What's your weirdest dream Sup Forums?

What's your weirdest dream Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dankestmemesever.wixsite.com/potatodomain
youtu.be/H33bb260EO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being happy.

I dream a guy said to me "post or your mom will die in her sleep", that was weird.

I once dreamt of having enough lumber...

Cutting the hand of the devil, 15 years back.
I became an atheist agnostic

I had a dream where my mom had a strap on and raped my dad then I came out of his ass hole we all shouted it's morphine time and all got high and then the witch from power rangers skull fucked us and gave me a victory facial and she was a hermafridite

>Hermaphridite
I've lost my shit right there

Go to my website for unblocked chat servers and dank memes dankestmemesever.wixsite.com/potatodomain

I once had a scat dream. Was fucking this girl and poop started to literarily drop from both our assholes, so we smeared shit all around the ceiling and the walls and the bed. Shit everywhere mfw it was awesome. This was during a time i was fucking alot of different girls in a short amount of time, I've always wondered what the fuck it meant.

You don't have the best dank memes! Gawwd, you're not kewl

Fuck you

Maybe it meant you were doing a shitty job.

Ya. But I do have unfiltered chat meaning nothing you can't say

Really? Can I say f*ck?

No shit Sherlock you can put a picture of your fucking mom getting a bj for all I care

Worth reading
I was a falcon, flying around a vast mountain range, when suddenly a huge pterodactyl swooped down on me from above. I narrowly ducked it with a slight barrel roll to the right, came back into flight and grabbed it's right wing with one talon. I snatched the other wing with my other talon as it came back up, tucked in my wings and dove towards the Earth dragging the pterodactyls wings like a parachute.
I swung it into the trees below with all my might and quickly came back into flight just above the tree line.
Then, I flew off to Castle Frankenstein, where I evolved into an X Wing starfighter and flew flight reconnaissance/bomb-runned/air-defense for a raid that was happening on Doctor Frankenstein and Frankenstein himself. Holy fuck there were so many massive bats to shoot down but I did it all m8.
I did it all.
I was then allowed to loot the Deed to Frankenstein Manor (awesome trinket) and fly off to Antarctica to train for the Final Raid on God(s) of the Milky Way.
You had to be there.

It means you must stop shitting on yourself

what is the purpose here?
fishing for my IP so you can use my pay pal to buy dildo grease for Chinese women?

youtu.be/H33bb260EO8
I had a dream that me and tonetta had sex we shit and pissed the bed and in my dream i liked it but in real life i would never fuck tonetta really weird i wanted to wake up but couldnt
Thats what happens when you lurk for too long you start dreaming about anal prolapse and shitting for pleasure

>tonetta dream raped me. I liked it, but I don't know why

six years of chronic depression. then one night i dreamed i was walking around inside a Federation starship that was somehow my own body. i found an ODN panel and started fucking with the buttons...

and i felt an incredible rush of almost happiness. it wasn't ecstatic joy, but compared to the depression it was like cold water to someone with third degree burns.

i woke up and realised depression might be made worse by shitty circumstances, but it can change just like *that*.