Rekt thread
Snippy edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQ7ELpy2M2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit.
How can you be such a faggot?
Hurting such an innocent animal
Kill your self I bet you fap to this disgusting shit you should fucking die you faglord
Liek I can handle the gore and the rekt but this? This makes me sick

You are a piece of shit, user. Do you find abusing helpless animals funny? Did you giggle when you saw this mouse chained up? What about when it's penis was cut off and you could see the fear in its eyes as it struggled in pain? Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

The person who actually committed this act is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport. Worse than furries who jack off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead pussies who think they're real nazi's. Worse than violent arabs who blow themselves and others up over a fictional book. Really, the only person worse than an animal abuser is a pedophile in my mind because that is also hurting a defenseless creature, although they are human.

If I had it my way you and the woman in this video would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose - no burial would be permitted, Antigone style. You honestly don't deserve to exist in our society and i think that you know this deep down. I dare you to share this with your co-workers, spouse, friends, relatives, etc and see what they have to say. Will they be like "LOL user that was funny tell those peta faggots to chill or go back to tumblr" or would they look at you with a disgusted look on their face and say "That was disgusting user, why the fuck do you have this video?" We both know what the answer is and that you won't actually take me up my offer because you're a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=tQ7ELpy2M2E

Seriously looked at this thread to see if people reall do this/enjoy it. Thankfully I see a few who voice the truth, the only reasons these scenarios are real is cuz you must have real deep down troubling issues, I really hope you can work them out and realize the basic error in your ways, and if you can't, promptly admiit your self somewhere or kill your fucking self.

>moralfag
Kys 9fag

Animals are lesser to us, they cannot articulate their pain so why even care? Animals don't have souls and won't go to heaven, they were put on earth for our own benefit and we will do with them what we will.

Fuck OP. I can understand human torture, fuck, many assholes deserve worse than death. But animal torture?, what the fuck???

Some people are really sick...

By the way, i sent the dickless rat to all my friends

this makes me want some bacon, mmm

So you deem animals lesser than us and you believe that entitles it to be okay? And please "lesser" like your some being.. prob have some shit job at fucking gas station and can't find a real place in life, plus your life span is what 70-90 wow your so important, sit down you have the mentality of a child.

Are you honestly retarded? Fuck off.

nice pasta

I retarded..yes yes he is.
Op is a lesser life form so we should do a live dissect of him since he can't articulate pain.

I reported you OP
>enjoy your ban
I am a Sup Forums pass holder , they listen to us

what a cool guy

kys please

enjoy fagmo

kill yourself immediately noone needs thee bleed yourself out right awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!
Name that rendition?
OP still needs to do it!

you faggots shouldn't be mad about this
you should be mad at this

rahhh you killed a mouse i'm gonna FUCKING KILL YOU OVER A MOUSE, but you should be in a mental hospital not me.

thanks captain morality.

Fucking stupid ass newfags.
Stop giveing dipshits like OP (yous).
The whole reason they post shit like that is for attention u fucking morons.

Wow. Copy and paste much?
Where can I see more of this?

looks pretty humain 2 me?

I love mice and rats. I can't watch these.

Then don't reply to this thread and go back to your safe space on Tumblr.

Who the fuck are you talking too?

respect too tha people who do this for a living!

Did you even read the post
It wasn't even for that user it was snippy
>sure is summer in here today

>what is pasta
Found the newfag

Right here user

>don't reply to the thread guys
>replies anyway
Wew lad
e
w

l
a
d

He's just trying to be edgy, and more than likely 18 years of age or less.

You are a piece of shit, user. Do you find abusing helpless animals funny? Did you giggle when you saw this mouse chained up? What about when it's penis was cut off and you could see the fear in its eyes as it struggled in pain? Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

The person who actually committed this act is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport. Worse than furries who jack off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead pussies who think they're real nazi's. Worse than violent arabs who blow themselves and others up over a fictional book. Really, the only person worse than an animal abuser is a pedophile in my mind because that is also hurting a defenseless creature, although they are human.

