>keep ERP and RP to a minimum
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

why

Still here.

still here

Oh, that's really cool then!
Do they have like special christmas tanks you can buy? They should put light up on the map and... err, maybe not. I don't think some people would like stuff like that.
Does it snow ingame? If it doesn't they should make some snow fall on christmas at least.

Thanks, but it's also nice to see someone like you here. Thanks for posting and being here for people. That means a lot.

Hi again Noodle. What movie?

Regret

I don't know, really. I don't deserve another chance from you at all...

am/pm here

Claim

Hi
Ok then

It doesn't matter about me, i'm not important. Sorry
Thanks

That's not a bad thing

Well thank you, really
What do you love about Kana?
Correct

what happen

*pokes you with machine guns*
s-senpai...

it is :(

Still here

and

It doesnt but they add a tree you decorate with loot and as the tree levels you get free stuff which is fun

that's kinda rude man

Don't want to talk about it because there's hardly a reason I'm in this mood. I'm going to go do something to occupy myself before I leave the discord again.

I'm sorry for making you feel sick, I won't show that side of me to you anymore. I'm not going to bother you anymore. Please get well soon.
>and yes i truly am sorry

heyp

>Word around the office is, "you got a fat cock."

Dont you fucking dare you fucking fish, ill shoot you down again.

How tho

hi
would you like to talk about why you're doing bad?

If you want to send me one I'm not going to complain. Any way got any plans any thing interesting coming up?
I tell you to stop apologising so much and the first thing you do is apologise for apologising that's cinda cute, any way don't worry about making me mad I'm pretty chill and finally most people assume worst case scenario when they here locks have to be changed

i hate myself
why am i doing this

Yes, it's quite mysterious.
They sure are.
It's beautiful.
Hello, Tanya-chan.

just a 10? -_-

beep

Do that, give it time dess, it'll pass.

I thought you were having fun dess, won't do it again then

I misread kek, I thought that said 0/10

Hi
I will later. Nope just playing tanks

Why

Hi
No, I don't matter

I wanna hear

boop

How's life been?

senpai pls

Please don't hate yourself, you are a wonderful and beautiful person. When I talk to you you put my faith back into humanity. There should be more people like you in this world.

Of course someone outside america can't count to 10
Hows it goin snackbar

Besto Waifu 4eva

When did the Ice queen show up? Hello!
Scissor buddys.

You can think that, but I think you're important at the very least. Everyone here is important in some way.
Don't be sorry, I was the one who was prying, and still am, so I'll drop it after this. Sorry.

Honestly, I just want to be like Kanna. I'm not that nice of a person normally, so I just want to change and be more like her. She's nice, sweet, loyal, stands up for what she like but is also respectful. Plus she's a dragon, and I've always wanted to be a dragon.
What do you love about Louise, if you don't mind me asking?

Lewd.

Oh, that's pretty cool! It reminds me a bit of Warcraft where every christmas you can go get your presents from under the tree in a major city. The higher your level, the more you get, but they're almost always just cosmetics or toys.
There's some quests you can do for some loot too, and those can be fun.
Payday 2 also does really good christmases. Uh, that doesn't look like a word.

Yeah, but I don't know what else to do. It's almost an instinct at this point.
I don't think I'll ever stop worrying about making someone mad, but thanks for the vote of confidence.
I guess that's true. But I should have been smarter than that.

Seems like a mix of bad days and business as usual in the thread this evening.

Not true, bomb timers go up to 60 seconds and as many minutes
Fuckin' racists
was gonna head to bed soon, it takes an average of 364 licks btw

Hello dess, is your day alright at least?

Homura

well thank you
I should sit down and watch that anime...It looks cute

honestly, her everything
She's cute, strong-willed...She gets bullied a lot so she's a little on the prideful side
she'd rather die than not live up to her title as a noble

Heya

>bore blunder
>having fun

Not wrong.
Super lewd.
Hello

Yesssss.

Yoyo, what up?
>364
I got to 600 before I stopped as a kid, and it was the tiny version
Night night then, make sure to hold your goat nice and tight through those desert nights.

Kinpatsu.

-squeaks-

You're damn right.

hiya

-N

The same
Thats pretty neat. That does not look like a word yeah

No you don't

I'm not though
Don't say sorry for being nice

Yep, lazy Sunday after a busy weekend. There were a few tornados yesterday out where we have some land, but thankfully no damage where we were at. Not far off everything else was utterly destroyed and the roads were closed off except for first responders.

Things going alright for you, all things considered?

Now do I cook food or be a lazy piece of shit and have cereal?

Have some high quality waifu, bois.

Cereal!

I DO

Speaking of tanks do you want to see a pic of tomato on a tank?
You shouldn't worry about making people mad too much at the end of the day some one will always get but hurt at some thing and the people witch you have to tiptoe around just to have a conversation with aren't worth your time

Have you already had cereal today?
If no, cereal. If yes, cook.

>the same
so boring then?

