Sup Forums, what's the easiest way to hack into someone's facebook without knowing their email or password...

Sup Forums, what's the easiest way to hack into someone's facebook without knowing their email or password? any programs i can use? pic unrelated

Unrelated, that is a good game.

it is, best fucking game there is

No it's not you fuck

Who's Facebook so you want to hack? It's best if you at least know the email.

my gf's, 98% sure she's cheating on me, guy who's fucking her said to look through her messages if i didn't believe him

Then you know the email right?

nope, but i could probably get it easily

Look I'm gonna help you here man but the easiest solution is to confront her about it. Ask him to send you screen shots and ask to see her messages and tell her some guy said that he hooked up with her. No need to go all out and crazy man. Is it worth it? You can go the crazy route but I'm telling you sometimes the man route is the better one.

tbh that's probably the best way to go about it. i'm probably gonna end up doing that, i just thought i'd see if Sup Forums knew a way for me to get concrete evidence easily.

take a black light and put it in her face

Easily? Evidence? You do know hacking another persons account is a criminal offence... right?!

Hacking Facebook is damn near impossible the easier way to go about it is getting into her email with security questions which being her friend you can find out the answers. Once you've done that post her email in the Facebook and put password recovery once you do you can get the password and get on her Facebook no problem.

thanks, user, you da man.

But that's a crime and maybe not your best choice. The best thing to do is to take a deep breathe realize you're in a shitty spot. Be calm first off no matter what be calm. You should confront him and ask him to prove it and if he doesn't he may be lying and in which case just talk to her, don't lead her on about it just pop it up when you two have privacy. Be the adult and keep things level. If she refuses and it becomes an ordeal it's best to cut it off and move on with your life. Don't cuck yourself into staying in a relationship with someone who will lead you in some song and dance. Where you don't know if they're cheating or not and won't prove to you anything. And if she does and there is nothing you either trust her and go about your merry way or you don't and if you don't you cut it off. Why be with someone you don't trust

Anytime Sup Forumsro

The days to easily break into people's shit online have passed.

You can't break into anything anymore easily.

Sorry, OP.

Not OP, but you're a bretty gud dude user

If it's your gf, just memorize her passcode on her phone as she's unlocking it. Then wait til she sets her phone down somewhere and go into her Facebook which is already logged in.

Truth is though. You should be happy that your gf is cheating. That means you're important enough to her that she wants to stay with you, even though some other guy is fucking her.

Thanks man. I mean we all have been here and if not you will one day. Just trying to pass down some wisdom from things I've learned the hard way. So maybe, someone won't have to learn it like I did. That's all man.

So when you shills are bad at your jobs do they tell you to try and shill on Sup Forums instead of pol?

That is some strange logic