Today its five months Sup Forums

Today its five months Sup Forums
How do this makes you feel?
Why didnt you saved her?

Other urls found in this thread:

miscopy.com/3610/bestgore/12-year-old-kaitlyn-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/
youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4 months my bad

I wonder how decomposed her corpse is.

story? not up to date

13 year old hung herself on livestream

12 yo hanged herself while streaming it on fb because her parents were shit and gave her a pretty shitty life, her name was katelyn.

>Why didn't the teachers, councilors, police save her
The world is gonna keep turning. Time marches on. Niggers gonna nig. I have my own life to worry about.

I wonder how she got roped into that.

Maybe just too high strung

>niggers gonna nig
Which niggers are you refering too?

>hung herself on livestream
vid or it didn't happen

He was pretty damn cute.

she would have grown up to be a trailer park dirt diver with an opioid addiction and 3 kids by three different fathers. sad but true.

General statement

Sup Forums isn't responsible for saving the life of some attention whoring little slut. Sup Forums has always been the internet hate machine. The only reason Sup Forums ever changed lives for the better was because there were lulz to be had. Stop counting on Sup Forums to save the world, or you'll find the planet shaped into a dick and the moon being split into a pair of balls

quite literally thousands of people die every day, why should I give a damn about this one?

You can get the video with a 5 minutes search

That's knot funny that's fucked up

The vid was all over here 3 months ago you stupid newfag

But I choked up laughing

Maybe, we'll never know
i agree
Also nice dubs

no clue who she is, what happened?

Thats terrible man
I dont want to hang out with you

I'll probably still swing by

THIS IS NOW A GET THREAD

He was depressed, so he hung himself. Decided to video stream it.

Everything I read about him made him seem like a nice kid though.

Boy she was kicking trying to fight it...probably regret...but not for long lol

miscopy.com/3610/bestgore/12-year-old-kaitlyn-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/

Her nudes were alright. Just wished she did more butt stuff.

>059▶
> (OP)
>Her nudes were alright. Just wished she did more butt stuff.
need link for reasearch

Dubs speak the truth...for research purposes

>not getting balls deep before she hung it up

Here you go friendo

god damn humans are the worst beings on earth. fucking embarrassing to live amongst you degenerates

She made her own actions. Nothing more

Its the first time i feel bad for a teen killing him/herself
Almost all of them are edgy attention seeker faggots but that wasnt her case, she had a shit life with a pedo father and a drug addict mother in a house that was litterally falling apart, everything in her life was trash and there wasnt someone or something to show her that she could do better and that there was more beyond that shithole she was born in.
But no, there wasnt anyone to support her and all her life was a total hell.
Very sad

i was here that time but never saw it because of wanabe oldfags like you. nobody posted it everyone just said that it happend so show it or stfu and let me be.

There wasnt nudes

There are faggots here who will bitch about mods if I post them so I won't be posting it.

I back this

Whatever let's you sleep fag.

Yeah, I watched a vid about Katelyn giving advice to people, trying to make them feel better. Pretty rough, man. It's too bad they didn't get help for the kid.

Every day there was newfriends asking for the vid because they knew they could get it here. If you say you didnt saw it the dozens of times it was posted its because you werent here. Nice try tho

lol you definitely dont have anything. you could just as easily start a voila.

this is the most newfag shit ive ever seen on this site

Thats what i would say to you fag

Why didnt YOU saved her? cunt.

Is this that 13 reasons why show everyone is talking about?

he DID saved her. you do you think he got the pic?

Did the law ever go after her stepdad?

Its because there arent any nudes.
I was in the livestream she killed herself, then i went to every site that had info about her/her family to made a good and solid research about what happened, i was in every thread about her (like someone said, there were a lot of threads about her every day after she killed herself some months ago) again trying to get more info and never saw any nudes, anywhere not even here, a lot of people asked for them and some others like me were getting everything they could about her but there werent any and there werent people claiming to have them either, also it was confirmed multiple times that she never got nude in camera.
I never knew about someone claiming to have them as they dont exist, until this faggot attention seeker we have here, you are by far worst than her.

Good question. I never even heard any news stories.

No this happend exactly 4 months ago

I dont know but i am curious
Someone can estimate how rotten her body is?

RIP peace sweet angel!

