Anyone here vape?

Anyone here vape?

I kind of want to try it out, but I don't want any vapors with nicotine in them because I don't smoke cigarettes so yeah.

Basically I just want something like shisha but portable and not bad for your lungs.

How much am I looking at paying for a decent vapor, and what flavors are nice?

Don't start vaping, it's queer

vaping is probably bad for you, it just hasn't been around long enough for the science to come out. I would just avoid it altogether and smoke cigarettes instead just to be on the safe side.

Can't say anything on the health aspect of it, only time will tell. A "decent" vape is around $50 maybe.

It's relatively easy to find vape juice with no nicotine as well.

Don't start.
In the end I don't think putting anything in your lungs is a good idea.

i vaped for 2 years. just recently quit due to severe shortness of breath that developed suddenly. don't vape... i really really enjoyed it but there is a possibility that my shortness of breath will not improve.

Yoyo friend. i started vapping recently instead of smoking ciggs. Smoking something is always harmful but you have to ask yourself to what degree. Its true what the user said that they havent been around long enough. But compared ro cigs who posses over 70 harmful chemicals, vapping is harmless especially withoit nic. The only thing they are made or are propelyne glycerine and some other shit. They are organic and used in a wide variety of meds and foods. As for price it dependes on what you are looking for there are diff types of vapes and price ranges.
Vape pen- if you wanna try the vaping exp and when you are on the move 10-50

Vape mod/box- at home use or on the go ish. Produces allot more vapor and hs longer batt life. You can also adjust the temp to control the amount of vapor. 30-70 you alsk got 100+ ones.

I inherited my vape rectangle. It was over $150 so it's pretty cool.
constant vaping, it lasts maybe 90 minutes. but you don't do that, you stop when you feel the nicotine high

otherwise it's just for flavor, look for a thing that has a high battery and big fluid chamber. I use 12mg liquid and use it for maybe a minute every 15 minutes with heavy use. Charge it twice a day like that.

Btw friend, there are a shit ton of flavors online, ranging from fruits to fucking dairy products. so i cant really say. There are high quality ones and cheaper ones.
Mt baker vapor, wild vape are some of the most afordable and their not bad.
Blacknote product line could be considerd high q

It was found that in over half of ecigs tested the flavoring was a carcinogen. So, not much better than actual cigarettes.

I used to Vape, but then I realised that I was actually a massive faggot and loved having large penises put in my anus.

Ever since I discovered large penises I never touched me vapes again. I get more rush from large penises then I ever did vaping.

I suggest that instead of taking up vaping you start taking up large penises in your anus. It gives you the same satisfaction, and it's a whole lot less gay.

>they are organic
>Hot molten lava vapor is organic
>Therefore smoking hot molten lava vapor is good for you
>Spiders are organic
>therefore you should eat a box full of spiders because it's good for you
>piss is organic
>therefore you should drink a gallon of anons piss because it's good for you
Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
I honestly wish nothing more then for you to die in an organic fire you fucking retard.

Holy fuck, THIS.

how long is this "we dont know if its safe yet" meme gonna last?

you fags been sayin this for years.

Hooray for popcorn lung.

Eliquid contains three ingredients:
Propylene glycol
Vegetable glycerin
Flavouring

Nicotine is optional and the only potentially harmful ingredient. All the others are approved for human consumption by the FDA and others. Nice analogy though.

As someone who vapes imo people who vape who and haven't smoked are faggots sorry OP, I don't understand why you'd want to without a nicotine kick.

On the other hand they are great for quitting, would recommend, only thing for me thats worked for me.

Approved for fucking human consumption.
Not for human fucking smoking.
I eat pizza I don't vaporize it an inhale the mist into my lungs you mother fucking degenerate mongoloid. Why do you faggots who do drugs or recreational substances purposefully misrepresent every facet of doing drugs to intentionaly mislead others into doing them as well.
If they were so fucking great and they wern't harmful then you wouldn't have to mislead people and bend the truth to get them to do it.
You are honestly on the lowest run on the ladder of society. You are worse then niggers.
Please do the rest of the world a favor and kill yourself

The only reason to start vaping as far as I'm concerned is to get off cigarettes/tobacco, in which case it's probably one of the best things you can possibly do. Otherwise, don't vape; there is simply no point to it.

How rustled can you get over fucking e-cigs, rethink your life friendo.

>they're just e-cigs dude
>it's definitely not like I'm misleading people at all into getting terminal lung cancer or anything
>haha losen up man don't be such a square haha
>mouth fedoras are cool man it's tottaly worth the cancer

>smokes shisha
>i dont smoke cigs bro

45 minutes of shisha has the equivalent tar of over 6 packs of cigarettes, ~120.

