Hi user, what's your coffee order?

Hi user, what's your coffee order?

Protip: if it involves milk, syrup, chocolate or whipped cream, you don't actually like coffee. Go buy a red bull you tasteless fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=taking the piss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll take a vivalto lungo please

REAL COFFEE LOVERS DIRECTLY EAT THE BEANS WHILE FUCKING YOUR MOTHER'S ARMPIT AND STARING AT YOU DURING THE WHOLE PROCESS

Can I get an iced coffee please

Protip: if you drink coffee you're a massive faggot

I never drink coffee
Only on meetings and out of respect
Small black coffee no sugar please

I like a little cream with an asparagus stalk to stir with.

green tea please

>Only on meetings and out of respect
WUT. In what context will you seem disrespectful for not wanting a coffee? Possibly you are Japanese or live in some other ritualistic society.

Shameful user-chan, you bring great shame on family refusing offer of brewed beans.

Straight black and make it strong as fuck

I will have a single plum floating in perfume served in a mans hat.

Black coffee over ice, yes you can. But if you want frappé powder or slushy ice in there, you can go teabag your father.

Cool dude user.

So an espresso?

I conduct meetings with arabs and you can pass if you dont smoke but drinking coffee is almost a must. Their culture is alot different then our and a big part of letting guests in is drinking coffee. Besides their black coffee is good so I dont really mind.

I don't care what goes in it. I'm a faggot who hates hot drinks, I just want my coffee iced.

Vanilla bean collatta because I'm a faggot

>hot chocolate
because its legitimately a delicious beverage

You want the conceptual art cafe down the reader. They are even bigger cunts than the coffee snobs.

Is it like Turkish coffee - strong and extremely sweet, brewed directly over heat source, etc?

That actually sounds fairly decent user. Hope you aren't taking the piss.

But are the beans single origin, organic and fairtrade? Otherwise my mother will be upset.

Basically, but I want that shit in a nice mug.
Wait... Can we add whiskey in there? Is that an option?

When i went to Starbucks the first time i ordered "darkest blend you have, straight, no cream, no sugar.

The bitch looked at me like i was on drugs and asked the manager what to do

It is exatcly like this. There is a local (or not so local... Maybe Jordanian) brand called El-Nahle which is concidered very good and this is what gets served most of the time

taking the piss? what the fuck?

Don't like coffee. Got any tea?

Bitch real coffee lovers eat the coffee cherries straight.

Tea drinking britfag detected

I respect that
Samurai jack ordered hot water and thats badass as fuck

>coffee cherries
but they dont taste like coffee or cherries. why.

I want a bone dry cappuccino

I'm an American and would say it's respectful to accept a cup if offered. It's kinda rude and unfriendly to say no.

a latte macchiato with some sugar please

At home, pour over dark roast - black

At a roastery, pour over medium roast - black

At an espresso bar, latte - no extra flavors. I used to love macchiato, but my stomach cannot take them now that i am older.

Good man. You are better than 95 percent of people on here. You know how shit works

An Irish coffee is also fine, im not going anywhere anyway

Peppermint patty from archer.

You're welcome

Because nature

I think you have to have a reason to say no. like if its later in the day or youre allergic.

That's a milkshake, you child.

Hot cocoa, pipe, slippers and beat the wife. None of these things belong outside the comfort of your own home though, user.

I'd rather drink an espresso, then the whisky by itself, but yeah a hot toddy is fairly legit.

I love a Turkish coffee. Only context in which I would add sugar.

To be fair, that was probably a horrible coffee, user. Starbucks shit is overroasted so you can taste it through six pints of frothed milk.

lmgtfy.com/?q=taking the piss

Sure. Any tea is good tea. I recommend oolong, but knock yourself out user.

>latte macchiato
Oh god user, really? You want a pint of hot milk with a dribble of coffee in the top? I guess I can do it, but I'll hate both of us afterwards.

Hi, I'd just like some coffee.

so then what about cocoa butter? it also doesnt taste like cocoa or butter.

No she didn't.

I'll take 32 ounces of espresso please, thanks.

wow you are the biggest faggot on this board.

It's all personal taste.

Some people, normally cringy teenagers, think it makes them seem tough drink dark blends or asking for coffee black.

You can tell the type because they make a big deal about drinking black coffee or dark blends.

It's pathetic, develop an actual preference and stop worrying what others think. You know if this is you, be honest with yourself.

This is how he likes it.

black mixed with your pussy juice, please

Thet said it was there sumatran blend. Actually quite good. It was better than most other coffee ive had. Apparently its the new england starbucks darkest. Other parts of the country dont have it

latte's are great, fuck you

I feel that part of the experience is drinking it without suger just to feel the full taste. Suger kinda blends with the coffee and you can feel it in the taste

Hello fez. Good to see you've evolved from 90's 70's style sitcom to Sup Forums

That chick is pretty cute

Nigger you cant call yourself a coffee drinker unless you chew the bark from the trees and drink the xylem itself

what?

I live in Connecticut dumbshit. No one....literally no one orders straight coffee....

Except my dad.....

Hes from Maine.....and no Maine is not new england. Its Canada and dont you forget it

Ill admit. I kekd

i understood that one

>dry cappuccino
Right, because extra air will make the cow juice seem less like it's ruining your coffee. Have a flat white or cortado mate.

That means all the other faggots are scared of me and I'm their leader, right?

Top man.

Trips do not lie. The only thing worse than having shit taste is feeling the need to act like you have good taste.

Adding apostrophes where they aren't needed is pretty similar to adding far too much milk to a coffee. Just admit you don't like espresso/grammar.

