Moving to Alabama soon. What do I need to know?

Moving to Alabama soon. What do I need to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

256.makerslocal.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus and rebel flags. Yank out every third tooth if you really wanna meld with the local wildlife.

It's cooler than people think. Lotta neat shit to do, good food and drink. What area?

If in a big town, buy a gun and a dog for protection from niggers, if in a small white town, buy a gun and a dog for fun.

Look up a picture of the local snakes, you'll want to know if its poisonous if you see on in your yard.

If you have allergies ask your doctor for some medicine ahead of time, pollen gets really heavy.

Huntsville

Also if you're the nerdy type and older than 25 you might want to look into Ham Radio. Lots of towns have groups of guys that meetup once a week and do things together. They're usually on the older side, but they love anyone that shows a interest. Will also let you network and find other interesting things around the area as they're usually pretty established guys.

Every guy has first dibbs on his sister/ cousin.

Don’t urinate in public; you’ll be charged as a sex offender.

Practice squealing like a pig

I’m from Huntsville. What brings you here?

obvoiusly join the kool klown klub

>The krusty krab pizza is the pizza for you and me.

There’s a pretty cool hackerspace:
256.makerslocal.org

I live in 256 if your an outdoor type there's Bankhead if you like hiking camping or off roading.

Work

If you see the attached image on a car, it means that person is an asshole. Watch out for them as they will do assholish things in traffic.

Thanks

Probably committing social suicide

those buns are gonna get wet if you don't eat them fast. Now you know something.

Huntsville ain't bad. Kinda more northward so you won't run into the worst Bama has to offer. Avoid Phenix City and Birmingham and you'll be fine. But they're far more Central than you'll be. Don't ever get caught flying Auburn colors or you'll get lynched. People there are autistic about their College Football.

People out there don't eat cubey-cold-dog sandwiches without relish.

accurate
>mobile, reporting in

Just looked at the median income between Huntsville and Phenix City. Lol. Amazing difference. Phenix City must be shit.

Phenix City is a...special place. A great deal of the income is not reported.

Being a Georgian who has frequented Alabama, I have just one tip for you.

Don't.

Phenix City is my hometown. Parents raised me and my brothers there. Turned 18, moved away, never looked back. That place is a fucking butthole of a city. It's the worst place in Alabama. Avoid it.

My curiosity is now piqued.

Don't be black

Because it's all fucking meth. Every other day a fucking meth lab burned down there. I am not exaggerating. Every other day a house would burn down and it was a God damned meth lab. Ladonia is the worst part of Phenix City. It's like the herpes inside the asshole of an aged whore.

Don't forget the hookers

If you're white you're right.

OP DONT DO IT. I would do anything. To leave.

Don't.

Just go to Florida, its a piss shot away, the economy is probably the same. we do got more hotels tho.. but its bigbox stores, hotels, and restaurants as far as Florida economy goes. and health care.. but that's pretty universal.

I'm only going to be there for a year or two then I'm moving on to another place. The money I'll be making is worth it.

Ok, don't let anyone get you too down on Alabama. It's not really any better or worse than any other place. Go over to Decatur and eat at Big Bob Gibson's. Check out the Unclaimed Baggage Center in Scottsboro. Go see the little glowing worms in the Dismals Canyon. If you like food, Birmingham's burgeoning food scene is the talk of critics across the country.

Florida is as racist but it's racism is neatly tucked away.