I've been listening to and enjoying kendrick's new album, plus some chance the rapper...

i've been listening to and enjoying kendrick's new album, plus some chance the rapper. any recommendations for new music to listen to???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY
youtube.com/watch?v=67cx9M2c51M
youtube.com/watch?v=kekROxOTHSM
youtube.com/watch?v=bYM84n-2Sas
youtube.com/watch?v=PIorqcubw8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Badbadnotgood if you're not familiar with them. They worked on kendrick's album for one track don't remember which but all of their albums are fantastic nu jazz hip hop instrumental plus sour soul their colab with ghostface killah

Damn was so fucking boring. DNA and Humble both monotonous and boring as shit.

DAMN was amazing. Brilliant lyrics

Lil pump

they were hype as shit and i loved the lyrical genius

Skynyrd

The sweet sound of a . 45 ACP going through one ear and out the other

Try out The Internet

Idontknowjeffery

youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY

Listen to this /B cut fresh off the bizzy

Rap and hip-hop music are for mentally handicapped. :)

Just saying suicideboys new album dirtiernastiersuicide with germ is lit.

Listen to Yellow Claw's new album?

Rape Rape

Not gonna lie, those were my two least favorites on the album. While I understand him wanting to always dabble in different methods and such, they just didn't feel like Kendrick to me. There was some good songs on it, however.
It was quite a change from the jazzy feel from TPAB and untitled.

ooh

Danny Brown's Atrocity Exhibition is worth your time. Risque by Chic if you want something you missed because it was big before you were born.

Flatbush Zombies

> through one ear and out the other

I mean...they're fun and all, but if I wanted to listen to kids talk about smoking weed and getting their dick sucked I'd teach.

youtube.com/watch?v=67cx9M2c51M

Fuck lil pump & Carti

Fuck this new hip hop shit.
Go listen to NAS you fag

Something that isn't shit.

Kek

this is literal shit

Who invited their dad

here is your [[[you]]]

try some Danny Brown or A$AP Rocky/mob if you haven't heard of them.

Kendrick is over-rated as fuck.
He's not bad, just not near as good as people hype him up to be,

I don't get why earl gets so much hype... his shit is just that... shit

youtube.com/watch?v=kekROxOTHSM

Both very smart lyrics but I think the catchy beat is what got them so popular. I actually like XXX, element, and yah way more

Joyner lucas
For something not so typical rap.
Great writer.

Danny is the best rapper right now, most clever and versatile...

Danny Brown, Mac Miller, Earl Sweatshirt, Future, Lil Yachty, Frank Ocean, Gambino, Kanye, Schoolboy Q, Travis Scott, Vince Staples, A$AP mob, Tyler the Creator, Will Smith, Isaiah Rashad, T.I., Gucci Mane, Kid Cudi, Open Mike Eagle, Charles Hamilton, Common, Run the Jewels, The Underachievers, Flatbush Zombies, Joey Bada$$, Ab-soul, ATCQ, Madvillain, Mos Def, YG.

/thread enjoy you faggot

Joey Bada$$ has a new album that's pretty good

You forgot aesop.

Forgot Young Thug.

I honestly think you just named every rapper you could think of. Half of those guys are trash

Levels by AKA. Great album.

The fact that will smith made this list makes me happy. Also Lil Dicky is coming up

I did that as a joke but I legit think some of his shit is pretty hard.

Lil dicky aint shit
Great lyricist, terrible beats.

I mean yeah that's exactly what I did because that's what OP asked of me. What did you expect?

>i've been listening to and enjoying kendrick's new album, plus some chance the rapper. any recommendations for new music to listen to???

ok, idk... have you heard of "Drake" he too is a great pop rapper? ugh, white people btfo.

>i've been listening to and enjoying kendrick's new album, plus some chance the rapper.

Yes.

Stop listening to street hustler debased music. Improve your mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=bYM84n-2Sas

Hopsin
Tech n9ne
Joyner lucas
Aesop rock

Cow stuck in fencepost, track 3.

That's some a humdinger itellyouwaht

Listen to Loggy Gaga

DNA and loyalty got me hooked.

LMAO OP don't listen to this guy he's obviously 15. Hopsin is fucking trash

This. White people are literally killing rap by liking shit pop rappers with eccentric hair styles. Blacks are gonna have to invent a whole new genre of music just like when they killed rock and roll..

Walk into traffic with that Hopsin faggot... I bet you have faggy white contacts in right now...

Listen to Cat Sixxens

>Aesop rock

OG Aesop been rocking the Fables since 640 BC. That other young buck ain't got shit on him.

>aesop
>tech 9
>hop...sin
under 18, MODS

Listen to some In Shitero

The only one on that list is aesop
Kys

the dude is a moslem now

Mick jenkins my dude. As someone whose top two favorite rappers are kendrick and chance, mick is a close third

a$AP rocky
YG
Common
What ive been blasting recently
Schoolboy q too

I know

this

9mm rounds fired directly into the ear drums.

Be is probably the best hiphop album ever created so u good

He can make clean yet pretty hard stuff. Always gotta show some respect for big will

Do people actually think yg is good?

youtube.com/watch?v=PIorqcubw8w

Good AM by Mac Miller was amazing

He's ok not anything special but hes got some good bangers with that classic west coast feel.

damn right, I love him. ofc kendrick lamar will always have a special place in my heart.

Oh yeah for sure but FACES is the best thing he has ever released imo. I also like Macadelic quite a bit.

Good lord l, this thread is full of 16 yr olds who just got into rap/hip-hop. So many terrible examples.

Logic is good also

Then please enlighten us with your superior musical tastes.

#BRINGBACKOLDSCHOOL

Why?

He's like J. Cole, not bad but quite generic with very base level subject matter that doesn't go quite deep enough into anything.

found the only dicky hater

lil peep

I'm not hating but he's not really anything special, just an average white rapper that is doomed to be forgotten in 5 years.

supa hot fire

Earl Sweatshirt is the GOAT. That verse on Really Doe gets me hyped every time.

Some logic is all I got man. Listen to logic.

Good shit

I see you

Rich the kidd

Shut up faggot

XXXTENTACION

white people gtfo logic is TRASH.

>IM HALF WHITE, HALF BLACK, LIKE ME LIKE THAT, BEING BAD IS WACK.

like cmon

Craig xen, suicideboys

Logic is all you got? For real? Nothing else? Not even the base level shit like Nas or Biggie? I'm guessing you're white and in the military who posts pictures with #beast in the description.

ok, why the military comment? Im white and in the millitary but whts that got to do with anything?

remember the days when decent mcs had "Big" in their names. Now all trash wannabe rappers have "Lil" (lil dicky and lil vayne exception). Its funny when u think about it