Niggers versus whites, who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont know go ask a cop

whites, give the ape some crack and watch it destroy his entire neighbourhood

academically or physically?

Indians

Fuck it, I would never trade my beautiful mind for being a big black guy, or even a big white guy

Historically, we all know how it went

count how many niggers you can find, then you tell me

Kill yourself Nazi

I see 2 shitskins up at the top

u mad blackboi?

This is the fate of white women

nice! never seen this post before, very creative, you must be real smart blackboi

In a fair fight? Grilled cheese sandwich. Taco wins if it's prison rules.

The spamming of these threads all da only confirms what we already know. You don't have a job, nigger!

Underrated

Nazi misogynistic xenophobic racist!

Whites, because we sure know how to rally together against a common enemy.

Someone makes a joke that's not politically correct...

You're literally hitler!

Typical liberal melodrama

It's just a cuck from Reddit, let him be.

>who wins
Sup Forumscucks. But they should leave and recommence licking the semen of real men from the cunts of their wives.

Count how many jews you see.

Aske(nazi)m

That's all folks!

won*

Is this the state of the union? You seem to curiously cut off the area where many black females were...which I'm guessing is on the middle right... They all wore white. Oh is this the republican side? lol yah they racist everyone knows that

Only 1.8% of any Americans owned any slaves. The RICH 1.8%. And this was when slavery was at its peak.

>1.8%

3000 free RICH black men owned black slaves in 1860

>3000 black slave owners in 1860

The FIRST owner of a black slave in the colonies was a black man who brought his slave with him. The slave thought he'd be free on American soil but his owner challenged it in court. And won, setting legal precedent.

>First owner of a black slave in America, was black

Slavery was how many African nations got wealthy. But they got greedy and started kidnapping and enslaving white Europeans. Several million white Europeans were enslaved in North Africa between 1300-1850. So Europe made slavery illegal so that they could force Africa to stop enslaving white people. Africa told them to fuck off. So Europe went to war with them, and to free the white slaves (First Barbary war). Africa was soon at it again, so boom, the 2nd Barbary war had to happen, only this time, Europe stayed put in Africa to keep slavery from happening again. France took control of the Algerian coast (start of French Foreign Legion) and this started colonialism.

Because AFRICA REFUSED TO STOP ITS SLAVE TRADE

Jews and Dutch traded the slave trade triangle>slaves>sugar>rum. Jews owned the ships. Africans captured other Africans, then sold them to the traders who showed up in the Gulf of Benin. This is how so many rich African kings and princes got so rich.

jews
doh

>they racist

Imagine how it would look if some whites never killed millions of blacks, stole fortunes and slaves from Africa.

... That's a white guy whom some one adjusted the lighting on to darken the skin.

Why?

All I can think of here are sexual situations. I can see that black hunk powerbottoming that white dude, riding his little white dick till he explodes then keeps going

>The FIRST owner of a black slave in the colonies was a black man who brought his slave with him. The slave thought he'd be free on American soil but his owner challenged it in court. And won, setting legal precedent.

This is false after looking it up last time. A black slave owner was in a lawsuit like 50 years after slavery was already going full blown

I'm sure the rest is fake too... It's always fake. I'm assuming the people stupid enough to belive it are already racists

d.e.s.t.r.o.y.e.d.

hey man, they bought those niggers from a nigger fair and square

>stole slaves

>white women

Are you referring to the mestizo latina in the video you posted? Negro, please...

You mad whiteboy?

Ones invented the atomic bomb and are waiting for a reason to use it.
The others didn't and are waiting to become the victims of it.

OP is just trying to keep us from feeding the African kids..

jews invented the bomb you retard ...blond blue eyed neanderthal whites are dumber than niggers

ow now when it is convenient we are just going to call indentured slave

Lol.. that's why we got it from them.

Niggers probably wanted them, too. Too bad they were fucking five year olds and banging on drums, instead of establishing a strong government, education, economy, and industry. Completely devoid of technology, wealth, or meaningful impact on the rest of the world, they got fucked.

You racist people should be punched by a "nigger" , then we'll see how you guys will talk. Fat white boys living in your moms basement.

Imagine how USA would be much more a safe place if black slaves had never been brought to USA

l u l

far as I know the irish weren't made to drink out of separate water fountains and different shitty schools up until the 1960s

If you google the irish slave thing you can find out the specifics but its quite different

>Fat white boys living in your moms basement
thats the best u can do ? geez man , u low af .

>stole fortunes
This is my favorite meme. They didn't have the means or motivation to cultivate these natural resources. Even if they did, they would find no practical use for them anyway.

read any history book

this is how it always goes.

>serpent was a black guy
google isn't coming up with anything.

The same race that always wins everything.

we wuz kangz n sheeyit

Maybe in the Congo. In Egypt they were servants.

but...but...but...muhdick

This is the most insecure image ever made.

Literally from the mind of a scared child.

>get enslaved by Anglo-Saxons
>think you're superior
your race literally got cucked by the white race most degenerate and retarded subrace. I have no doubt in who will win.

we enslaved them once
what's the question again?

You are disgusting creatures who carry diseases. have you ever see a nig drink from a water fountain, thay put their whole mouth on it

he's not wrong

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism; but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning, especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when, as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

>to destabilized a existing nation.
Went to Walmart yesterday, just minding my own business. Black college kid ran into the front of my cart 3 times zipping around the corners of the aisles. We both apologized each time.

This made me more aware of my surroundings. Every black had a white miserable looking gf. All the white guys were portly, bearded and alone. All the fat chicks were purple and green haired lesbians.

I've never seen this before, not so completely.

My Nigger wins a mouth full of sweet sperm.

You tell me OP?