Help me out, Sup Forums

Help me out, Sup Forums.

I'm 18 and I just had sex for the first time. It kinda hurt, though -- it made my dick pretty sore (during, it didn't last) and wasn't super pleasurable. How can I make it not do that? Do I have ED or something?

Pic unrelated.

Most likely causes aside from ED I can think of are anxiety, whiskey dick, or not being attracted to the person. Also, if you nutted right before hooking up, that might do it.

AHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU FUCKING DARWINIAN FAILURE CUT YOUR FUCKING DICK OFF AND STOP TRYING TO SHARE YOUR SHITTY SORE PENIS WITH PEOPLE AND DONT PASS ON YOUR SHITTY PENIS GENES TONOFF SPRING NO ONE AINT WANNA DEAL WITH THAT SHIT CEPT U CUZ YOU A SAD SAD PIECE OF SHIT

Just tell your dad not to be so rough.

Maybe she was super tight? Work that shit with some fingers first.

She must have been dry as fuck.
Foreplay ever heard of it?

Stop wearing a condom

I nutted the night before, I don't drink & I am super attracted to them. So, I'm not sure then. I don't think I have ED--I have no trouble getting it up.

She was pretty tight--I fingered her earlier in the night but it was a while before we fucked.

She was wetter than my eyes on a Friday night.

Wasn't wearing one

Boy, summer sure is coming

You might be gay OP. Try fucking a dude.

do u have a foreskin

No. The pain wasn't friction though, it was less surface level.

Never fucked a dude but I've had boyfriends.

since i need to use eye drops to keep my eyes from drying out. that wetness scale doesn't really mean much.

But you already clarified that she is tight as fuck, there's your problem. Finger her before you have sex. And not just one finger.

Try making her wet before you jam your tiny circumsized dick in her

Okay cool, I'll do that next time. The sex was OKAY so I ate her out and made her happy, so there WILL be a next time. Thanks OP.

next time aim for her pussy not her bellybutton.

Call me

Underrated post

Next time aim for a girl

TELL YOUR BF TO RELAX HIS BUTTCHEEKS

OP you need to give up death grip masturbation. It will kill your sensitivity.

you only just had sex for the first time at 18? no wonder it wasnt good, you've waited too long to get started.

only solution is to kill yourself