever. Dumb OP.

So like

if you went right you might be courtious because you think 'he might just be getting his left and right mixed up' but the problem is

He will either think you mixed them up or you assumed he did.

It'd probably be best to, when told to do one thing, and you have two options where one of them is the opposite of that thing, to do the one which is not the opposite. That way, if he mixed up left and right, HE would feel dumb. You can just point out his mistake, while any attempt to explain why you went the opposite way just looks like YOU messed up.

Don't listen to these guys OP, they find comfort in picking the bad in other people because they are insecure.

You'll get used to driving.

courteous*

brake pedal you dumb fuck

i usually just lurk this site, but i have to break my silence to tell you OP... you're a fucking retard please kys and stay off the road.

nope
genuine OC stupidity of unfathomable proportions right here folks.
dumbass was too anxious
anxious people make terrible drivers
they're so fucking bad that if i had the power to i'd revoke every anxious persons liscence in a heart beat.

i am a driving instructor. we like being really technical.
you may have heard the rumor that we like to fail everyone the first time.
You would have failed if you didnt do this.

omg fucking nevermind. i fucked up my picture. just kill me

The one that always got me and they always mumble it!
>Turn left right here.

youre story is retarded. do you mean she classes going straight as a left turn?

It's not even that I'm bad at driving (besides taking turns obviously). If I'm in a car, and I know where I'm going, I'm fine. It's when I'm being told where to go ~200 ft before , then I get all screwed up. Thanks though, means a lot.

by not being a FUCKING retard
what is so difficult about driving? you should never get a license

are you....a woman?

>what is so difficult about driving?
The fact that I've only done it for a total of 4 hours.

I can't even use that excuse.

I'm understanding what you meant to portray in your image, but I'm just wondering why I would have to have signaled left on this road that doesn't curve left until a little ways up.

even then, you shouldnt need to signal a curve

she should have said "bear left" not "turn left" but you also should not be an idiot. If it's not a right turn, it's a left.