Did I fuck it up? Will she get back to me?

Did I fuck it up? Will she get back to me?

Or should I text her again in a couple of days?

Be a clingy Autist like you already are. Just keep spamming him until he submits.

fuck nigga you a gay autist

Autism/10

Dude. Wtf. Throw your phone in the trash. You're banned from using it.

You fucked up. She might get back to you, but she's also gonna leave you after fucking 5 other guys

You need to leave her alone with or you will lose her forever. I've been in her position a few times and if it continues I always end up ending it. Being cringey eventually gets old and is nothing but unneeded stress.

She's done, man. Just give up.

Are you the guy with the chicken nugget up his ass?

>Did I fuck it up? Will she get back to me?
Yes get ripped

>leave me be for awhile
that means i'm trying to fuck another dude.
you're a solid plan Z

>you know exactly how much i have being ignored, by anyone, and yet youre exactly doing that.
WOW
only option is an hero

This.
What a beta faggot.

ALERT

ALERT

SHE IS ALREADY FUCKING SOMEONE

ALERT

ALERT

YOU ARE CURRENTLY BEING CUCKED

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

FINAL WARNING

FINAL WARNING

FINAL WARNING

FINAL WARNING

I T I S O V E R
T

I
S

O
V
E
R

IT IS OVER

I reccomend killing her as slowly as possible.

Both of us have cheated previously a while back, but I'm in a position where I will need her, regardless if she fucks someone else. Apart from that, we're not in a relationship exactly.

OP, only way to redeem yourself is say "you're right, I'm sorry. I'm here when you're ready to talk, this is just really hard on me and I want closure. Text me when you're ready" She'll think you're mature and sensitive and she'll get back to you within the minute or day. I promise

Not gonna lie I do this to my friends all the fucking time
But they are guys and they know I'm just over joking

But you my boy are fucked

>Both of us have cheated previously a while back, but I'm in a position where I will need her
autists are fuckin weird

Lmao OP dumb as shit. When the lesser gender does something like that you do the same and wait it out

ask to watch at least

i wish i could upvote your comment hahaha

Maybe OP needs to spend some time in /fit/ and learn how to stop being a faggot beta and treat women how they want to be treated, like pieces of meat.

Cringe

>itive and she'll get back to you within the minute or
this

Just leave her be. Supress feelings untill you know. Prepare for the worst, but dont get paranoid.

text "Please respond M'lady"

Literally kill yourself. Let someone not reply to you.There's nothing wrong with not replying to someone, people have shit to do. You're not the fucking universe.

Get the fuck off /b with your normie problems

delete her numbers and get a new mom

Do as she says.

She's not good for you, never talk to her again

Damn dude chill, she's not into the whole "I'm really clingy and demanding so focus all your attention on me" thing

> mischieveously

You basically handed your manhood over right there...

Go to Mojave desert for a month wearing nothing but your underwear and a tootpick and when you come back alive you can call yourself a man again.

The bitch i was dating did this shit to me last week. Out of nowhere. Gave her a few days of silence, asked wtf. She had some fake answer. Blocked that bitch for being a cunt. I don't have time for those pathetic head games.

Baaaaaaiiiiiittttt

Take a hint and shut the fuck up you annoying fucking autist, I wouldn't blame her if she never talked to you again after seeing this. Kill yourself.

> he

kek

she is already banging Joey

Well OBVIOUSLY you tell her that your little brother was on your phone typing that while you were out of the room.

>mfw no one else noticed the time it was sent

Uh Just leave her alone. I used to send noodz to a dude and its kinda gone... But he doesnt get and keep msging me every day, asking for attention.Its a pain! He even curses me sometimes Cause I ignore him, just like she's doing to you...

No.