Do you think long hair on men will ever become acceptable in society again?

Do you think long hair on men will ever become acceptable in society again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RJEfqSgVhhc
youtube.com/watch?v=7gphiFVVtUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who gives a fuck, just do your own thing

yes, fashion goes in cycles and the same old shit just gets rehashed

it is acceptable in society.

That's the problem, you can't.

You could if you were in a band, IT or arts but many jobs would refuse to hire a man just for having long hair.

i have almost shoulder long hair.
i get lots of compliments from everywhere since i wear my hair long

Don't learn useless gay shit

wtf
where do you life user?

Just tie it back in the interview so you look somewhat professional and you'll be fine.

Ladies love the long hair

"will ever become acceptable in society again"

probably, but why care you absolute beta cuck fuckwit son of a bitch

If you have money its fine

Nah
youtu.be/RJEfqSgVhhc

>THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST >THE BEST
the best of you.

dont use the bathroom jew guys. seriousyl.

makes my hair look like a sperg.

sure its easier if everyone likes you, but they are cunts goys, judging you on stuff growing out of your head. FUCK EMMM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

long hair is a tightrope. under the right circumstances it propels a man to post-alphadom. kurt cobain territory. but you have to be the equivalent of a girl who looks better than everyone around them even without make up.

if you have

10/10 facial structure
cool hair that doesn't jew up or look weird
naturally skinny but with good posture
cool job that doesn't require you to dress like a narc

yours is every female pelvis on earth.

The fucking cringe. Holyshit. Sausage pinky ring. Gay heart. Shit smeared all over the sink from your recent anal fisting.

Seriously nigga wtf is that in your sink?

Who gives a fuck do what you want to to be what you want to be

IS SOMEONE GETTING THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Of the number 64?

Hey that's my homies sink lol. How u gonna hate on the pinky ring? I bet I dress better than you faggot

rerolling once more

youtube.com/watch?v=7gphiFVVtUI
yes if you are cool

They already are. I had long hair for almost 10 years and no one cared.

my homies.

>mfw

Whatever y'all some haters!!!! Love u anons

Use to have long hair

took a long ass time to wash and dry
got all fucked up when i cycled for deliveroo and had to wear a helmet
It just wasn't practical, had to get it cut short

So i dont think long hair is really practical because of the inconviences it causes, not because of what people think

how else can you propeller headbang at a concert?

Fucked up?

Did it get caught in the wheels or something?

I wasnt able to tie it all up, cycling in windy, wet weather. Sometimes it got in my face

this

Adds an extra half hour on to getting ready in the morning plus if it's in the heat it's not worth it

Peasants never had long hair in the middle ages either. It was too difficult to work with it. Long hair was a sign of nobility and wealth, a man could afford to grow his hair long because he didn't have to work in the dirt.

bump

this

>actually caring about this
Judgmental people are irrelevant to society and will go on being treat so, more and more.