anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wäre are the pics?

Wait, what? She got pregnant?
Holy fuck.

That story plus many more can be found here
storybroadventures wordpress com/about/other-greentext-stories-you-may-like/

what's the story?

Where is the spam guy from the other 2 threads?

Never forget Pete. Hope he's living a happy life.

>Tasha's bro came back
what? please explain OP

>dubs confirms it

Apparently his dad passed away from cancer and him and amanda got married just before his death. And apparantly they are about to have a second kid.

Double dubs, double confirmed?!

I know that much as well yeah. I kept in touch with him via email for a few months after he stopped posting here.

Chanses are most i not all was fabricated but i want to believe that this one user out of countless anons found happiness

fuck me I didn't know any of this, admittedly I no longer lurk around Sup Forums so I'm not really surprised.

Anyone know if pete still livs in britbongistan?

probably.

Any britfag want to keep a tasha thread active at times when pete might be checking Sup Forums

I'm sure if Pete wanted to share anymore of his personal life with us he would do so. Making threads in teh hopes that he'll randomly glimpse one is kind of pointless, especially considering he didnt really ever lurk Sup Forums in the first place.

That's different than the one posted before
www.mediafire. com/file/lqkj957rd3b1zg5/ Tasha+s+Brother+An+ user++s+ Adventures+With+The+Fairer+Sex..pdf (Yes 2 dots then PDF)
What's up with that?

I have links to the original jumpshare that Pete posted updates too instead of that wordpress link.

Original
jumpshare .com/b/Yx5JQp8LQO5TrlegPXMg

Back-up
jumpshare .com/b/w7gxxjwBiNyyAWPT4lUT

Dead thread?

so it would seem.