How do you feel, knowing this nignog ejaculated inside of Fanning's fanny?

How do you feel, knowing this nignog ejaculated inside of Fanning's fanny?

good for him. he seems like a nice guy

How does he seem like a nice guy?

Of course it was the nignog

Niggers aka black people wouldnt know what are shoes if white men didnt gave them so much money and opportunity, and they still behave like animals stupid niggers.

I refuse to aknowledge rich niggers because I am sure they couldnt get this wealth alone.They got it either from stealing, selling drugs or being welfare leeches.

dumb niggers

Better him than me.

>fanny
people don't say that since the 90's

Because Fanning's fanny sounds funny

>whites were born in the center of civilization
>implying they literally didnt steal ALL THE KNOWLEDGE from other continents while not sharing with the others.

Niggers, a.k.a. black people, wouldn't know what shoes are if white men didn't give them so much money and opportunity. They still behave like animals -- stupid niggers.

I refuse to acknowledge rich niggers, because I'm sure they couldnt get this wealth alone.They accrued it from stealing, selling drugs, or being welfare leeches.
--
dumb niggers

Love,
Black America -- teaching white youth right from wrong since 1619.

60s***

Good for him. He is actually a decent looking black guy compared to some of the other niggers that get the hot white chicks.

1890's

I don't think extra terrestrial beings have anus

Who am I to hate on this guy getting some nice pussy? He dresses well and is handsome. Good for him.

Because that poster is an sjw faggot who assumes all niggers are great people. For all we know he has a gun to her back or her family held hostage. Maybe he is a good guy. But fuck you user.

Nice b8 m8 I r8 8

>literally who

Unless you've lived under rock for the last 15 years, you've at least heard of Dakota Fanning

I am assuming you are the leader of a giant company and make millions of dollars each month

THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY JEWISH GAYS / JIDF / AND "NORMAL" GAYS. - IT'S TO DIVERT ATTENTION OF THE TRUE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS THE (((CHOSEN PEOPLE))) ARE MANIPULATING EVERY ASPECT IN YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE SELFISH GREEDY AND DESTRUCTIVE TO ANY NATION. -THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY JEWISH GAYS / JIDF / AND "NORMAL" GAYS. - IT'S TO DIVERT ATTENTION OF THE TRUE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS THE (((CHOSEN PEOPLE))) ARE MANIPULATING EVERY ASPECT IN YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE SELFISH GREEDY AND DESTRUCTIVE TO ANY NATION. --
THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY JEWISH GAYS / JIDF / AND "NORMAL" GAYS. - IT'S TO DIVERT ATTENTION OF THE TRUE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS THE (((CHOSEN PEOPLE))) ARE MANIPULATING EVERY ASPECT IN YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE SELFISH GREEDY AND DESTRUCTIVE TO ANY NATION.
THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY JEWISH GAYS / JIDF / AND "NORMAL" GAYS. - IT'S TO DIVERT ATTENTION OF THE TRUE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS THE (((CHOSEN PEOPLE))) ARE MANIPULATING EVERY ASPECT IN YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE SELFISH GREEDY AND DESTRUCTIVE TO ANY NATION. --

THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY JEWISH GAYS / JIDF / AND "NORMAL" GAYS. - IT'S TO DIVERT ATTENTION OF THE TRUE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS THE (((CHOSEN PEOPLE))) ARE MANIPULATING EVERY ASPECT IN YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE SELFISH GREEDY AND DESTRUCTIVE TO ANY NATION. --

THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY JEWISH GAYS / JIDF / AND "NORMAL" GAYS. - IT'S TO DIVERT ATTENTION OF THE TRUE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS THE (((CHOSEN PEOPLE))) ARE MANIPULATING EVERY ASPECT IN YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE SELFISH GREEDY AND DESTRUCTIVE TO ANY NATION.
THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY JEWISH GAYS / JIDF / AND "NORMAL" GAYS. - IT'S TO DIVERT ATTENTION OF THE TRUE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS THE (((CHOSEN PEOPLE))) ARE MANIPULATING EVERY ASPECT IN YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE SELFISH GREEDY AND DESTRUCTIVE TO ANY NATION!!!!
after this post suddenly the thread doesn't get much replies, it always happens when I expose (((them)))...

this

You replied to it while the thread was already dying, dumb ass. And I am not a Jew or any kind of SJW, I just think it's funny to ruffle some neckbeard feathers.

No idea who any of those people are, or why I should care. Explain to me.