I really want to do a geoup text with a guy and some of his friends. Show off..hear their comments...talk dirty...

I really want to do a geoup text with a guy and some of his friends. Show off..hear their comments...talk dirty. Whatever really....anyone interested?

Going once...

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

What does that even mean?

Kik?

Show us a pic of your Tits with a pice of paper including today's date preferably with either time of post or posters no. But if you do not proceed to with the basic rules of the chan the you can get the fuck off this god damn website you newfag piece of shit

Ok sorry....didnt know I needed to do that. Don't get your panties all in a bunch.

Can do...im on kik @ beckn2018

agreed

You're a fat fucking pig. Not interested

A simple no would be fine.

I'm in.

Don't have kik??? Can you add me from my number?

very interested OP just post them mammarys with a time stamp and you are golden!

Keep the panties around your ankles, lay back and put your feet back as far as possible. Take pic.

Don't worry they're not in a bunch but if a femanon wants attention she needs to follow the rules so tits or gtfo

How can I get you my number?

Sure we are on Sup Forums post it hun:)

well, now yo know :)

Go for it, but timestamp first

Some people need to be told the truth. You're one of them

It says file too large. How do I fix that??

lower resolution/quality on app options before you take the pics, its easier this way. file cant be higher than 2mbs
also, don't fucking post your number here. i'd change it now if you're not baiting

Don't know what any of that means...and he said to post it...

Hurry up with dem tits and time stamp. I got plans for you

I'm working on it. Im not really good with the technical things

Any social app you use?

Have Kik, sc, if anything?

I call b8

Is the thread dead? Nah. Bump

OP is retarded and forgot to change the filename of HIS picture.
>screenshot