R8 cock, when thread is active i'll post pics of me sucking a cock

r8 cock, when thread is active i'll post pics of me sucking a cock

bump

looks good to me.

bump

Did he suck you back?

yeh, I don't like getting sucked by dudes tho, so I got soft :p

That is a shame as yours looks pretty suckable.

Atleast he got to suck it a while hehe

True. Did you do anything else together?

nah, only sucked.

(cum in my mouth here ;))

how was it?

10/10 I loved it, loved the feeling of his throbbing cock in my mouth

Do you fap while doing it or wait for later?

fuck man. i love sucking my friends cock too. i loved getting drunk and just taking his cock and balls out and feeling it get hard in my mouth. he always pretended like he didnt want it and would resist a little bit but as soon as he was in my mouth, he was rock hard. ugh i loved the feeling of it throbbing on my tongue and the taste and feel of his balls in my mouth. i loved the smell and i loved the feeling of his cock pulsating his load into my throat when he came. i miss it. too bad he has a gf now :(

w8 for later, all my attention is on his cock.

It must be hard to do that.

Seems rly nice to have a friend that let's just suck his cock, it's my dream tbh

bump

He'd make for a great roommate

it was nice until he got a gf. the last time i sucked his cock he ended up fucking me in the ass for a little bit. did some ass to mouth, which he really likes and he ended up rubbing my balls and playing with and sucking on my tits until i came. i was about to suck his cock again but his brother came banging on his door and i just left because he ruined the night.

tips on not pussing out when preparing to swallow?

Sure would
Damn, that sound pretty nice
Stop being a pussy and embrace the cum, my favourite part of sucking a cock is swallowing the cum

How often do you try to suck cocks?

once every few months or so.

hello here is my penis

8/10 might suck

You have any pics w/ head uncovered?

Nice girth. would suck

Goddamn I wish I could suck my friends cock. I would lov for him to grow hard in my mouth and swallow all that cum

anyone care to rate mine?

Just sucking or have you tried anything else?

Totally agree. Definitely one of the best arts of sucking a cock is when it pulsates in your mouth. Then you know you done good

its really great. what i liked the most is that we could just be hanging out and then do something dirty, finish, and thats it. no one has to know, and no one actually knows but us. it feels so naughty.

It also give you more of a reason to hang out.

got none on my computer, OP pic is with head tho.