Going to 711 here at 12am for beer whats good eats for night time recommend me something

going to 711 here at 12am for beer whats good eats for night time recommend me something

did you have a stroke

sometimes they have frozen pizzas or something. me personally i go for beverages and some chips. and beer. lots and lots of beer.

did you have a brombel with engrish

I recommend that you learn how to produce a coherent sentence before you leave the house for more retard juice.

problum compreheading basic engrish word

beer plus white castles no cheese please big bag

Get takis!!!! My fav

sqweege teh juice

If you like a little bit of heat get a bag of takis!

fuck me i forgot they carry white castle burgers any one know the taste difference of the frozen ones vs the fresh? taste the same or what

never had them they like hot Cheetos ?

I've never had the fresh ones, but the frozen ones aren't that great.

ya i had them once bt never tried them again

been buying teh boxes of them lately, taste good, just like one. maybe not as steamed but they cook in min in microwave and steam anyway. leave them to sit and read box yea i used to work at one. there pretty good

Only fucking faggots say good eats. Stupid bitch

I understood each word, I just had trouble with the sentence that ran longer than a Sudanese refugee.

hot cheetos > takis

I wanna see a rich guy kill a steel reserve or a politician come out and say thats his drink of choice

>longer than a Sudanese refugee
fuck, you got me here

Best gas station drink in my opinion, and like $2 near me

>coors
Get the fuck out, you filthy casual!

Well FUCK MAH AZZZ

Ill be at the Loko isle. Also, they actual have jalepeno and cheese corn dogs. Need Spicy dog, cheese burger wit the fixins, flamming hot cheetos and hella Willa Wonka candy..

>Inb4 oh, does Sup Forums want anything?