OP, I have a 120 kangertech in perfect condition I have used fro literally only two tanks. I had a life crisis shortly after buying it and quit nicotine forever, that always seems to happen to me with new gear for drugs lol. Anyway, it was $120 new and honestly, I'm just trying to get rid of it. Would rather it go to a bro than some faggot from my college. (you) me if you're interesting, we can set this up in such a way where you know I'm not some basement dwelling scum lord who is going to try to short change you

Yeah dude oxygen in the lungs just tears em up

>Anyone here vape?
Yes. Me and my friends bought a electric cigarette . We are 13 year old and its proven not to be dangerous and there are a couple of nice flavours OP.

I wonder why that is.

Shisha just looks like water being boiled by a piece of charcoal and some flavoring/a piece of fruit.

How does this translate to being just as bad as cigarettes? Is there a piece of the puzzle that I'm not seeing or something.

nah thats bullshit, whoever told you that is a western doctor. there is this stuff you can smoke, a very strong expectorant, where you'll cough up all mucus and grime all at once after doing so. on top of that, look up buddhist "complete" breathing, and your lungs will expand naturally from consistent use of this technique, even a minute a day. you're fine user

Sense you are so keen on putting things in your lungs can you tell us if cock in your lungs is harmful?
You seem like the type of guy who would know

You are correct in saying that there is absolutely nothing organic about e-liquid/e-cigs. However, as a stop-smoking aid, they are one of the best products on the market. E-liquids are sold in a variety of different strengths; if someone is trying to quit smoking, they can slowly downsize to a lower nicotine dose until, ideally, they are smoking 0% solution, at which point they will probably give it up completely. Vaping should only be considered a means to an end, nothing more.

Does electric cigarette do the same? Especially to someone under 14?

Why don't you tell people to stop eating red meat while you're at it?

Yeah dude, you seem pretty incompetent on your sexuality there my friend since you're so keen on trying to point mine out. Might wanna come out of the closet soon your family might miss ya

Dude how the fuck did you access the site if you're under 18.

I never said e-cig shit isn't organic I was simply using an anology to show that just because something is organic it doesn't mean it is good for you. But it wouldn't surprise me to hear that e-cig ingredients are sythetic.
I agree with you though. E-cigs should be used to get people to stop smoking not to get them to start

Did you actually fall for that. Ofc im 18+ lmao

Okay.
Don't eat to much red meat and don't smoke e-cigs.
But just so we are clear ecigs are for more harmful then red meat and trying to compare the two is a childs ploy to make ecigs look like a drop in the ocean like red meat is rather then it really being a teaspoon of water in a cup.

Like I said. Quit being a faggot

You never answered my question about cock in your lungs.

It's summer already

I said yeah dude

shisha IS tobacco you fucking idiot.

Get yourself a decent box with a built-in rechargeable battery, something like a Kangertech Subox C is a great start and will carry you through most kinds of vaping, sub ohm or normal or whatever.

If you're going for flavour, get yourself a Kangertech Protank 4. I've used a bunch of different tanks and so far it's been the best. If you want maximum flavour though you'll want to learn how to use rebuildable coils and start using drippers and shit, but that's for later on down the line.

All in all it won't cost you more than 100 if you're smart. Get a juice with about 50/50 VG to PG ratio. The more VG the better but don't really go above 80/20. Flavours are all on you, personal tastes and shit. Personally I like fruits and sometimes strawberry milkshake. Green apple is always top tier.

If we take into account how fucking stupid this guy is, it's probably perfectly safe.

Okay so just so we are clear.. cock in your lungs is harmful?
But you still love it don't you?

what kind of abortion hobby of sucking down steam makes talking like this supposedly okay? oh, vaping...

Unless you're in it for nicotine, don't start. The sole usefulness of these devices is as a (so far) safer alternative to cigarettes. It's still not good for you, and you still don't feel great while using it (though you feel much better than you do when you're smoking).

Otherwise, you will infact look like a massive faggot, because the majority of people who vape are complete pricks about it.

Yeah it's pretty sweet bro. You
Here for summer or?

All those flavoured oils will turn your lungs into sphonge in few years.

Umpa Lumpa do di di do.
I aint touching this shit
And neither shoud you.

How sweet is it exactly? Tell me in detail the feeling big hefty slimy goeey cock gives you when it slides down you throat and into your lungs.

The amount of fucking retarded cnn fags against smoking that thinks vaping is equally bad is just amazing.
Vaping works like this. E-liquid (mixture of the stuff used in fogmachines and flavouring) is sucked up by s cotton,than heated to ~200 C° where it evaporates. This is the shit you inhale.

Just by searching in youtube about ecigarettes vs cigarettes you can see that ecigarettes wont set in your lung as easely as normal cigarettes.

Damn summer comes so soon every year

This

Flavour oils contains substances that are as bad as those in normal ciggarets. The vaporizator itself is harmless. Oils are not.