It aint about the size its how you use it

BIG DICKS BTFO

Nice man-pussy mate, its perfect for a BBC

WAT

stop samefagging it's pathetic

instead you should just
> s̟n̟a̟p̟c̟h̟a̟t̟y̟.m̟e̟
and leak all your snapchat friends

Why are all the microdicks all on fatties? I'd like to see a well built microdick man. It would make me feel better. I'm not fat and I'm really small. I'm not an innie like OP's pic but pretty damn small. less than an inch soft. Closer to a half inch. almost 4 hard.

Wow. Judging by the stats he really was samefagging. Good catch.

Microdicks is the new bbc. Fatties are modele now.

Stfu

I wish fatties would get passé quick. I can put up with a lot but fatties annoy me.

Just admit it, you are jealous of the FATTY MASTER RACE

Fatties can snatch your hoe within "seconds", thats why you're pissed

Fat guys aren't even on the radar, no one gives a shit. Its fat girls that get all muh feminism fat is beautiful and are obnoxious. Fat dudes just get on with life (mostly)

I literally have no response to that.

mad nignog again

Lots of fat guys are swarmed with hoes. Such as Biggie, Rick Ross, Big Show, Fat Bastard, etc

Ya cant put a fat man down

FAT POWER!

Pics?

#FatPower should be trending, where my fats at?

I don't feel like camwhoring tonight. I've been working all day and am tired. Sometimes I don't mind it. I just feel drained and don't want to be teased.

Just take my word for it. I'm small as hell and not a fatty.

You post yours and i'll post mine?

Some other time. But I'd really like to see yours if you want to anyway. Unless you're a fatty...

Yea i'm a fatty. Get your dick out?

OK. You got it. You first. Show me that tiny little hog, fat man, and I'll peel back my panties and take a brand new pic for you and post my 3.something inches of glory.

I asked 1st, deliver faggot.

I don't want to do it as bad as you though. You deliver. And stop calling me faggot. It turns me on.