Why do liberals hate America?

Why do liberals hate America?

Other urls found in this thread:

golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/obamas-final-tally-333-rounds-golf-potus/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are Trumptards so easily conned?

Because they believe we live in a democracy when true democracy always leads to a dictatorship. This is why we live in a constitutional republic.

Why do retards post dumb questions?

Both liberals and conservatives love their country, which is why they get so psycho about it. If they didn't love it, they wouldn't try to fix it. Liberals just have a different theory about how to fix it.

What an idiot.

Murrica is just shit. It has nothing to do with liberals.

So much winning!

golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/obamas-final-tally-333-rounds-golf-potus/

According to CBS News White House Correspondent Mark Knoller, Obama played 333 rounds as president. Obama's last round came on December 31 while on vacation in Hawaii. Knoller tweeted it was Obama's 46th round of his final year in office

but Knoller tweeted Obama has "made 6 trips to Palm Springs as pres., and played 16 rounds of golf at five different courses in the area."

because they hate being told that they have to be responsible for their own choices and actions.

I don't think you know what a dictatorship is. A true democracy would never have one single person making all the decisions

Such as?

Trump is very liberal actually

yes it would

Democracy is a group vote and the most get the vote. How would this turn into one single person gathering all the power?

liberals have a different idea what love is.

We'd like to see a net movement of wealth from the top 1% of the population to the other 99%.

We'd like to allocate resources to improve infrastructure, encourage lower-income people to gain an education above the highschool level, and supplement the nutrition and general maintainance of the lower-income portions of the population.

We'd like to invest in scientific research.

We'd like to invest in the development of renewable energy, as carbon fuels are ultimately finite and their combustion byproducts are unhealthy and difficult to remove from the environment.

We'd like to administer healthcare directly, without private intermediaries, as recommended by healthcare professionals.

That is what we consider to be of high priority in our actions. Regarding yours:

What is the purpose of investing government revenue in the already wealthy?

Are you aware that we have had a negative immigration rate with Mexico for six years running?

What necessitates our levels of military spending?

nice showing from the autist

>Why do retards post dumb questions?

just a mob

Golf is great for business and political deals and test of character, no wonder many presidents and businessmen play it

you can prove this? or is it your definition of liberal?

you would like to see a lot of things wouldn't you.

they bitch about his golfing because they have nothing else.

If you're going to bitch, you should at least include your solution.

These are not unreasonable things to expect from what is supposed to be a 1st world nation.

who said I was bitching?

are you sure about that?

Yea I'm pretty sure. These are reasonable expectations.

I did, just now.

if you are on the receiving end

by your standards maybe.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you being intentionally dense?

look whos talking.
this ain't school kid.

It would be simpler to do so if we did not spend as much on our military.
It might mean lower levels of crime, which would save us money by removing the need to imprison the offender. If the the not-offender could then be employed, that would improve both his and the national outlook.

Are you two happy with yourself engaging with a troll? Not even a good one at that.

That is evident.

reading from the brochure are we?

I can talk with you instead.
What do you want to talk about, Mr. Not-Troll?

meaning you bitch like you have a vagina.

>did not spend as much on our military.
Then what would all the people not cut out for college do with their insignificant lives?

not a troll beta male.
not a push over either.
this isn't school, you don't get credit for wrong answers.

you do realize college was dumbed down significantly.

>you don't get credit for wrong answers.
That only happens in the early years of middle school. Considering that you seem to think that is how all schools do it, it's obvious how far you got in school.

How would you know what goes on at college if you never attended one?

sad ad hom. looks like you didn't get too far either.

implying shows your lack of core intelligence.

see how they all runaway when it gets too hard for them.

That is a good question, as it does seem to provide technical training to people who would be otherwise unmotivated.

In the short term, we could probably employ them to repair our failing infrastructure. (Under the supervision of the more technically experienced, of course.)

Creating more easy degrees (e.g. sports management, polisci) wouldn't help with the goal of getting the cost of schooling down.

I guess that ultimately depends on what a potential military spending cut would entail.
At 4 million enlisting per decade with an average employment length of 10.9 years (Pew Research 2008), there's a lot of variance. I'd say that we'd lose more than 50% of them, since our tactics have been leaning towards small, specialized squads and aircraft as opposed to infantry.

I guess we'd probably be displacing some Mexican laborers, who I'd feel sorry for.
It would be good for us, though.
It would mean more money in the working class and less leaving the country.
It would also be nice to be able to address wealth disparity without having to deal with racial politics.

you're not in the workforce, are you?

that's why he said "leads"...

>he gave a sensible answer to a copypasta question

You have a habit of ending your sentence with a punctuation mark and not capitalizing any of your words. If your purpose is agitation, you'd be better off varying your habits to create the appearance of widespread disagreement.

An employed person would have already spent too much of their day dealing with perceived idiots to bother with as much as I have written.

If you have a point, make it.

You DON'T want to live in a fair and just society that leads the way in business and technology?

Everyone hates america

>Why do liberals hate America?
They think they can do better.

waiting for you. try originality instead of a prepared statement.
are you in the workforce or not?

fair and just leads to nothing.

I've already told you that I'm not.
Search the internet, find this document that you think I'm plagiarizing.

why don't you just link me.

In addition to being unable to read, you also cannot use google?

nice, you're really just like the rest. quick with the insults.
not very intelligent are you?

Because they've been indoctrinated from a very young age by a combination of media propaganda and fundamental radical miseducation by an increasingly leftist pool of teachers and professors. Sheep can't help but be fleeced. It's simply their nature.

Can you name a specific example relevant to your reasoning?

why do cuckservatives hate america?

Not true,

Tump signed documentation making every penny he spends at his resort refundable to the American government.

He goes on vacation on his dime dumbass

That was only the very first thing he did...

Can you provide a source?
I'm not being salty, it's not showing up on any search engine that I use.

they won't report anything unless its negative.

How did you find out?

because they hate themselves first and foremost

who is going to take care of me and my babies?

There is no source, he's wrong. I'm a semi Trump fan, but the tax payer pays for his trips. AS THEY DO WITH EVERY MOTHER FUCKING PRESIDENT. These "hurrr he went and played golf!!!!" bullshit articles happen with every president. These guys work 14-18 hours a day. They are CONSTANTLY "on". Only idiots have a problem with them taking vacations. It's not their fault they can't travel without SS, coast guards, air force one etc etc.

no shit.

Alright then, which of his actions do you support, which do you not, why?

>steal money from those who earned it
>spend said money on poor nigger neighborhoods and schools so they can trash them all over again
>we already do this
>le renewable meme, I hope you at least mean nuclear as well
>single payer insurance is actually a good idea

>investing in business, assuming protectionism, creates jobs
>are you aware that illegals come from south america as well? where do you think they cross?
>if we spend less on our military, other countries will take over the dominant global role. I hope you like the way Russia and China run things. Also the military budget includes buying products made by American companies, so jobs.

Nigga this ain't debate. I'm not going to waste time arguing with idiots on opinions of policy on a site that removes posts within minutes.

you believe this nigger

I wasn't hoping for debate, just discussion. There aren't many people in the middle ground any more.

where the fuck you come from?