It's been 4 months since i talked to my dealer but now i want weed again. How do i reopen a dialogue with him?

It's been 4 months since i talked to my dealer but now i want weed again. How do i reopen a dialogue with him?

''hey buddy, you still doing business?''

assuming he's a businessman I recommend opening with an order

thisssssssss

I recommend dialing their number on a phone.

Tell him you had a bout of paranoia and some nosy neighbors, so you went clean for a minute, but they're gone now, so you can toke again.

'Sup'

Salvē motherfucker, how u bin? Can I get dat cheese?

Just...do it. I've gone six months before. Just text em "hey what's good right now? Looking to buy". Unless he's a melodramatic faggot he's not going to care how long it's been. He's your dealer, not your best friend.

I miss you

Tell him your sorry for being stupid and not buying quantity now you have to be an awkward spazz and figure a way to ask for more dope

yo nigga you got some cheeba?

>hey dad it's been 4 months since you left and I know you don't want me to contact you, but I'm looking to score. hmu pls

instead of buddy say man

thats it

this.

craigslist son, I use there services all the time, usually arrives in 3 days from Cali.

Long time no see bud, wanna go out for a beer?

He'll know what it means. Never be too direct dealers hate that shit.

If it was me I'd tell you to suck a dick. He's not just a dealer,he's a friend that risk his freedom so you can get high.
>inb4 he does it for money
There is no money in weed

Dubs of truth

> Hey XXX, how about I come to your "dude-ranch" today and buy like 10 "balls of hay" *wink* *wink*

(read at 2:05pm)

Yes OP be obscure as possible like this post states if anything have him over then give em the ol handy J let him finish in your mouth then give the Bert stare "NIggah you got that fire"

Tell him you've been been busy in the police academy now you want to get high

It's been 4 months (122 days) since I've enjoyed marijuana. I've got a drug test this afternoon. I'm overweight to obese (5'10",205lbs), workout 1-4 times a week...
Will I pass my drug screening today?

Dude dealers don't take shit like that personally. All they want is money honey. Unless you're a straight up dick to him.

> How do i reopen a dialogue with him?

Sell me some dank-ass weed you fucking illegal!

You'll be cool. Anytime longer than 2 months is really just extra.

I was a regular user, being a California medical marijuana patient. I disliked going back to pills to manage my pain

Thanks for the confidence boost. Even if I was a regular user before I stopped?

4 months? depends how heavy a smoker were you? everyday for years? maybe not... you only smoke once a month... maybe you pass.

really depends thc builds up in your fat glands... it also depends what kind of drug test. blood test (90+ days) ? hair test(around 90 days)? piss (30+days)? mouthswab (highly unreliable. I have smoked right before and passed)

It doesn't matter how much THC you get in you because a test detects for even the slightest amount, therefore a 2-3 month break would completely rid you of any THC that you have smoked previously. Drinking orange juice also helps (not sure if urban legend though).

I assume piss test.. regular to heavy user, strong tincture and wax user. BMI 30-31, so I fear thc is hanging in my fat