Why not do both?

wew lad

>posting lewds of your own waifu

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING

Uh sure. Your butt too
Just tanks yeah

Order chinese. I like chinese.

-wanders around the thread, doing Blue stuff and stopping for a chat with the local house plant-

Depends on the cereal.

SO YOU'D KNOW I DOOOO

we got the waifus for lifus kXG676x

Another shit day, and yourself?
All things considered, yeah now that I have calmed down and drank a shit ton.
Hello, mid grade waifu.
Possiblility.
They take two hours to show up where I live and its always cold when I get it...

He isn't it's just random user doing this to be funny or trying to provoke a reaction

Drunken cooking is always worth a shot, got anything good to work with?

Then again, it does depend on the cereal.

Drink anything good at least?

Anything can be fun with friends dess

I will stay for a bit dess, I want to talk to you qt
You been enjoying the new people?

Nothing, I just wanted to bother you.

Oh phew dess, that could have been bad
Do you have a shelter or some shit where you can hide
Also did you do any good yum yum foods lately?

You forgot to reply dess

WHY DO YOU WANT TOOOO

Could I suggest a game?

>do it feggt

Giving up. What's going on that makes your day shit?

There's a difference?
I'm joking... mostly.
How are you?

Is that chicken or... whatever it is, it's a cute picture. Good job.

That's a little lewd, especially for this early in the day.

It's cute. You might like it, but it never gets serious except for a couple of times.
Bullies suck. Big time.
It sounds like you picked well then! I hope you and her are happy. And that's a cute gif!

Well apparently it is, believe it or not. That's probably the one of the strangest plural words I've ever seen, and that's also a sentence I'd thought I'd never say. At least I learned something today though.
How do you ever have time to type between tanks? Playing a game takes a long time and it's stressful trying to type and play.

Sorry then. I just say it a lot as a precaution. Some people can get really mad at things and it's better to apologize as fast as you can. Though I guess the apologies don't mean as much, but still. It's natural for some reason at this point. But I doubt I'll stop anytime soon, so sorry for that.

Depends, what kind of cereal.

It's hard for me to think that way though. Everyone here is a human being and I'd like to think everyone wants to be happy. And I don't think there's anyone who's not worth having a conversation with.
But if they have someone to blame then they can feel better, and that makes me feel better.

hi
just because one person wants to know means that you matter

>friends

Eh, I had been off the threads and discord for like 4-5 months now?
I might as well be the new one.

>Hello, mid grade waifu.
Now yr askin for it, m8.

*puts you in non-gay chokehold*

You were unsuccessful, but keep trying please.

Looks mildly like a KFC reference to me, but then again I never went to KFC.

Hello again, Tanya-chan.
That's really terrible.

>local house plant
The plant have anything interesting to say tonight?

>forgot to reply
Oh, I didn't even realize. Thanks
My brain isn't really cooperating tonight.

Evening Dwagon

BECAUSE I THINK ITS CUTE

Well, that sounds good too, I'll put it on my backlog

I feel so bad for her..
Mm, I certainly hope so, I've loved her for almost 9 years.
Thank you~

tsunderes are always the worst characters dess

But you aren't dess
Friends are important dess, makes everything better

Homura

Rough day?

Depends what it is
Huh weird. I play a game and I think I got wait times pretty down. Its kinda of something ive done for a long time

-_-

Storm cellars are nice, otherwise we try to avoid the area when storms are forecast. There was a similar tornado outbreak in the same area last year, but all we had on the property was some uprooted trees and the fence along the back property line was trashed as a result.

Been doing plenty of cooking at my end, had some leftovers today- fried mince cutlets with onion sauce, rice, and cabbage.

That's a good point though if you think about it. One one hand I'm lucky to get spared from all the ugly weather yesterday, on the other it's been a lazy Sunday. Back to the workweek grind tomorrow though.

>9 years
That's some devotion right there.

Hello

(trick it was the wrong type of tank)
Haha ok I can't take a pic of my but right now but you can have one tomorrow if you want good night
A lot of people are not deserving of happiness some people just bring others down and people only deserve to be treated as well as they treat others any way I'm off to bed good night little dragon.

Chicken and rice... Or shredded mini wheat. Thats about all I have right now. I really need to go to the grocery store... I have been pouring fireball into angry orchards to make angryballs. Just enough for a little cinimon flavor. I think Dunno pretty drunk now. I do have jack to work with too...
Thats more effort than im willing to put in.
Family bullshit. Realizing I may have to play whitness two states over my dads devorce. Also have to go get my stuff so my step mom dosent try and claim it as hers like she did my guns last night.
Frosted mini wheats.
It was a little tee hee. Im sorry.
I quite hate it myself. Cant even order online I have to talk to people on the phone.
Cute
Hello

Reimu is alright
Great image tho

SUPER
>MARIO
BROS
>3

D)

So if you have a fantasy of being a queen
Maybe you should blow a couple bucks on me