If I had it my way you and the woman in this video would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose - no burial would be permitted, Antigone style. You honestly don't deserve to exist in our society and i think that you know this deep down. I dare you to share this with your co-workers, spouse, friends, relatives, etc and see what they have to say. Will they be like "LOL user that was funny tell those peta faggots to chill or go back to tumblr" or would they look at you with a disgusted look on their face and say "That was disgusting user, why the fuck do you have this video?" We both know what the answer is and that you won't actually take me up my offer because you're a faggot.

You are a piece of shit, user. Do you find abusing helpless animals funny? Did you giggle when you saw this mouse chained up? And you could see the fear in its eyes as it struggled in pain? Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

You are a piece of shit, user. Do you find abusing helpless animals funny? You could see the fear in its eyes as it struggled in pain? Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

do people even go into threads before posting their faggy pasta anymore?

You are a piece of shit, user. Do you find abusing helpless animals funny? you could see the fear in its eyes as it struggled in pain? Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

You are a piece of shit, user. Do you find abusing helpless animals funny? What about when he is set on fire and you could see the fear in its eyes as it struggled in pain? Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

Nice bait.

Jesus Christ, That's pretty fucked up lol

Hurting animals is morally wrong. So is hurting people but at least some deserve it.

Browses Sup Forums and then gets offended..... where do you think you are right now?

>taking the bait
Tsk tsk

Rats are like the niggers of the animal kingdom
Nice

The fuck even is that??
A hamster?

I've never seen this video complete, I can watch other rekt videos but I don't know why I can't with this video

Its cause you're a fag

Got more if ya want user

>I am mentally autistic and I can't watch a 4 second video because a vermin was hurt :'(

I like the idea of feeding animals with alive smaller ones, please more like this

Get samefagged nigger

full vid ?

Nope sorry
Just search idk.."mouse eaten alive by ants" Into google

Try to imagine your house has mice. Not just one, but multiple families.

You find holes in most of your food, holes where the knife have been getting in and eating it.

You find shit left behind, it smells of piss too, all around your food.

Now lets say you catch one of these fuckers that's been eating you food and shitting and pissing all around it.

You try to be cool to the little fucker, maybe clean it up, give it a nicer little place to exist.

But that little fucker bites you any time you try to get near it, despite how cool youve been trying to be to the little fuck.

And thus happens with every single wild mouse. Every single goddamn one.

Wild mice are a pestilence and hurting the fuckers is a stress reliever. They also don't come back once they start smelling their own blood.

You say about Mice or black people?

You say about mice or black people?

That will do, pig.

>mentally autistic
>as opposed to physically autistic

Too bad stating that you reported someone is against the rules and rekt threads aren't :(

Thanks so much

stupid fucker doesn't know that you cut away from yourself, not toward yourself.

You are... RETARDED! Rot in hell!

Was ok wit this until
>Animals don't have souls and won't go to heaven blah blah blah, I am autistic

If this was not ironic, you are a fucking oversensitive pussy, fuck you

Get off of your computer and end your miserable life, you delicate twat

the quads have spoken

Those aren't quads. Retard.

Nothin like a good wash after slaughter :D

I fuckin hate you stupid pussies that enjoy torturing animals. Kill some humans like a real man.

story? info? I can't fap to this by itsself...

Snip the rat phenish pleeze. TY.

you are a monster

>Kill some humans like a real man.

Topkeke!! Why isn't the title of this thread ylyl. Lose pls.

If you can't handle it why the fuck are even here?

Jesus fucking christ user. I hope you burn in hell.

>implying you've ever killed anyone

Any more of the animal gifs? Anyone have the nedm video still?

>This kills the cat.

> Kys pls
Sed Jeezusss

Poor pupper.

Kys in next Jonestown pls. TY

You can understand human torture but not animal torture?! How have we come to a situation where we are no more important than an rat to each other?

>inb4 0/0 ppl seek a dick less rat

Nice pucci -->Moar pels

If you live with so many rats and also behave worse one, what does that make you? Human? Nope.

Also, next time kill yourself instead of the mice. Think of it like a favour to all humanity.

Bacause Sup Forums is full of lesbians

Pussy erry ware