My girlfriend is going on a girls holiday to Ibiza in the summer

my girlfriend is going on a girls holiday to Ibiza in the summer

chances she'll cheat on me?

pic is her in one of the bikinis she's bought especially for the holiday

post more

break up with her NOW,

you are so dumb, you shouldn't have needed to ask us this, she WILL cheat on you,

BREAK UP WITH HER AND TELL HER WHY.

If you're this insecure to be asking if she'll cheat on you, the answer is definitely yes.

Females despise insecure little boys.

They'll fuck someone else just to release the bitterness building up of being with a coward of a man.

>girls holiday

How many of her friends are single?

We've been together 2 years.

I'm not convinced she will cheat just because it's Ibiza?

Group of 7 going, 4 are single.

>of course she will
>All women are whores
>Don't be a cuck

She's only fucked 2 guys before me.

Don't think she's the type to just fuck around

>I'm not convinced she will cheat just because it's Ibiza?
Why is she going without you?

I guarantee she'll cheat on you.

No girl goes to Ibiza alone just to be faithful to her insecure loser bf.

Do you realize how many 6 foot tall alphas will be there without their shirts ready to fuck?

Retard.

I hope she gives you herpes.

Dude it depends how much you trust each other ,then again youre asking on Sup Forums so that tells you ,dont be a cuck feggot

>Don't think she's the type to just fuck around
Multiply every number a female gives you times 3!

That means she's fucked 6 guys.

You're so naive, bro.

I bet she has two other lovers besides you.

You're clueless. Lol

She will probably get hit on, but if anything she uses it as reassurance that she looks good to you to get pass the "Of COURSE you look good to me" filter used whenever someone asks their friend/partner for critique.

She's going because her friends are going for one last girls holiday. They're all in their early 20s now so it's likely to be the last one they do together.

3 of the 7 girls going all have long term partners.

Yeah dude, you're fucked.

I think she's used to a fair bit of attention from guys, I'm just guessing they'll be a fair bit more in Ibiza! Ha

Where she going? I'll fuck her for you.

Why would you ask Sup Forums, of all places, if your girl is going to cheat on you? Most people here will do what they are already doing, telling you whatever shitty insult they can. You've been in a 2 year relationship with her, you should know if she's going to cheat on you.

tl;dr Sup Forums is full of shit, you should know if she's going to

One last holiday
Ok she's getting fucked

>They're all in their early 20s now so it's likely to be the last one they do together
They are young girls.

Not married.

This is the time in their life to fuck random guys without consequence, if they wear condoms.

You really don't understand women, do you?

Women are men with vaginas.

They're on a mission to fuck, dude.

You're like the woman who thinks her man won't cheat on a Vegas trip with the boys. Lol

You're very naive.

The bikini is pretty conservative as modern bikinis go.
This guy has some truth, but I wouldn't take his words as an entirely complete picture or a definite prediction.

If she has a history of it, you can bet your balls on her fucking someone out there. If not, there's nothing certain I can say from here.

Fair comment.

The solution is simple:
Go on holiday yourself (not Ibiza) with a few of your boys and have some fun. You can fuck around if u like just don't tell her unless she confesses first. Chances are she won't fuck behind your back if she knows you're on holiday too.
Go to ft. Lauderdale or south Beach or some other college hotspot

>because her friends are going for one last girls holiday

A red flag if i ever saw one, you are delusional, when they say that, that means they are going to try and take as much dick as possible while also getting as intoxicated as possible, they know they're getting older and uglier, so eggy want one last blast of sexual attention,
you are nothing but delusional if you don't get this.

i go there to fuck tourists like her, sorry OP but she isn't going only for casual stuff, she's going to cheat with more than 10 guys at least , with an ass like that i could say even more.

have a fun life raising some nigger kid

Oh man sucks to be you

at least you got a few years out of the relationship.

just split now because her pussy is going to resemble a pile of Bernard Mathews wafer thin turkey by the time the multiple rugby teams she fucks have finished with it

This guy speaks truth op.
Dont listen to the other virginfags here

They're all gonna cheat...

Tell us more about her dating history/past partners? Has she cheated in past "relationships" or has she slept around a lot? Also post more pics, if she ugly you're gonna be safe

She's had 2 previous boyfriends before me. Never fucked anyone she hadn't dated so it's just been the 3 of us. Knew her for a year before we got together and know enough of her friends etc. to know that's all true.

You realize how much of a plot set up that is?

If the roles were reversed I guarantee she would try to get you not to leave because it sounds so obviously like a "Lets get one last wild night before we go our separate ways"

I'm not joining the bandwagon of "Yes she will cheat" because I'm on Sup Forums but because I truly believe she will do it. Break up with her now or force her to not go

Age? What are her "girlfriends" like? Are they likely to be a bad influence in her? Under what circumstance did she break up with her ex lovers for? Post more pic tattoos and piercings are usually signs of sluthood