Great beans/blends to try for anyone interested

Bali Blue Moon (find a local roaster)

Dean's Beans Moka Sumatra

Dean's Beans Uprise Breakfast Blend

no it means you are literally the biggest faggot on this board.

>None of these things belong outside the comfort of your own home
Im not following. Are you implying i should select a drink for the purposes of appearance ?

Buy one coffee get a persona free

espresso.

But I do like espresso, i just wanted a latte and fyi i am not a native english speaker so sorry if my grammar is such a pain to you. Hope you will survive

best wishes,
user xx

As black as a nig in the night.

>strong black coffee
>coffee beans coated in dark chocolate
>black coffee with liqueur 43

>Update
Yeah love those chocolate beans

little cream. no sugar.

espresso is less strong then normal black filter coffee

>Buy one coffee get a persona free
this thread
/

No, I'm suggesting that a hot chocolate is something you drink whilst in your pyjamas before you go to bed. Why would you go out in daylight and ordered sweetened milk with chocolate powder?

wat

Black coffee

I also like a good cappuccino from time to time because dunkin donuts cappuccinos only have 33% of the caffeine as a coffee from them and I want a little energy boost not crack

same reason you order food at a restaurant. you want it made for you.

Damn, now I feel like a bully. Your English is excellent user. Apostrophes are not needed when pluralising words - only for contractions and for a possessive. Have a great day friend.

they are really good to get awake too as they contain shitloads of caffeine

goddammit canada stop making them feel welcome here. they have to go back.

>here
because Sup Forums has a nationality

Three Words

Pumpkin Spice Latte Faggots

>Four Words
ftfy

If I'm at home, I drink my coffee black. If I find myself at a Starbucks, I splurge and get some bullshit drink with 3 shots of espresso in it

Cool, next time I'm in a restaurant I'll order a bowl of cereal. If the waiter doesn't like it, I'll cool him a poser.

also great hot beverages, aside from coffee, are
>roibos tea
>green tea
>fennel tea
>hot chocolate (made with milk, cream and basic cocoa powder and just a little sugar), add amaretto for extra flavor, cinnamon if you like
>grog based on black tea (black tea, sugar, strong rum)

this is an american website for english speaking americans. it is now 100% owned by the asians, like most other american institutions, and needs a new purge.

In that there is more caffeine in the cup, sure. But a proper espresso is significantly more concentrated.

Anyway, it was the word 'straight' that suggested espresso.

I don't live in North America, so filter coffee is less common here. I like the stuff a lot though.

Top use of 5 mins in Paint user. The espresso machine will eventually cave in under all that shit.

This guy gets it.

English language website, created by an American based on Japanese imagine board model.

It's grown in popularity over the years, but Sup Forums remains and American website. It might be visited by people from many nations, but it's still of American origin.

> Coffee order

>>implying we'd debase ourselves and order coffee like some pretentious douchy fuckbag

Grind my own goddamn beans
Heat my own goddamn water
Brew my own goddamn coffee

Serve it like my driver.
Black, straight, strong - no nonsense.

Kenya AA bitch, heard of it? Fucking thought so - it's popular as fuck for a reason you pleb.
Get me some of that shit after my ice-bath in the morning, watch the goddamn hairs on my chest grow an inch.

>>what's your coffee order?

Tongue my taint you twat

Although the actual caffeine content of any coffee drink varies by size, bean origin, roast method and other factors, the caffeine content of "typical" servings of espresso vs. drip brew are 120 to 170 mg[3] vs. 150 to 200 mg.[4][5]

roasted more
less contact with the water

that makes filter coffee stronger over all

.5 gram of cocaine, double espresso, a redbull, and 10 shots of vodka.

How about you shut up and do your fucking job and give me a cappuccino before I bring my money to one of your many competitors?

Not the fag you were talking to above

The caffeine content of espresso is higher per oz, however people aren't drinking 12 oz mugs of espresso, so the amount you actually get is normally less. (Basically what you just said)

There are a lot of misconceptions around coffee/espresso. Kind of like how people think dark roasts have a much higher caffine content than light roast, based off taste basically.

16oz. pour over. Ethiopian if you have it.

And im suggesting a drink is a drink. The attachments you're tying to make such as pyjamas and night time are false images just like every other drinks. Are you self conscious of your masculinity? Is ordering coffee after 11 sacrilege for you?

Sure, there is more caffeine in the cup, like I said before. That doesn't mean filter is stronger than espresso. If you take 100ml of espresso and 100ml of filter, obviously espresso is stronger.

Triple espresso would have more caffeine than a mug of filter, and would occupy a quarter of the volume of liquid. (Stats pulled out of my ass, but roughly accurate.)

Some people who work in coffee shops have an underserved sense of superiority.

Bitch you work at Caffine McDonalds, maybe if you smile or show that cleavage I'll put a dollar in your tip jar.

I somehow developed an intolerance to coffee, but when I did drink coffee, I would get it black. No espresso shot or any of that nonsense. Just water and coffee beans. Anything else kills the essence of coffee.

Now I drink green tea and the occasional black.

coffee is shit

>drink the gayest possible hot drink
>gotta find some way to make it macho
>"HERP a drink is a drink come at me bro DERP"
>accuse grown-ups of having masculinity issues

There you go, champ, you can probably skip your shrink appointment for this week.

>No espresso shot or any of that nonsense. Just water and coffee beans.
Wait....... what do you imagine espresso is made from?

Not the dude who didn't know, but do you feel smug because you know espresso is a brewing method and not a type of bean. Pathetic