Kurt Cobain was murdered. Prove me wrong

Kurt Cobain was murdered. Prove me wrong.

HINT: You can't.

Who gives a shit

Dead topic, leave sleeping dogs die.

The burden is on you, Dipshit. Show your work.

Hey nigger, state has the burden of proof. That's you.

cant forget how creepy is his death scene

Even If I proved you wrong, you would still be delusional, fagggggot

Murder scene*

The only one who's delusional is you, blinded by courtney love's plan

What exactly was the argument for saying Kurt didn't kill himself?

His Gf Courtney love staged a it to be a suicide over a murder

like i care he wasn't even that good

Yes nigga but what did they say to support that claim?

I have an army of 30 Million+ Robots at my disposal and I will take over India in two weeks. Prove me wrong
>Hint: you cant

He was murdered, Courtney Love hired a hitman, the proof is out there.

I can. Just give me 2 weeks

Kurt Cobain was killed by a blowjob from Elvis. Prove me wrong OP! HINT: You suck more cock than the San Francisco population.

>shotgun shell was on opposite side of ejection port
>courtney wasn't at all sad after she found out
>Kurt's friend didn't tell the Private investigator about the room Kurt was found dead in
>Kurt was found with 3 times the lethal dose of heroine in his system
>Medical examiner ruled the suicide on the same date that the body was discovered
>love was a manipulative con artist that wanted Kurt's fortune from Nirvana

Watch: Soaked in Bleach. It's the story about how the Private detective investigating Kurt handled courtney.

I thought it was crazy but then I watched the movie as well as interviews with Courtney Love and reached the conclusion that she's a fucking psychopath

>>shotgun shell was on opposite side of ejection port

Could have bounced around after ejection.

>courtney wasn't at all sad after she found out

How do you know? Different people deal with grief different ways.

>>Kurt's friend didn't tell the Private investigator about the room Kurt was found dead in

So?

>>Kurt was found with 3 times the lethal dose of heroine in his system

Well, he was trying to kill himself.

>>Medical examiner ruled the suicide on the same date that the body was discovered

been unable to confirm this, do you have a link?

>>>love was a manipulative con artist that wanted Kurt's fortune from Nirvana

This is just you opinion, it isn't evidence.

>Kurt's friend didn't tell the private investigator about the room Kurt was found dead in
Courtney hired the Private Investigator to find Kurt after he went "missing". The Private investigator went to the Cobain residence on Courtney's orders and the friend completely neglected the "Green Room (where Cobain was found dead).

The Private Investigator was most-likely hired by Courtney as a red herring for police.

>Courtney Love was a manipulative con artist
She takes enough drugs to sedate the Los Angeles metropolitan area and she's very controlling. Listen to her interview on Howard Stern in 98 and see just how Howard gets really cautious with her.

Report is attached

Who's that faggot in the picture?

Additionally:

>Courtney cremated the remains 6 days after Cobain was found dead.
>Fingerprint recollection on the gun weren't ordered until 30 days later
>Love's story with the Private Investigator changed throughout his contract with her
>Family lawyer thought Cobain's suicide note was forged and that Cobain was murdered.

Everyone knows that.
Courtney even had that one song on her next album that was all "it had to happen, you needed to die" or whatever it was. El Duce even dropped the first name of the killer on the Kurt & Courtney documentary and then got "mysteriously" murdered shortly afterward.

Hey now.. let's not say things we might regret.

This is the gun that Cobain supposedly used to blow his brains out. Keep in mind that the cop shown holding it is something like 6'4" tall, also.

Could Cobain have injected himself with three times a lethal dose of heroin, removed the needle from his arm, and then used this ridiculously long shotgun to shoot himself in the head? Keep in mind that heroin will incapacitate in seconds, because of it being injected directly into the bloodstream, which is why most overdoses are found with the needle still in their arms.

Also, isn't it the least bit suspicious when a millionaire is about to go through a divorce, of which his wife will get nothing because of the prenup, but he's found dead of an apparent "suicide" a few days later?

I look like him somewhat

Clearly Cobain didn't kill himself, but do you realize who Courtney Love really is? She has enough pull to make someone as big as Kurt Cobain swept neatly under the rug. You think she'll ever "pay" for her "crimes"? Look up some of the people she's connected to. 110% cunt, through-and-through. She's worth about 100 million dollars, yet she'll die cold and alone with some opiate coursing through her no doubt, just wait patiently my friend.

I do think it's really suspicious but can never work out why Love would be protected. Wouldn't they just charge her with murder if they thought she did it?

Friends, in very very high places. MTV exec connections for starters, and those people used to "shape the opinions of the youth"

touche.

Here's another thing that gets me about the whole Courtney Love & Tom Grant situation. She is notoriously litigious, and has filed lawsuits against journalists and anyone else who has crossed her. Yet, here's Grant accusing her of murder, and she's never sued him for slander or libel. If she did, then she'd have to prove in court that what he's saying is false, and she knows that it is not.

He's dead. Get over it. He ushered in a decade of whiny mumbling sound-alikes. The start of a shit era in music.

>unplugged in New York
>great fucking album

gross....

She's pulling an abondoned by Disney, if she doesn't acknowledge it's existence people won't pay attention to it. If she tried to sue Grant then everyone would know Grant's story and everyone would believe him.

Classy lady, feeding the homeless.

Holy shiiieeet, I did not no this, why have I never heard about this?
Poor ol Kurt. R.I.P mang

As much as I think Kurt was a big influence in music, he was also a junkie. He was a terrible influence even for people in the "punk" scene. Nirvana was an alright band in a time that was perfect for their market. Junkies are junkies. They kill themselves or get clean, clearly he didn't want to get clean.

Playing with her band, hole? That's all she ever was for Cobain. A dirty used up hole.

Courtney Love is a fucking skank but I would absolutely love to fuck her.