After a month the body starts to liquify

Bc I'm not get to g arrested for picking up a minor and transporting her out of state. Not a single soul on Earth would believe your intentions were pure

>what is embalming
Dumb kids

cold world

>dirt diving and heroin aren't fun

Imagine how much her body has decayed in five months...

Eyeless sockets...

Shriveled up lips...

Blackened cracked dried skin

bones...

Actually, it usually takes 2 years for a human body to completely decompose unless it's exposed to open air - which hers isn't.

>12 yr olds thinking their lives are so bad they need to kill themselves
The joke went right over your head

>that lighting

Do you think one of her last sensations before she died was regret? But by the time she felt it it was too late?

If you read about how shitty her life was, she probably felt relief. She was a good person in a horrible situation that probably never would have ended well no matter how hard she tried. I spent some time working in a rural area and it was sad to see how hopeless most of the teens/early 20's people felt.

She was beautiful..

Someone post vola

Human existence is existential hell.

Why does anyone have kids?

She was
If you take a good look to her mother/father/brother/sister they're all ugly as fuck, her brothers are younger than her but it is easy to notice that they will grow to be as ugly as the parents, but that was not Katelyn's case, every part of her was beautiful and she could've became a good looking woman if she was given the chance, not like all those retarded rednecks shitty licor lovers

I'll just leave this here

better her dead than feel the pain of being diddled by her stepdad.

is that really what happened? why wouldnt she just run away from home instead of kill herself?

her claim was her stepdad was molesting her.
if true and not some weird fantasy played out in her head over some insignificant event I would agree an hero was a good solution to that pain.

Sadly she lived in rural America where you don't have much of a chance. She probably would have gotten knocked up during or shortly after finishing high school (big if on that as she was basically a house maid raising her younger siblings).

I spent some time working in a rural tourist trap town. 2/3 of the employees were high school/a few college kids if they were lucky enough to have parents with money. The girls were so desperate for attention (if they had a father, he was a white trash piece of shit) they let their bf's treat them like shit. I was in my mid 20's at the time and even the slightest act of kindness would practically give me a free pass. I only ever took the offer once and that was with an 18 year old that I knew for more than a year and had a good friendship with.

IMO running away and finding ways to deal with it would be better than just offing herself

>someone didn't watch the entire video
Run away? To where and do what for money?
Molestation does serious damage to you mentally. She wouldn't have functioned normally ever.

The redpill is realizing that there is only one single person that can save you... You.

Run away where to?
Remember that she didnt know anyone to trust, and since every moment of her life was pain and suffering, she thought that every moment would be like that, you cant blame her for what she did, she only knowed bad things, wasnt old enough to realise there is more in life, she was just a child.

>tfw I took a red pill years ago so big it was a suppository and now I just wish I could go back to being a mindless slave

Sickest vid she did was where she posed and talked to the camera while her 2 already eff'd up younger sibs climbed on top of the big cabinet and flung that little kitten down to the floor again and again and again.
One eff'd up fam.

Damn it sucks, wish you we could actually see I'm rock hard

That family is pretty close to the "average American family" user. This country is absolutely fucked beyond relief. The next 10-20 years are going to be brutal.

Her whole family was shit, and i dont think her brothers will feel her death when they grow up, she was good by nature and she realized that lifestyle wasnt good, but she didnt know how to escape from it.

youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY

/b couldnt save her...but she will live on forever through /b...

> Is there a person in there.jpg

kill me

Will somebody upload the video and be an hero please

From all the pages that are dedicated to her all of them are inactive now or havent post anything for months, all the news stopped talking about her a week after her suicide and we never knew what happened to her parents, its for threads like this that keep her alive in our toughts

this jus happened

>How many dicks could you stick in those folds
Oh the possibilities

wish there was nudes
she yummy

im too awkward

i sound like a retard when i open my mouf

I feel bad because she was murdered. don't believe the media, her shitty parents set it up to look like a suicide.
>inb4 jet fuel can't melt trees

Anybody want the video with sound?

Thus is what you get when fuck niggers.

You friends and family find out your pussy is filled with shit and they say to you kill youself.

Believe me, she did us all a favor instead of bringing another nig-nig into the world.

Good riddance.

I've been on Sup Forums for a decade. Sup Forums has been pretty fucking pathetic lately but every now and then someone shitposts something that makes me remember why this place is scary

she was still able to swing it